Guest pakistan

5 hours ago, Gle said:

I myself didn't get any interview call....let's hope for the best n sooner In shaa Allah😍

Hi I have been going through various threads and our journey started 2017 when I met my hubby.

Engaged: 18 Oct 2017 Married: 12 Feb 2018. DOL 309: 19 Feb 2018. 600: 22 Feb 2018. It was not at all an easy journey for us. Holiday visa rejected 18 March as no travel history. We kept meeting every three months in different countries again applied holiday visa for Melbourne 2018 April 16 granted 10 May stay upto one month. I went to meet my hubby for 20 days and returned back on 10June 2019. It’s been very stressful for us but god heard our prayers 309 granted 2 July 2019. No interview only PCC was expired in Jan requested PCC on 28 Mar 2018. It’s a game of patience but we all will get our visa if we have put everything what makes them believe the relation is strong. I wish all good luck in this forum and feel free to ask any questions if we can be any help. 

• Congratulations 1

21 hours ago, Addie said:

Hi I have been going through various threads and our journey started 2017 when I met my hubby.

Engaged: 18 Oct 2017 Married: 12 Feb 2018. DOL 309: 19 Feb 2018. 600: 22 Feb 2018. It was not at all an easy journey for us. Holiday visa rejected 18 March as no travel history. We kept meeting every three months in different countries again applied holiday visa for Melbourne 2018 April 16 granted 10 May stay upto one month. I went to meet my hubby for 20 days and returned back on 10June 2019. It’s been very stressful for us but god heard our prayers 309 granted 2 July 2019. No interview only PCC was expired in Jan requested PCC on 28 Mar 2018. It’s a game of patience but we all will get our visa if we have put everything what makes them believe the relation is strong. I wish all good luck in this forum and feel free to ask any questions if we can be any help. 

Congratulations:)

May Allah give you best of both worlds. 

Enjoy your happy life in Australia. 

• Thanks 1

Hi everyone, 

Just like a member here Dr Samra, my husband’s application has also been going on since July 2017. and on this july 15 it’ll be 24 months since the lodgement. 😢 

Interview and medical was requested in march 2018 and has expired now. so has the PCC. I just don’t understand what’s going on here our case is straight forward. No previous marriages or visa refusals etc nothing. When enquired, only tells me that security checks are going on. 

I request for everyone to PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pray for us.  we’ve not seen eachother since 17 months now 😢😢 Please pray that he is granted his visa soon may Allah ease everyone’s pain! 

11 hours ago, Ifseh said:

Hi everyone, 

Just like a member here Dr Samra, my husband’s application has also been going on since July 2017. and on this july 15 it’ll be 24 months since the lodgement. 😢 

Interview and medical was requested in march 2018 and has expired now. so has the PCC. I just don’t understand what’s going on here our case is straight forward. No previous marriages or visa refusals etc nothing. When enquired, only tells me that security checks are going on. 

I request for everyone to PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pray for us.  we’ve not seen eachother since 17 months now 😢😢 Please pray that he is granted his visa soon may Allah ease everyone’s pain! 

Hi!
May I ask why you haven't seen each other for 17 months? You may have reasons but seeing each other while waiting for visa is crucial. A member here had her visa rejected because they didn't meet each other for 2 years. This might be the reason why your visa is delayed. Please pay a visit to each other as soon as possible, either apply for visit visa for your husband or you see him. 

Hi im completely new here.. I've lodge my visa subclass 309 in july 2018..

Requested for more documents in feb 2019 after that no news.. please guide me how do i contact the department?? Through immi account or is tgere any other eay i can ask them about the process of my visa ??? 

Yes you can ask them about your visa processing , but after the estimate time and now the estimate time is 14 to 19 months,i heard from someone if application complete one year then we contact them...

Edited by Ajab khan
Mistake

HELLO

I'm the sponsor and my husband is the applicant...

DOL july  2018

And his PCC has expired now. So should i make his new PCC. And upload the new PCC to immi account by myself or should i wait for the department to ask for the updated PCC??

@Mohadisa ofcourse everyone applied online. Haha. But we have people from all places in this forum... mostly Pakistanis though. By asking from where did you apply, people do not mean to ask for the medium of application. 

They want to enquire about the location or Visa centre where the Visa is processed. 

Edited by mrsahmed
  • Like 1