QLD State Sponsor - update - where are you now?

Taz2008

All being well with your visa applicaton, when are you hoping to move to Queensland?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. All being well with your visa applicaton, when are you hoping to move to Queensland?

• September 2009 or before
    • October 2009
    • November 2009
    • December 2009
    • January 2010
    • February 2010
    • March 2010
    • April 2010
    • May 2010
    • June 2010 or later

Ah, thanks for that Dawny, but you do no, if your positive vibes dont work I shall be blaming you on Monday!!! :laugh:

Thats not fair, Im trying my best hun.. :hug: , But if it will make you feel better, then thats fine by me!! xx

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Tasha

Going on hols Saturday so if we dont hear anything tomorrow then thats it for us till 8th June, which by that time will be 10 weeks and 6 days for us...

So heres hoping mr postie comes with a big surprise tomorrow!!!!

You never know we may come back and find everyones got their SS through...

FINGERS CROSSED!!

Hi Tasha

Going on hols Saturday so if we dont hear anything tomorrow then thats it for us till 8th June, which by that time will be 10 weeks and 6 days for us...

FINGERS CROSSED!!

Good luck mate...enjoy your holiday..Proview

Guest jbro31

For those of you who have been requested more information from how soon did that happen after sending the application in? x

Guest Lyndhurst
Hi Tasha

FINGERS CROSSED!!

Hi yorkshireclan

no SS for us this morning... our agent is in OZ and no email from him too..

just wanted to let you know. enjoy your holiday and lets hope theres a big fat SS on the mat when you get home.

cheryl :wub:

Guest Lyndhurst
For those of you who have been requested more information from how soon did that happen after sending the application in? x

8 weeks for us .....:arghh:

If you look on the first page you will see all the timelines of when what was done.

Let me know if you want your details added to our list.

Tasha :wubclub:

hi we were 2 weeks from sending ss then got requested for financial docs and reference employer etc we have sent to agent in australia but she wants a more detailed ref so we have contacted craigs employer again and asked so hopefully will be able to send or email through on mon then agent will pass to qld for ss, have you been requested? how long after applied? good luck EVERYONE!!!! hope not long now

Hi Cheryl

They either want us or not...To be honest we have lost the interest of waiting after 16 months..

I'm with you there mate...We are on the same timescale as you and are fed up with having our hopes built up and then dashed. Just don't seem to have that excitment anymore.

Email from agent this morning saying as soon as they get employer ref; SHOULD get ss!

Theres that word again SHOULD.......Why can't no one give us a straight answer?

Guest Nini
Hi Tasha

FINGERS CROSSED!!

Enjoy your holiday and try to relax, that's definitely the best thing you can do atm.

Nini

Guest moving down under

Ours was 8 weeks to the day.:wacko:

Guest southerngent

uhhhh 9 weeks + 1 day and still counting... hate,hate,hate

Just to top it off, we have been waiting for a Police Check from Russia, wife phoned the embassy and they posted it last wednesday - we have recieved nothing. ( we applied for it begining of feb ) so if its lost we have another long wait...

uhhhh 9 weeks + 1 day and still counting... hate,hate,hate

Just to top it off, we have been waiting for a Police Check from Russia, wife phoned the embassy and they posted it last wednesday - we have recieved nothing. ( we applied for it begining of feb ) so if its lost we have another long wait...

Yes, It has become a very uncomfortable wait for us all now. Nothing seems to be moving...

So, as we have a bank holiday here on Monday and as the weather is glorious we have decided to take our motor home down to the beach and stay there for the weekend and take our minds off it all... and to cheer us up!

Hope you all have a "Bon Weekend" and will catch up with you again next week.

Guest Lyndhurst

10 week today and still not got our SS. we have been requested for further docs that they have had now for over a week, but still nothing....... all this waiting is really getting to me ...

cheryl xx

Guest southerngent

cheryl

Cool down its not 7.30 yet and if your postie is as reliable as mine you could have hours to wait.

Still at least am not the only one up checking my mail waiting for news...lol at us..

Guest Lyndhurst

Hi Southersgent

i think it will be days before we get ours if our letter is coming to our home address. we are having our mail redirected after moving last week. our agent is in Oz so i was hoping he may have had the letter and email us with the good news.(not thinking about the bad)

anyway always check the emails and PIO before i leave for work dont think i would get through the door without it. LOL

cheryl x

Guest KellyandTom

We were also 9 weeks last Friday & still waiting. I presumed we would get an email to inform us either way - but you guys are waiting for a letter. I guess I should be too! Cant wait to hear something - just hope its good news.

We were also 9 weeks last Friday & still waiting. I presumed we would get an email to inform us either way - but you guys are waiting for a letter. I guess I should be too! Cant wait to hear something - just hope its good news.

I notice you are not on our list, so have now added you... Welcome to our queue.

Good luck and lets hope its not too much longer now.

Can I ask if they have requested any further information from you?

Guest southerngent
I notice you are not on our list, so have now added you... Welcome to our queue.

Good luck and lets hope its not too much longer now.

Can I ask if they have requested any further information from you?

Tasha

Thanks Tasha, keep pushing us down the list, we were suppose to be next...

damn that postman were is he..:skeptical:

welcome to kelly n tom:hug:

Thanks Tasha, keep pushing us down the list, we were suppose to be next...

damn that postman were is he..

welcome to kelly n tom

:huh: yes I am very sorry for that, at least you are higher on the list than us... We still have a way to go by the looks of things...:swoon:

I wish I was a fly on the wall in their office so we had some idea what the hold up is? I have had a bad feeling about this for a while now... Its all very strange!

Hope you hear something this week guys. xxx Tasha xxx

Guest southerngent

Yeh, i know what you mean, i wonder if there trying to hold things back whilst waiting for guidance from central government. It seemed things were moving then everyones asked for further info now its stopped dead again..:arghh:

Archived