Guest pakistan

14 hours ago, tobeaussieIA said:

Hi!
May I ask why you haven't seen each other for 17 months? You may have reasons but seeing each other while waiting for visa is crucial. A member here had her visa rejected because they didn't meet each other for 2 years. This might be the reason why your visa is delayed. Please pay a visit to each other as soon as possible, either apply for visit visa for your husband or you see him. 

When we lodged our application i did go and visit him we spent 4 months together i sent the department our photos too now i can’t because im my mother’s career and my psychologist sent them a letter  saying that i cant visit due to being a career so if they can speed up so my husband can come but still no speed up. we applied for visitor visa for him and it got rejected due to lack of previous travel. the concern is that he had his medicals and interview 3 months after i came back from my visit and after that there is no news. been 15 months since the medicals done now. it has expired by now 😢

7 hours ago, Ifseh said:

When we lodged our application i did go and visit him we spent 4 months together i sent the department our photos too now i can’t because im my mother’s career and my psychologist sent them a letter  saying that i cant visit due to being a career so if they can speed up so my husband can come but still no speed up. we applied for visitor visa for him and it got rejected due to lack of previous travel. the concern is that he had his medicals and interview 3 months after i came back from my visit and after that there is no news. been 15 months since the medicals done now. it has expired by now 😢

Can you take only one week off from your work? If so, you should go. Also write a detailed email to immigration, tell them about how you can't visit him and also about his visit visa. Tell them about your emotional difficulties, request them to accelerate your application and ask if they need any more documents from you.

On 07/07/2019 at 16:56, Ifseh said:

Hi everyone, 

Just like a member here Dr Samra, my husband’s application has also been going on since July 2017. and on this july 15 it’ll be 24 months since the lodgement. 😢 

Interview and medical was requested in march 2018 and has expired now. so has the PCC. I just don’t understand what’s going on here our case is straight forward. No previous marriages or visa refusals etc nothing. When enquired, only tells me that security checks are going on. 

I request for everyone to PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pray for us.  we’ve not seen eachother since 17 months now 😢😢 Please pray that he is granted his visa soon may Allah ease everyone’s pain! 

Does ur husband have long travelling history or any breech in visa condition before ???

15 hours ago, tobeaussieIA said:

Can you take only one week off from your work? If so, you should go. Also write a detailed email to immigration, tell them about how you can't visit him and also about his visit visa. Tell them about your emotional difficulties, request them to accelerate your application and ask if they need any more documents from you.

I have written to them my psychologist gave a detailed letter mentioning all my emotional difficulties and how i have to be a career for my mum and how his visit visa was also refused so if they can please speed up the process but they’ve said the same thing again for us to wait and have said ‘if a decision is made to request further information we will contavt you’ 

i honestly don’t understand what is it that’s holding them up 

4 hours ago, Mohadisa said:

Does ur husband have long travelling history or any breech in visa condition before ???

No my husband has never travelled before. He has no visas breeched or anything of that sort. he has literally absolutely clear record but still they’re doing “checks” 

the only thing is that he is from Balochistan and a male applicant. someone on this forum said male applicants from balochistan go through extensive checks but it’s already been two years idk how long they need for checks 😢

Guys im so confused if i should consult a lawyer/migration agent or not. My husband’s application is on an ongoing process since 2 years now, me and my husband always communicate to the department ourselves and have always been given generic answers. so at this point now idk if consulting a lawyer can help? can a lawyer or agent do something to accelerate the process or will it be a waste of money? please give some suggestions 

3 hours ago, Ifseh said:

Guys im so confused if i should consult a lawyer/migration agent or not. My husband’s application is on an ongoing process since 2 years now, me and my husband always communicate to the department ourselves and have always been given generic answers. so at this point now idk if consulting a lawyer can help? can a lawyer or agent do something to accelerate the process or will it be a waste of money? please give some suggestions 

You may take consultation. But I think not visiting your husband is probably the main reason for your visa getting delayed. 

Good luck.

8 hours ago, Ifseh said:

No my husband has never travelled before. He has no visas breeched or anything of that sort. he has literally absolutely clear record but still they’re doing “checks” 

the only thing is that he is from Balochistan and a male applicant. someone on this forum said male applicants from balochistan go through extensive checks but it’s already been two years idk how long they need for checks 😢

I pray u get it soon I know it's very painful inshallah Allah will help us all ameen 

14 hours ago, Ifseh said:

I don't think so, Lawyers  can only write to Immigration but they can not do anything to speedup the process. Internal/External/integrity checks takes time and if your husband is going through those checks then no one can speedup the process. These checks are beyond departmental control and they have to wait for the outcome. from memory (Apologies its been 7 years now) you can lodge a formal complaint with IGIS and they will check whether your husband's case was sent to them for checks or not. If case was sent to them like atleast 12 months ago then they can speedup the result and will send it back to immigration. if its less than 12 months or if its not under checks then its entirely immigration department delay.

39 minutes ago, Mohadisa said:

If u have Hep b or c does embassy inform u after ur medical or just let us wait till they reject visa n tell us the reason after months  ???

If you are found to have a condition that you were not aware of, and for which you should get treatment urgently, the doctor should inform you straightaway, you would not be expected to wait months if something was found that needs to be treated.

The results themselves would still go through the normal process though.

10 minutes ago, Nemesis said:

If you are found to have a condition that you were not aware of, and for which you should get treatment urgently, the doctor should inform you straightaway, you would not be expected to wait months if something was found that needs to be treated.

The results themselves would still go through the normal process though.

Yes like I m Dr so they do took my blood for hep b , c but God forbid if there was something wrong they would have informed me right ?? It's been 4 months since my medical I was just studying hepatitis so now m having anxiety 😨

@Mohadisa when i went for medical i asked them that will you get back to me regarding medical? Will I get the reports to post on my immi account. He said we will send the results ourselves. So you dont need to worry. And yes, if theres something wrong in the reports then you can be contacted. Otherwise no. 

Edited by mrsahmed

@Mohadisa now by something wrong I dont know if he was referring to some medical condition that required some special consideration or some ambiguity in the results... you know how sometimes the x-rays dont come clear and the dept. Asks you to come back again ... 

So yeah this is the only knowledge I have regarding your question.  Dont know if it was relevant:)

1 minute ago, mrsahmed said:

@Mohadisa now by something wrong I dont know if he was referring to some medical condition that required some special consideration or some ambiguity in the results... you know how sometimes the x-rays dont come clear and the dept. Asks you to come back again ... 

So yeah this is the only knowledge I have regarding your question.  Dont know if it was relevant:)

Thank u . Yes they told me same that they upload it themself but it didn't come into my mind that something can happen just came into my mind since I worked in hospital n now m having panic attack 

• Like 1

Hey guys,

I would like to ask for an advice as I am in very troubling situation. 

Me and my partner are planning to get married and apply for partner visa offshore. The plan was to go to India and we’ll get married there and lodge our partner visa file.

I have been to Aus previously on study visa which expired recently on March 2019 (that’s when/where I met my partner and it has been 2 yrs now). 

I left Australia before the expiry of my study visa and I am currently in the Philippines on tourist visa to visit my family at the moment. 

I have been thinking to apply for a tourist visa to Australia from here, however some agents have suggested to apply for it from India (country of origin). However, I don’t have anyone back in India nor any assets which makes it clear that there is a less chance of visitor visa getting approved.

The problem also is that my partner is unable to leave Australia at this moment because of his business. That’s why the best way I could think is to apply for tourist visa so that we can start planning for our lives. I just don’t know if it is possible to apply for it from a foreign country where you’re not a citizen of. 

As confusing as it seems, the situation is getting tougher and tougher for us :(

Any advice/help will be highly appreciated.

3 minutes ago, MnMA said:

If you are on tourist visa in Php then your file might not be processed over there.

how about getting TR(graduate work visa if you have completed your degree) and apply for partner visa when you come to australia. This way you can stay with your partner on TR or bridging visa.

I won’t be able to apply for graduate work visa as I had to downgrade my bachelors degree to an advanced diploma one due to personal circumstances.

1 hour ago, MnMA said:

Then better to apply for your visa from india( in either way it would be online application) so you can also put your Php contact number and current address. And indian address as permanent address. You will get visit visa easily. 

Do you mean to say that I should apply from India and if I want to come back to php and stay here as a tourist that’s possible as long as I provide my current address?