Guest pakistan

13 hours ago, bhattiali said:

hello everyone 

dol 25 march 2019

got nothing from department yet

in how much time they send an email. ?? 

Bro waiting since August 2018 haven't received any sort of communication yet.. you got a long wait ahead..

• Like 1

On 28/07/2019 at 20:20, missomari said:

Hi friends 

My fiancé and I have been waiting since May 2018 for his visa. I was wondering is this forum specific for Pakistani applicants only ? Any news from Afghan applicants ? I hope I get some good news, it’s has been almost 15 months now 

Hi, I'm also a new member my husband lodged his 309 application on April 2019 from Afghanistan. Sadly afghan applicants take a long time to get approved, but hopefully it should not be too long until you hear good news, please keep us updated because as you said there not a lot of afghan applicants on here. Was your fiancé  asked to provide biometric? 

@Alina11 i think applicants before July 2018 did not have the option to do Biometrics - so if we have to do it then we will just have to wait for Case officer to notify us. since your husband applied 5 months ago, did he do his biometrics?

Edited by ARezaie

4 minutes ago, ARezaie said:

@Alina11 i think applicants before July 2018 did not have the option to do Biometrics - so if we have to do it then we will just have to wait for Case officer to notify us. since your husband applied 5 months ago, did he do his biometrics?

Yes he had to do the biometrics, but since there is no Australian Visa Application Centre (AVAC) he had to travel to either Pakistan or Dubai to provide biometric. its pretty stupid that Australia does not have an AVAC in Afghanistan it makes it harder for applicants since they have to travel to another country

Just now, ARezaie said:

@Alina11 we lodged application before they made biometric mandatory, so we dont know if we have to do it or not - All those doesn't matter. What matters the most is the processing timeframe which is too lengthy for Afghans. hopefully we will hear something soon

Did you apply with a agent and did you front load your application by provided police check and medical already? Majority of afghan applicant have to wait a long time, but that is not always the case, my friends husbands visa got approved in less than 50 days from Afghanistan in late 2016. 

1 hour ago, Harry. said:
12 hours ago, Harry. said:

Dol- 24/07/18  

Call for interview -24/07/19 

Reqasted document 25/07/19 

Will let you know if I heard anything 

What questions she asked in interview?? And did she asked to provide polio certificate as well in additional documents?? 

Salam everyone. 

My timeline. 

Dol: mid jan 2018

Interview: 1st November 2018

No response after that. 

Just checking,  is anyone else waiting here from 2017, or jan, feb, march 2018?

Its almost  19 months,  i was quite hopeful that it will be granted soon, but now feel very tired of waiting but can't do anything. 

7 hours ago, Syeda.. said:

First she called to  my wife took her interview about 20 min then immediate she called me and asked me similar questions about marrige date our relationship how many member came to your wedding plans dob and how can I support her how she can support you plans yes she took my interviw 40 min 

1 hour ago, Harry. said:

First she called to  my wife took her interview about 20 min then immediate she called me and asked me similar questions about marrige date our relationship how many member came to your wedding plans dob and how can I support her how she can support you plans yes she took my interviw 40 min 

Thank you so much for sharing. May you'll get your grant soon 🙂