shipping arrived yeahhhh

Jackboots

well just got that call our stuff is here and being delivered tuesday hooooo rayyy .. just the dog bed to be burned oh well ... plastic dogbed hardly used in uk so we thought ehhh bring it , err hmmmm quarantine think $360.00 to spray it or $37.00 to get rid ... apparently its had an animal in, so i think we did well really , did wonder if they would pick the hoovers and other stuff, wanted to know where all my tack was as that was on the forms , told them id been advised to get rid ! so sold it , and john masons had not told them ! so we have wrigeways delivering our worldly goods , can't wait have been on bean bags 7 weeks lol..:smile:

Guest donovan

Great news on your container, I remember getting ours over here, it was quite emotional opening your life in boxes, having not seen it for a while

Happy unpacking!!

Sarah x

Guest JoanneHattersley

The funniest thing is that as you unpack you will still get rid of stuff and throw stuff out!

Then comes the realisation that you paid to bring it over!! lol

Its good fun unpacking! Enjoy!

I agree with Johatts! We got ours over a month ago now and it got delivered by #Wridgeways who were really good except they did leave after putting up furniture (and we had paid for full unpacking service). I did at that point understand though as all they can do is unpack boxes and place things on the floor, and there is so much floorspace! Anyway back to my point - We ended up whilst unpacking; creating a box for the Salvos and collected heaps for them. Even after what i though was ruthless packing in the UK! It was so exciting, like Christmas Day~! Enjoy!!!

Zoe and co xx

well i think our stuff left the 26th of febuary and arrived on oz about the 20th of april, had clearance and will be delivered to our house on tues next week, thats due to wridgeways being busy.. not bad i don't think... ( john masons uk end... wridgeways perth end )

Guest Mandy H

Hi

Can i ask how good John Mason was and if they gave you a reasonable quote on shipping your belongings out. We are having a quote done on the 12th of May with John Mason, also had quotes with PSS and Anglo Pacific.

Thanks

Mand

on the day packing the guys were brill, i don't think john mason were that reasonable i think pss were cheaper , and excess international, were about the same , i just felt john mason were more approachable and explained everthing really well, we paid 2, 600 and took a nearly full container , freezers ,,three piece ,, fridges ,, beds ,, wood furnitures,, bikes you name it , can't wait for my clothe to arrive lol..

W only got Wridgeways to unpack/put together things that had been dismantled for packing. Wridgeways are good, they'll come back and collect the packing boxes from you when you've finished. We still have a couple of boxes with 'stuff we may need one day' in them ... and we've been here 2 years now.

We used John Masons too and couldn't fault them or Wridgeways. They quoted 10 - 12 weeks for shipment and it was delivered to our door at exactly 12 weeks. They weren't the cheapest but we found them the most infomative/professional (just our opinion). The packers worked like trojens - they were superb.

Guest snow white

you finished unpacking yet hon bet you end up with boxes of stuff in the garage that you dont really need and they will sit their unpacked for a few more months lol

lesley x

Archived