Guest pakistan

23 hours ago, Usmann said:

Just to update you all my DOL is 23 August 2018.

My wife received an interview call yesterday(No communication/generic email received before this call). They asked usual questions to verify if our relationship is genuine. family/siblings details, my work details and how our relationship got started at first place etc

Furthermore as i have just done Nikkah only, they asked about when we are planning to do the rukhsati and if we can upload any evidence of preparation done in this regards,

At the end Interviewer said if we need any documents we will ask otherwise you can get the decision anytime.

Further to my post from yesterday, received an email to provide the following within 28 days

● Evidence of Rukhsati preparations ( e.g. hotel bookings, invitations, receipts of dresses or jewellery purchased etc.)
● A statement stating your future plans as a married couple

On 04/08/2019 at 22:54, Hawar19Jan said:

Salam everyone. 

My timeline. 

Dol: mid jan 2018

Interview: 1st November 2018

No response after that. 

Just checking,  is anyone else waiting here from 2017, or jan, feb, march 2018?

Its almost  19 months,  i was quite hopeful that it will be granted soon, but now feel very tired of waiting but can't do anything. 

Hey did they asked any additional documents after your interview ?? And where did you applied from ?

8 hours ago, Mohadisa said:

No my DOL is 12th Aug will b 1 yr coming Monday n I m from pakistan

Yaeh be ready for call they can call you anytime coz most of the cases they are calling on same date of 1 year and your are going where in Australia 

1 hour ago, Harry. said:

Yaeh be ready for call they can call you anytime coz most of the cases they are calling on same date of 1 year and your are going where in Australia 

I think. You are more interesting in her personal life , I think it's weird to asking where  are you going and what place.  Everyone is here for exchange information and support  about visa not personal life. 😎

On 06/08/2019 at 04:44, Lilly23 said:

@Kina Sa and @Ifseh Your timelines are way too much. You guys need to take serious actions in order to get visa ASAP. I would advise you below two points:

1) Contact/Use local MP channel for priority processing. Search previous posts in this thread where members have discussed how to use this option.

2) Try to visit your spouse, means spent some time (weeks, months) together and upload pictures to immiAccount and notify your visit to CO via email. I've personally experienced that visiting spouses, and spending time together while the application is in progress, leaves a very positive impact on your application and you'll get the quick decision on your application.

Finally, please keep praying, hajat nafils, and wazifa as I believe they have a real impact on our affairs. 

Good luck. 

@Lilly23  Thank you for your reply. So a couple days ago I did send them a feedback on their website saying how unfair it is to us we’ve been waiting for too long and i have received  the same reply “ Department is unable to give you definitive timeframe” AND they also have added “we thank you for your patience and would appreciate if you keep your contact to the department to a minimum, to allow processing of your own and others as quickly as possible.” Just reading this response really made me upset. Even though I explained to them everything nicely how the delay was effecting our relationship, they clearly don’t care. Now i’m thinking I HAVE to talk to my local MP. 

I’ve reached out to the MP before but I didn’t go ahead with it because i wanted to wait until 21 month is passed the global timeframe, but now that it’s way beyond that, i want to contact the MP. Fingers crossed. I honestly don’t know why our application is taking too long. 

With travelling aspect, i had studies but now i think it’s becoming absolutely compulsory to do something. 

They took interview two days before..but nothing heard anything back..no additional document nothing...stressout

On 29/06/2017 at 13:09, ayesha said:

hello everyone, so glad to have found a community that shares same anxieties as mine :)

we applied in december, 2016 online, medical was done right after. then no news till june when case officer called me for interview. next day she emailed asking for more documents which we submitted. after we sub,itted documents she replied with an acknowledgment. since then nothing. after interview how much more time do they generally take?

They took interview two days before..but nothing heard anything back..no additional document nothing...stressout

On 29/06/2017 at 13:09, ayesha said:

hello everyone, so glad to have found a community that shares same anxieties as mine :)

we applied in december, 2016 online, medical was done right after. then no news till june when case officer called me for interview. next day she emailed asking for more documents which we submitted. after we sub,itted documents she replied with an acknowledgment. since then nothing. after interview how much more time do they generally take?

3 hours ago, Ifseh said:

@Lilly23  Thank you for your reply. So a couple days ago I did send them a feedback on their website saying how unfair it is to us we’ve been waiting for too long and i have received  the same reply “ Department is unable to give you definitive timeframe” AND they also have added “we thank you for your patience and would appreciate if you keep your contact to the department to a minimum, to allow processing of your own and others as quickly as possible.” Just reading this response really made me upset. Even though I explained to them everything nicely how the delay was effecting our relationship, they clearly don’t care. Now i’m thinking I HAVE to talk to my local MP. 

I’ve reached out to the MP before but I didn’t go ahead with it because i wanted to wait until 21 month is passed the global timeframe, but now that it’s way beyond that, i want to contact the MP. Fingers crossed. I honestly don’t know why our application is taking too long. 

With travelling aspect, i had studies but now i think it’s becoming absolutely compulsory to do something. 

Have you visited your spouse? If so how many times?

4 hours ago, Ifseh said:

We can only suggest,  however decision is yours. 

My suggestion is pay a visit to your partner before chasing them seriously.  As earlier one guy on this form got rejected his visa and one reason included in rejection statement was not visiting partner since application. 

Please manage a short visit to your partner for a week or two somehow. 

1 hour ago, Mani1987 said:

@mani1987 

Sorry! I'm lost. Why are quoting two years old posts. Didn't understand reason to quote that old posts, please  help.

Aslam ulkum . Just received interview call 34 min duration . They  were trying to contact my wife (sponsor) but she is in Pakistan with me they called me .he asked if he can take interview of sponsor . questions were about relationship and family and how we support each other and relationship before marriage and date of birth both. Who paid for visa application.and what will we do if the visa rejected.and how long she is in Pakistan and about application higher degree and collage name and address and he said he will call back if needed anything. Just pray for me all my friend. Inshallah u all will get visa .

3 minutes ago, Amjadt said:

Aslam ulkum . Just received interview call 34 min duration . They  were trying to contact my wife (sponsor) but she is in Pakistan with me they called me .he asked if he can take interview of sponsor . questions were about relationship and family and how we support each other and relationship before marriage and date of birth both. Who paid for visa application.and what will we do if the visa rejected.and how long she is in Pakistan and about application higher degree and collage name and address and he said he will call back if needed anything. Just pray for me all my friend. Inshallah u all will get visa .

Sometimes they grant visa soon after interview.  I pray they grant your visa very soon. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Amjadt said:

Congrats, hopefully u will get ur visa soon, such a good news for u, when was the DOl? 

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Amjadt said:

2 minutes ago, Sadia said:

Congrats, hopefully u will get ur visa soon, such a good news for u, when was the DOl? 

Dol 13 August 2018 

First generic email 16 April 2019

Interview today

Inshallah everyone will get their visas. Just pray for each other.