I'm Sooooooooo Excited !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynne2007

Hi guys,

Well i just couldnt resist coming on poms this early as i have just had an email saying i got the sponsorship Woooooooooohooooooooooooooo

Just waiting on all the papers now to fill in although we have already filled in the visa application as we still had it on email from before so dont have to mess now only odd questions which cant be filled in until we get the info.

I just cant believe it :chatterbox: I am absolutely over the moon as we can start the process again but shouldnt take as long as medicals are already done and dusted :yes: :wub:

I know it is early days yet but it is a huge step as we can make a start now :rofl:

Guest jennywright

Hey Lynne!

YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:v_SPIN:

Fab news, good luck for the next part of your journey on the road to oz!!!!!

Jen x :laugh: :wub:

FANBLOODYTASTIC GIRL!!!!

WELL CHUFFED FOR YOU.

OH SIGNED THE OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT LAST NITE SO WE SHOULD BE ON OUR WAY SOON I HOPE.....YIPEEEEEE

Em x

Guest cheryl

Hi Lynne thats just wonderful I can remember just reading your post to me 2 days ago saying congratulations to me and hoping you would soon here about your sponsorship so congratulations to you, you will have to have a drink tonight then I don't know we all sound alcoholics on here any excuse for a drink I will join you and have one!!

Cheryl x

Guest 8788jt

Hi Lynne

A big congratulations to you both.

You are always one of the first to congratulate everyone else so it's nice that its you for a change.

Good luck and hope everything else goes thru' really, really quick for you.

Joanne

Archived