QLD State Sponsor - update - where are you now?

Taz2008

All being well with your visa applicaton, when are you hoping to move to Queensland?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. All being well with your visa applicaton, when are you hoping to move to Queensland?

• September 2009 or before
    • October 2009
    • November 2009
    • December 2009
    • January 2010
    • February 2010
    • March 2010
    • April 2010
    • May 2010
    • June 2010 or later

Guest Sandisonsonthemove

Hey Carl

I am sure I speak on behalf of most of the Qld peeps when I say thank you for your posts. It is good to get an insight from one who has been there recently.

Hope the house sale is moving on for you.

Donna x

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bindog1uk

As before with Proview, don't want Queensland to be forgot, been a very quiet week for us all on this one. Hoping for a really busy week next week, lots of visa's and S.S. me for one! good luck to all. Lesley

Guest washer rs
As before with Proview, don't want Queensland to be forgot, been a very quiet week for us all on this one. Hoping for a really busy week next week, lots of visa's and S.S. me for one! good luck to all. Lesley

Hi,

yeah it has been very quiet for over 2wks now, its feels like they have stopped processing any SS. Whats going on???

I keep checking my email's everyday & nothing..:sad:

Lets hope for something next wk :biggrin:

Guest washer rs

Hi everyone,

There's a new TV programme on channel 4, Friday 19.30 Relocation down under...

Just to remind us what we are all missing..!! Still its good to see the sun & clear blue sky's..

Guest bindog1uk

Hi Washers, this week could be a good one for both of us, S.S. lodged on the same day so 30 weeks Monday, begining to feel like a women obsessed just waiting for agent to e-mail, living on PIO to see if others have got theirs, just to move us further up the queue. Normaly a calm happy person living every day as it comes, but this waiting seems to change your personality, think Paul will be asking for a divorce if S.S. doesn't come soon! Lets keep everything crossed for the coming week and keep our Queensland thread on top of the list. Good Luck Lesley.

Guest bindog1uk

Hi all Queensland peeps, Wanted Down Under Revisited BBC1 Wednesday and Friday 10a.m. is Queensland, don't forget to watch ! Lesley.

Guest bindog1uk
Morning Everyone.

Great News today for us. TODAY WE HAVE RECEIVED OUR STATE SPONSORSHIP!!! Anyone who applied around june july time should be receiving there leters to

:-)

Hi Crowded House, great news another one off my list, so pleased for you. How did you hear was it your agent or by e-mail from Queensland. What area of Notts are you from, I originate from Chilwell, now down in Devon. Congratulations Lesley.:biggrin:

Hi Crowded House, great news another one off my list, so pleased for you. How did you hear was it your agent or by e-mail from Queensland. What area of Notts are you from, I originate from Chilwell, now down in Devon. Congratulations Lesley.:biggrin:

Hi Lesley

We come from north nottinghamshire, town called Newark on Trent.

We have not used an agent. We received the letter about an hour ago through the post. Champagne tonight me thinks!! Still a long way to go!

when did you apply? :biggrin:

Morning Everyone.

Great News today for us. TODAY WE HAVE RECEIVED OUR STATE SPONSORSHIP!!! Anyone who applied around june july time should be receiving there leters to

:-)

Yippe congratulations - fantastic news... its been so quiet for ages now!

I am in the UK for a party and not back home till Wednesday, so will update you on the front page then!

Happy celebrating xxx

Guest bindog1uk

Hi Crowded House, July 6th so shouldn't be too long now we hope! Only know Newark when passing through on the skeggy run, many years ago. See from your picky that you might be scuba divers, is that right? Although I'm not, Paul is, seems as though there are plenty off to the Great Barrier Reef. Have a good time celebrating your S.S. it's been a long time coming. Lesley

Guest washer rs

Congratulations Crowded House,

Its been a long time coming, i was beginning to think they had given up on us all..!! You must be made-up, hope you have a really good wk end.

I know its gonna be a long wait for a Visa but its one BIG step closer :biggrin:

Lets keep our fingers crossed for some more SS this wk...:twitcy:

Jason

Hi Guys....

This Friday on channel 4 - 8pm

Featuring 'The Sunshine Coast'.....:cool:

Enjoy.....:GEEK:

Phil Down Under: Friday, 7.30pm, C4 | 4Homes | Channel4.com

is it not 8pm it starts??

My mistake, your right, its 8pm....(was 7.30pm last week)....Doing it to confuse us!....:twitcy:

20:00 RELOCATION: PHIL DOWN UNDER

Phil hunts for property on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, with a cool one million dollar budget, digs into his own family history and helps out at one of the country's finest wineries.

Guest washer rs
is it not 8pm it starts??

Friday just gone it started at 7.30pm but the wk before it was 8pm. So i would play it safe with 7.30........

Hi my QLD Peeps, hope you are all well... I am back now from our travels back to the UK... Does anyone have anymore news for me???

QLD have been very slow lately... the last few SS seem to be taking ages hey!!!

Good luck to all of you still waiting... x

Guest bindog1uk
Hi my QLD Peeps, hope you are all well... I am back now from our travels back to the UK... Does anyone have anymore news for me???

QLD have been very slow lately... the last few SS seem to be taking ages hey!!!

Good luck to all of you still waiting... x

Hi Tasha, No still no news from us yet, now on week 30 and a bit, jusy waiting for a phone call or e-mail from agent, living on PIO to see if anyone else gets theirs. Did you enjoy your family party and did you have a huge hangover? Nice to have you back, Lesley:laugh:

Archived