QLD State Sponsor - update - where are you now?

Taz2008

All being well with your visa applicaton, when are you hoping to move to Queensland?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. All being well with your visa applicaton, when are you hoping to move to Queensland?

• September 2009 or before
    • October 2009
    • November 2009
    • December 2009
    • January 2010
    • February 2010
    • March 2010
    • April 2010
    • May 2010
    • June 2010 or later

Guest washer rs
hi tasha can you add our ss date in woo hoo got it today for oh 30th bday!!! letter dated 15 feb from qld , at long last !!!! cant be a better day got loads champagne in already !!!!

Congratulations on getting your SS :smile:

It's such a good feeling when you find out, hope you have a good wk end celebrating:jiggy:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hi tasha can you add our ss date in woo hoo got it today for oh 30th bday!!! letter dated 15 feb from qld , at long last !!!! cant be a better day got loads champagne in already !!!!

OMG thank goodness... CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I am sooooo glad you have now got it... you have had the biggest nightmare when it comes to this SS process... I will now go and change you on the front page.

You can now come and join us properly on the other thread, I shall change you from grey to purple!

Also, Happy Birthday to OH!

Happy celebrating!

:wubclub:

Hi Tasha

Just to let you know that we got allocated a CO last week. Meds and Police checks are winging their way as we speak!

JOHN

Wow, great news for you... you must be well chuffed! Wont be long now till you get that golden ticket!

Keep us informed when you get it!

Good luck xxxx:wubclub:

Guest bindog1uk

Turn us purple Tasha, S.S. On 17th Feb, in our spam mail, didn't find it till this evening, sent this morning from Queensland. Now Cat5 and in the next queue:v_SPIN: Will be off out tommorow night for a few to celebrate. Washers, have a good night, will think of you:wacko:. Thanks for everyones support on PIO, especially Tasha. Lesley and Paul:biggrin:

Turn us purple Tasha, S.S. On 17th Feb, in our spam mail, didn't find it till this evening, sent this morning from Queensland. Now Cat5 and in the next queue Will be off out tommorow night for a few to celebrate. Washers, have a good night, will think of you. Thanks for everyones support on PIO, especially Tasha. Lesley and Paul:biggrin:

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Congratulations!!!! About bloody time hey!!!

Come on Hori, your turn next and then its all over for the QLD thread!!!:jiggy:and onto the next one!

Guest bindog1uk

Tasha, DIAC application was 13th August 09, you may need to add to front page, thanks for turning us purple. Now having a big one! Lesley:wink:

Guest washer rs
Turn us purple Tasha, S.S. On 17th Feb, in our spam mail, didn't find it till this evening, sent this morning from Queensland. Now Cat5 and in the next queue:v_SPIN: Will be off out tommorow night for a few to celebrate. Washers, have a good night, will think of you. Thanks for everyones support on PIO, especially Tasha. Lesley and Paul

Congratulation Lesley & Paul,

That is Fantasic news & just before the week end.. I'm sure you will be making the most of it as i know i will be tomorrow night :wacko:

We was hoping for a good week & we got it :biggrin:

I'm sure Tasha will have you turning Purple as we speak, Tasha your a star & thanks for all your help & support..

Jason

Guest HoriFTC
Turn us purple Tasha, S.S. On 17th Feb, in our spam mail, didn't find it till this evening, sent this morning from Queensland. Now Cat5 and in the next queue:v_SPIN: Will be off out tommorow night for a few to celebrate. Washers, have a good night, will think of you:wacko:. Thanks for everyones support on PIO, especially Tasha. Lesley and Paul:biggrin:

Congratulations!

Did you got the e-mail from your agent (if you have one) or directly from QLD?

Does QLD alwals send an e-mail about approval?

Guest bindog1uk
Congratulations!

Did you got the e-mail from your agent (if you have one) or directly from QLD?

Does QLD alwals send an e-mail about approval?

Hi HoriFTC, yes we do have an agent, but I was getting very impatient so I e-mailed Queensland to ask what was happening, they were really helpfull and answered straightaway. Now it is the weekend and our agent doen't know yet that we have our S.S. will send him a copy of what we recieved.Good luck to you. Lesley:biggrin:

Guest HoriFTC
Hi HoriFTC, yes we do have an agent, but I was getting very impatient so I e-mailed Queensland to ask what was happening, they were really helpfull and answered straightaway. Now it is the weekend and our agent doen't know yet that we have our S.S. will send him a copy of what we recieved.Good luck to you. Lesley:biggrin:

Hi Lesley, just a last question: to which e-mail address did you send your enquiry?

Hi Lesley, just a last question: to which e-mail address did you send your enquiry?

Hi Hori

We emailed them and asked them to email us with our answer, but they still didn't! They sent us a letter.

Some people found out by email and some found out by letter, I think it depends on who deals with your file.

In the end I phoned them too as we had had problems with them receiving our emails and we were going away so wanted to make sure they had got everything they needed before we went, which is when they told us!

I don't have the email address to hand, but we just used the one from the acknowledgement they sent us after we applied. Try that one if you have it! If you don't have this then let me know and I will go and find the file!

Cheers

Tasha:wubclub:

Guest HoriFTC
Hi Hori

We emailed them and asked them to email us with our answer, but they still didn't! They sent us a letter.

Some people found out by email and some found out by letter, I think it depends on who deals with your file.

In the end I phoned them too as we had had problems with them receiving our emails and we were going away so wanted to make sure they had got everything they needed before we went, which is when they told us!

I don't have the email address to hand, but we just used the one from the acknowledgement they sent us after we applied. Try that one if you have it! If you don't have this then let me know and I will go and find the file!

Cheers

Tasha:wubclub:

Hi Tasha,

Thank you for your offer, I think it is not necessary. I have e-mail adresses from the person who acknowledged my application, and from the officer too, who contacted me this week. I sent my evidence (proof of funds) on the following day they requested it. I asked them to contact me again if they need anything more. It was on Tuesday, 16/02. They thanked for it on the same day by e-mail.

Since then no news from QLD, which I think can be a good sign. I thought they will send their letter by post and wanted to wait 1-2 weeks before asking back.

Hi Tasha,

Thank you for your offer, I think it is not necessary. I have e-mail adresses from the person who acknowledged my application, and from the officer too, who contacted me this week. I sent my evidence (proof of funds) on the following day they requested it. I asked them to contact me again if they need anything more. It was on Tuesday, 16/02. They thanked for it on the same day by e-mail.

Since then no news from QLD, which I think can be a good sign. I thought they will send their letter by post and wanted to wait 1-2 weeks before asking back.

Hi Horiftc

I sent all my evidence in 3rd Dec My ss was stamped 11 Dec then didn't find out of agent untill 16th Dec but also got a letter from Queensland end Dec

Tania

Guest washer rs

Hi Hori,

Hope you don't have to wait to much longer.. Hopefully you will hear next week then you can come & join us on the cat5 forum.. Good luck..

Jason

Hi Tasha,

Hi Horiftc,

in my case we sent everything and never heard any news after 2 weeks so I emailed the officer.He then told me that SS had been granted the previous week and that a letter should have arrived but did not.He had sent it to my physical address instead of the postal address(we do not have a door to door postal service where I live) so subsequently emailed me a copy of grant letter.Perhaps email them again just to clarify because they don't always follow a set pattern.

Guest bindog1uk

Hi Hori, our agent e-mailed them first of all and they sent a reply to both us and our agent, so I knew who was dealing with our case anyway, from there I could deal with them direct. Have a very good feeling for you this week:yes:I know it's very hard to be patient, I am the worst, but we got there in the end. Hang on in there, I am sure the rest of us Queensland peeps are rooting for you. Good luck, Lesley:biggrin:

Guest HoriFTC

Last but not least:

Queensland gave us state nomination!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We got today a letter from QLD Government, approval date of state sponsorship is 17/02/2010.

I would say to all of you a huge thank you!

A last question: As I am currently a visa 175 applicant, except of advising QLD about our Transaction Record Number at DIAC as it is notified in the letter, what have we yet to do?

Last but not least:

We got today a letter from QLD Government, approval date of state sponsorship is 17/02/2010.

A last question: As I am currently a visa 175 applicant, except of advising QLD about our Transaction Record Number at DIAC as it is notified in the letter, what have we yet to do?

congratulations_blue_rainbow.gif

Hi Hori...

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Congratulations!!!!

What great news... I am very happy for you!:jiggy:

All you need to do now is email QLD your TRN number and then they will forward the relevant paperwork to the DIAC for you. And that is that... the next long wait begins!!!

Do you fall under Cat 5 now or are you Cat 2, not sure if your trade is on the CSL or not?

Well done and happy celebrating!

Tasha :wubclub:

last but not least:

queensland gave us state nomination!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we got today a letter from qld government, approval date of state sponsorship is 17/02/2010.

A last question: As i am currently a visa 175 applicant, except of advising qld about our transaction record number at diac as it is notified in the letter, what have we yet to do?

congratulations, great news, xxx

Last but not least:

Well done another step closer

proview:

Archived