Users of this forum

lynne1266

I joined this forum to get help and advise on one of the biggest decisions of my life, until today i was getting just that.

Today i stared a new thread http: //www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/66242-criminal-record.html aimed at helping me a little bit more but all its done is make me feel like a worthless criminal who should stay away from australia.

Why do people find pleasure in making others feel sooooo bad ?????

AT THIS MOMENT I FEEL LIKE FORGETTING THE WHOLE THING, I JUST WANT TO CRY !!!!!!

Guest juliemtaylor

Please ignore the odd comments on here - sometimes they get a bit heated - I just ignore... The sentiment is usually helpful on here.. If I were in your situation I would use a good Agent to help advise you as best you can. I am sure others have managed it ok and all the best for your new venture.

Julie x

Users of this forum

I joined this forum to get help and advise on one of the biggest decisions of my life, until today i was getting just that.

Today i stared a new thread http: //www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/66242-criminal-record.html aimed at helping me a little bit more but all its done is make me feel like a worthless criminal who should stay away from australia.

AT THIS MOMENT I FEEL LIKE FORGETTING THE WHOLE THING, I JUST WANT TO CRY !!!!!!

I'VE BEEN CRYING FOR THE LAST HOUR, I'M NOT FROM A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND BUT 1 USER HAS MADE ME FEEL LIKE I'LL BE LUCKY TO EVEN GET A VISA AND I SHOULD STAY WELL AWAY

LYNNE :sad::cry:

Guest gmwoodall

I read your thread earlier today and I felt they were being very negative. I'm afraid I havent got any real advice for you because I haven't got as far as police checks yet but I really feel the offences you mentioned were minor and should not be held against you. So many people have been drunk and stupid when they are young and if the court only gave such a small fine for the other offence surely they will overlook that? I'm betting that it will all go through smoothly and you will wish you hadn't got so upset about it. Ignore that other person and try to stay positive, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Glenda:wink:

Guest elaina

hi lynne,

i have read the thread and you need to remember it is only one persons opinon, at the end of the day all you can do is be as honest and up front as possible, and hope you succed. don't be put off by one persons view, remember the reasons why you wanted to do this in the first place.

having just reached the end of the visa process i can tell you it is a bit of a roller coaster ride, the waiting and not knowing are the hardest part.

i hope you continue with the process, and don't be put off.

best of luck

elaina

Guest juliemtaylor

posted on one of your other threads - hope you get proper advice from an Agent. There are a few good ones on here members recommend...

Julie x

Guest Noodle

We are only human beings and not one of us is perfect. I have not read the thread and have no intentions of because what is done is done, see and take the advice of some top notch pro PIOers and other sensible human beings, get on with it and do not give in to whoever it was that took great pleasure in putting you down just because they are 'oh so perfect and have oh so happy lives'!!! Best wishes, chin up chuck x p.s. run away and you will get no where...

Lynne

Try not to let the few members who are so obviously perfect put you off applying. As quite a few people added ''going off feedback on this forum, it is highly unlikely your case would be refused''.

We all make mistakes in life and if its any consulation, in your hubbys position(protecting his daughter from this bully) i think my charges would have been more serious than that.

Keep smiling

Cal x

Lynn you'll soon know whose opinions you respect and whose you don't and be able to scrool past the ones whose replys are argumentative or antagonistic. Sometimes, the words you read aren't meant in the way we perceive them, others I think are quite deliberatly antagonistic - as I say you'll know which is which pretty soon.

Ali x

Dont worry,some people on here have led very shelterd lives and havent got a clue,and wet and squeeky clean.

Archived