QLD State Sponsor - update - where are you now?

Taz2008

All being well with your visa applicaton, when are you hoping to move to Queensland?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. All being well with your visa applicaton, when are you hoping to move to Queensland?

• September 2009 or before
    • October 2009
    • November 2009
    • December 2009
    • January 2010
    • February 2010
    • March 2010
    • April 2010
    • May 2010
    • June 2010 or later

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest moving down under

We still haven't heard anything. It's been one week to the day that they received the CV and letter. Hopefully we will just get a pleasant surprise in the mail soon!

We still haven't heard anything. It's been one week to the day that they received the CV and letter. Hopefully we will just get a pleasant surprise in the mail soon!

With all the changes and setbacks.....We are now well and truly past hoping:skeptical:.

Taking every day as it comes, if you know wot i mean??

P.S Your signature cant be right?? Applied SS 19/09???

Guest jbro31

We submitted ours 23rd April, so only 5 weeks not expecting to hear anything just yet, on the previous post its says March 19th 09 (guess you didn't see the March bit) fingers crossed for everyone, I keep waiting to see some replies of people getting it through.... x

Guest Lyndhurst

we already submitted cv but have been asked for proof of self employment, still not heard anything. our agent is in Oz so was hoping he would hear before us to get the ball rolling... hes good like that.. wheres your agent based yorksherclan?

cheryl xx

We had to supply a letter from our employer as well as our CV.

Hi Moving Down Under

I didn't realise you had been requested more info also, can you let me know when you received an email from them requesting this so I can update the front page. Thanks :wubclub: Tasha

IGNORE MY COMMENTS ABOVE GUYS, I HAVE COME ACROSS YOUR COMMENTS SAYING THAT YOU HAD BEEN REQUESTED MORE INFO ON 18/05/09. I THINK IM JUST LOSING THE WILL TO LIVE WITH THIS NOW... JUST WANT GOOD NEWS TO ADD NOT MORE HURDLES TO JUMP.

THANKS TASHA

We submitted ours 23rd April, so only 5 weeks not expecting to hear anything just yet, on the previous post its says March 19th 09 (guess you didn't see the March bit) fingers crossed for everyone, I keep waiting to see some replies of people getting it through.... x

Hi, Jbro31

We dont seem to have your timeline on our list on the front page, we would love to add you to our queue, and if you would like to join it, can you please provide the information in the same format as everyone else, so I can put you in date order.

Many thanks

Tasha :wubclub:

Things are getting a little messy now my QLD'er Peeps, so can you just check for me your details on the first page and let me know if I need to make any changes with your information.

Thanks

Tasha :wub:

Guest moving down under

Looks great Tasha!

Thanks for putting this all together. So organized, I love it.

we already submitted cv but have been asked for proof of self employment, still not heard anything. our agent is in Oz so was hoping he would hear before us to get the ball rolling... hes good like that.. wheres your agent based yorksherclan?

cheryl xx

Hi Cheryl

We are using Richard Gregan at OE Visas (Edinburgh)..

They sent scanned copies of info via email to Qsld the day they wanted it..

Qsld will have had requested docs since last Friday 22/5/09....Wonder wot hold up is now???

Tasha,

My details are still correct. Please don't give up even if things are getting messy because I for one am very grateful for all your efforts. I'm intently keeping an eye on these time lines and I think it does give considerable comfort knowing there are others in the same frustrating (waiting and waiting and waiting) position as ourselves. Good on you...

Simon.

Tasha,

My details are still correct. Please don't give up even if things are getting messy because I for one am very grateful for all your efforts. I'm intently keeping an eye on these time lines and I think it does give considerable comfort knowing there are others in the same frustrating (waiting and waiting and waiting) position as ourselves. Good on you...

Simon.

Hi Simon

WAITING IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT!!!!:arghh:

IF WE DONT GET A DECISION ON OUR SS BY NEXT TUESDAY WE ARE OFFICIALLY PAST THE 10 WEEK MARK!!!!!

Hi Yorkshireclan,

Yes you in particular seem to have been waiting an unnecessarily and unreasonably long time. I'm getting blood pressure on your behalf!

Having said that I do still have faith in these guys and reckon our SSs will eventually be forthcoming.

All the best.

Simon.

Guest Lyndhurst
Things are getting a little messy now my QLD'er Peeps, so can you just check for me your details on the first page and let me know if I need to make any changes with your information.

Thanks

Tasha :wub:

Hi Tasha

ours are correct... you are doing a fab job... wish i was as organised:jiggy:

cheryl xx

Guest Lyndhurst
Hi Cheryl

We are using Richard Gregan at OE Visas (Edinburgh)..

They sent scanned copies of info via email to Qsld the day they wanted it..

Qsld will have had requested docs since last Friday 22/5/09....Wonder wot hold up is now???

ours were sent at same time .... im sure we should hear something soon. ours will be 10 week on monday

cheryl :wubclub:

Sending proof of trade today, also going to send some photos of a few jobs we've just finished....

OH! AND A BRIBE

Well, what can I say... How disappointed are we?

I had a feeling that by 8 weeks my hubby would finally hear from QLD about our SS...

AND

Guess what...

Yep, you are right NOTHING... A BIG FAT NOTHING...:sad:

Tomorrow is our 8th week of waiting and you lot above us on the list STILL have not had an answer, so its looking like we have AT LEAST another two weeks to wait. Although thats not really anything to go by cause some of you are now on your 10th week and still don't have an answer!

Why o Why is it taking so long I ask myself??? I wish I knew...

I wake up everyday and the first thing I do is put my computer on and look to see if any of you guys above us have had any further news, and still NOTHING! :arghh: every day I am willing some good news... BUT NOTHING... What am I doing wrong? Why is my willing not working?

I have tried positivity and that does not work so now I am going to just have a big huge moan and rant a little...

- GOD DAMN IT!!! Aaaagggghhhhh!!!!

GET A BL**DY MOVE ON... WE ARE GETTING IMPATIENT NOW!!! WE WANT ACTION AND WE WANT IT NOW!!!!!

There, I feel a lot better now :)

Thanks for listening to me... :)

Lets hope they heard me round the other side of the world and by Monday we will be having some good news.

xxxxxxxxxxxx Tasha xxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Tash, i have told you before how to calm your stress levels,

One large family bar of galaxy, one large bottle of wine, To be consumed whilst soaking in a large hot bubble bath!!! Mmm Bliss, But as im not prepared to share any of mine with you especially the hot bath lol, you will have to make do with one of these!!!..........

1261376ylvpk9j2x5.gif

Sending you heaps of positive vibes hun xx

Archived