QLD State Sponsor - update - where are you now?

Taz2008

All being well with your visa applicaton, when are you hoping to move to Queensland?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. All being well with your visa applicaton, when are you hoping to move to Queensland?

• September 2009 or before
    • October 2009
    • November 2009
    • December 2009
    • January 2010
    • February 2010
    • March 2010
    • April 2010
    • May 2010
    • June 2010 or later

Guest washer rs
Hi washers, no , no further news yet only to say that our agent responded the following day to Queensland [ Tuesday] so I guess we go into week 32, but I do feel very possitive for this week for some reason and I am sure as Tasha says that we will all hear something very soon. I also feel a few Visa grants for Queensland coming on too, or is that me once again just being opptomistic, I do hope not for all of you waiting. Lets just hope for a good week for all and keep Tasha's Queensland thread at the top. Lesley:notworthy:

Hi Lesley, Good luck for this week, hope you get the news you've been waiting for..

Lets hope for a good week everyone :biggrin:

Keeping my fingers crossed Tasha, hope i hear something this wk:biglaugh:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HoriFTC

The week starts well for me, today morning I found following e-mail in my mailbox:

Dear Mr XXXXXXX

I have started assessing your application for nominating of the 176 visa and require further information in order to finalise it.

1. evidence of funds (cash) min $27,000

This information is required by 15/4/10

Regards

xxxxx XXXXXXXX

Project Officer

Skilled & Business Migration

Department of Employment, Economic Development & Innovation

Level 21, 111 George St, BRISBANE CITY EAST Q 4000

PO Box 15168, CITY EAST QLD 4002

Email: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ph: 617 3224 4969 Fax: 617 3404 3692

www.workliveplay.qld.gov.au

There are 2 persons in the application.

My application was acknowldged by QLD on 26/08/2009, I sent my application on the basis of the new eligibility skills list, which is valid since 07/07/2009.

Guest bindog1uk
The week starts well for me, today morning I found following e-mail in my mailbox:

Dear Mr XXXXXXX

I have started assessing your application for nominating of the 176 visa and require further information in order to finalise it.

1. evidence of funds (cash) min $27,000

This information is required by 15/4/10

Regards

xxxxx XXXXXXXX

Project Officer

Skilled & Business Migration

Department of Employment, Economic Development & Innovation

Level 21, 111 George St, BRISBANE CITY EAST Q 4000

PO Box 15168, CITY EAST QLD 4002

Email: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ph: 617 3224 4969 Fax: 617 3404 3692

www.workliveplay.qld.gov.au

There are 2 persons in the application.

My application was acknowldged by QLD on 26/08/2009, I sent my application on the basis of the new eligibility skills list, which is valid since 07/07/2009.

Hi HoriFTC, think they are dealing with the last remaining few if us now, we still haven't heard this morning, but at least we know we are being dealt with. Hopefully you will hear something in the next few weeks:yes: Lesley

Guest HoriFTC
Hi HoriFTC, think they are dealing with the last remaining few if us now, we still haven't heard this morning, but at least we know we are being dealt with. Hopefully you will hear something in the next few weeks:yes: Lesley

Hi Lesley,

I am sure You will be contacted by them soon, hopefully this week already.

I can send them my evidence tomorrow already; I will keep You updated...

Wow Hori, you are the last person on our QLD list, so this is great news that you now have some movement. I hope you hear very soon.

To you others waiting this is great news for you also, as it must mean that your applications are now being looked at and will hear something very soon.

Good luck everyone....

Tasha x

Guest bindog1uk

Thanks Tasha, think it's going to be another week on the internet just waiting:daydreaming: Check e-mail just before I go off to work, walk back in again after work and check again, I'm becoming a very sad person, I must get a life:biglaugh:hopefully down under. I have a feeling it's going to be a busy week on this thread, possative thinking! will keep you posted. Lesley:yes:

Thanks Tasha, think it's going to be another week on the internet just waiting Check e-mail just before I go off to work, walk back in again after work and check again, I'm becoming a very sad person, I must get a lifehopefully down under. I have a feeling it's going to be a busy week on this thread, possative thinking! will keep you posted. Lesley

:laugh:LOL Lesley... you are not becoming very sad... cause if you are then I am too and many other PiO members... we have all been there waiting in anticipation, and the last couple of weeks are the hardest, knowing that you will get an answer soon.

To be honest with you, you have been waiting a while now so I reckon you might not even get an email, it might come directly in the post.

We did not get an email from them, I just found out as we were going away for the week, so I phoned them to say... "did I supply enough info for you? I am going away and wanted to make sure everything was fine with my file before I went!" They then told me over the phone that the SS had been granted the day before and that a letter was in the post.

So this could be the same for you... what time does the postman come???:huh:

Tasha x

Guest bindog1uk

Hi Tasha, not till this afternoon, but if I don't hear today iether from the post or my agent I may just give them a ring tonight, what is the best time to phone, bedtime:SLEEP:and isn't it really expensive to phone Oz as I have never done this before and do they keep you waiting and you have to listen to some really grose music:arghh:Lesley

Guest bindog1uk
good things come to most of us who wait!! ..well most of us anyway!

good luck guys

Proview

Hi proview, day off today and hear I am again on PIO, trying to keep our Queensland thread on top so we don't get forgotten:jiggy:Think we may have busy week on this thread, hopefull thinking:wub:Lesley

Guest washer rs

Good news for me today, my agent phoned to say he has the letter from Qld...

I NOW HAVE MY STATE SPONSORSHIP :jiggy:

I know it could still be a long wait but its still exciting & it puts a BIG smile on your face :biggrin: The funny thing is my letter has been sitting at my old address all week end, the new owner dropped it to me thisarvo..!!

You were right Tasha, the week seems to be heading in the right direction. I'm pleased there was no further doc's required..

Hi Lesley, I'm sure your SS is only days away, be patient & try not to rush them just yet..

Think i should go & get a beer now :cool:

I know it could still be a long wait but its still exciting & it puts a BIG smile on your face :biggrin: The funny thing is my letter has been sitting at my old address all week end, the new owner dropped it to me thisarvo..!!

You were right Tasha, the week seems to be heading in the right direction. I'm pleased there was no further doc's required..

Hi Lesley, I'm sure your SS is only days away, be patient & try not to rush them just yet..

Fanbloodytastic!!!! Congratulations!!!!

What a relief hey! I am so glad it has finally arrived.

Enjoy your beer... Have one from me too x

Guest THE RICKARD'S

Hi Tasha

Thank's for your message.

We are all keeping well considering all the recent news and are waiting to see what the new SOL list bring's in April. What else can we do?

I sent an email to my agent over the weekend with a list of question's regarding all the changes but I know all we can do is wait. That's all they will say anyway.I think we have all done our fair share of waiting.

I know I very rarely put any posts on PIO but I am always logging on to keep up, then I can let my agent know whats going on as they dont seem to know themselves. If they do they're not telling me!!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Glen

Hi Tasha

Thank's for your message.

We are all keeping well considering all the recent news and are waiting to see what the new SOL list bring's in April. What else can we do?

I sent an email to my agent over the weekend with a list of question's regarding all the changes but I know all we can do is wait. That's all they will say anyway.I think we have all done our fair share of waiting.

I know I very rarely put any posts on PIO but I am always logging on to keep up' date=' then I can let my agent know whats going on as they dont seem to know themselves. If they do they're not telling me!!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Glen[/quote']

Hi Glen,

Good to hear from you, things are a bit of a nightmare at the moment but lets hope they are going to get through some more of the Cat 5 people. At least we have seen some movement which is good news, will be interesting to see how many they get through, on the other list I have running, before the end of the immigration year!

Take care

Tasha x

Guest bindog1uk

Hi Jason, really pleased for you, well done, can't wait for Tasha to turn us purple too. Now you can join the next queue. Go have a beer or six. Many Congratulations Lesley and Paul.

Guest bindog1uk

Oh! you are so right Tasha, lets keep our fingers crossed. So pleased for Jason too, at least we know waiting time is now 32 weeks or so. Lets see what tonight/ tommorow brings:tongue:Lesley

Guest bindog1uk

Hi Tasha, have just phoned Queensland and the girl on the other end was really helpfull, apparently they have still not recieved from our agent the information that they requested last week, so I have e-mailed him asking him to send it again. She said that once they have recieved it that won't be long after that:arghh:. Still trying to be patient, but I am glad I rang them or we could have been waiting a lot longer. Can't wait to be purple:v_SPIN:Lesley

Guest HoriFTC

Congratulation!

My evidence of funds was sent to QLD yesterday by email, today they already thanked for it.

Let's see how long will it last till I get any other news...

Hi Tasha, have just phoned Queensland and the girl on the other end was really helpfull, apparently they have still not recieved from our agent the information that they requested last week, so I have e-mailed him asking him to send it again. She said that once they have recieved it that won't be long after that:arghh:. Still trying to be patient, but I am glad I rang them or we could have been waiting a lot longer. Can't wait to be purple:v_SPIN:Lesley

OMG - what a nightmare...

You are not alone in documents not getting to QLD! You may find your agent sent it but they just did not receive it. It happened to me, and others on here!

Make sure the agent gets an acknowledgement for it, because if he doesn't then it has not been received. In fact I sent my details over in three separate emails to ensure that the file was not too large! They then finally received it!

If I was you I would ring again once the agent has sent it and make sure its arrived.

Not really what I was expecting you to say this morning. I am sorry you are now going to have to wait a little longer... it wont be much longer now though, they will process it very quickly for you once they have the documents.

Tasha :wubclub:

Archived