Goodbye for now!

jo90

Hiya!

Just thought I would say goodbye for now. If you are still waiting for your visa your time will come. After 2 1/2 years we are finally getting on that plane today to start our new adventure!

Will keep you posted!

:jiggy:Jo x

Guest AndyandYvonneD
Hiya!

Just thought I would say goodbye for now. If you are still waiting for your visa your time will come. After 2 1/2 years we are finally getting on that plane today to start our new adventure!

Will keep you posted!

Good luck to you and your family and have a great flight over.

Yvonne & Andy

Hiya!

Will keep you posted!

Good luck with your new life...ENJOY !!!!! :smile: xx

... After 2 1/2 years we are finally getting on that plane today to start our new adventure! ...

Heck I didn't realise how hard it was to get here now but it is well worth it. In 1969 I bought a ticket on Friday and got on the plane the next Tuesday, no visas needed then. Best thing I ever did, everything has worked out so well for me in every possible way. I've been married most of that time and believe that I'm far better off than I would have been in UK, fantastic marriage, had a great career and now enjoying a very busy but comfortable retirement.

I hope it all goes well, I really remember the feeling of getting on that flight, exciting, but nerve wrecking, but it will be worth it.

Where are you heading to?

If there is anything I can do to help when you get here please let me know.

Welcome :hug:

Cheers

Hiya!

Will keep you posted!

Archived