SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

hi guys, i have some good news.. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

my visa was granted today!!!

posted 17.04

money taken 19.04

CO- 27.04

my CO was WP (bless her :) )

such a relief now! I still keep fingers crossed for those who are waiting ..:)

Congratulations mate, she is working hard. Hope he can get mine out tomorrow. Would be a.strange coincidence that our house sale completes tomorrow after a 14 month wait. Couple of angels looking down on us

Yes its official, visa granted 11 am today, also house sale confirmed complete 11 am.

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

Thanks wp. Just need dogs permit through now then it is all systems go go go

Eii, how great it is!! Congratulations !! :biggrin:

Guest COOKIE50
Yes its official, visa granted 11 am today, also house sale confirmed complete 11 am.

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

Thanks wp. Just need dogs permit through now then it is all systems go go go

"Well done you" all the best on your big move. :cool:

Guest COOKIE50
OMG that's less than 4 months - brilliant !! Here's hoping that's turning into the average time for everyone :)

Hope you get your's soon JoandJon, look's like 4 months is the average just now. :wideeyed:

We have AB too - I so hope he continues with the less than 4 month thing! Did he give you an idea of when to expect your visa through or did it just come?

Congrats to you!

Guest COOKIE50
We have AB too - I so hope he continues with the less than 4 month thing! Did he give you an idea of when to expect your visa through or did it just come?

Congrats to you!

No it just came through e-mail hope you get yours soon. :biggrin:

Guest MM2Melb
Any previous JF people been appointed new c/o's?

We had JF. I sent an email (as Australian sponsor) with some unsolicited additional info on 26 August. I didn't get a reply, but my partner (applicant) got an out of office reply stating "I will be out of the office starting 22/08/2011 and will not be returning until 01/01/2020" :biglaugh:

It went on to say that the manager would be dealing with queries (not sure if I can say who but if you send an email you should get this same out of office reply with contact details etc.). Anyway, later that day my husband had what he wad told was an unconnected call followed by a confirmation email from DP to say that he was the new case officer and visa would be approved first week of November. :biggrin:

Application submitted 27 June 2011

Money taken 29 June 2011

Medicals & Police clearance requested July ?

Medicals & Police Clearance August

Visa grant expected November

Hoping to fly out to Melbourne just before Christmas

We had JF. I sent an email (as Australian sponsor) with some unsolicited additional info on 26 August. I didn't get a reply, but my partner (applicant) got an out of office reply stating "I will be out of the office starting 22/08/2011 and will not be returning until 01/01/2020" :biglaugh:

It went on to say that the manager would be dealing with queries (not sure if I can say who but if you send an email you should get this same out of office reply with contact details etc.). Anyway, later that day my husband had what he wad told was an unconnected call followed by a confirmation email from DP to say that he was the new case officer and visa would be approved first week of November. :biggrin:

Application submitted 27 June 2011

Money taken 29 June 2011

Medicals & Police clearance requested July ?

Medicals & Police Clearance August

Visa grant expected November

Hoping to fly out to Melbourne just before Christmas

Well that's promising .....I hope i get told who my new c/o is soon!!

I want to book flights next week.

Guest bu22inb
Grats lindon!!

GAh we've still got so long to wait for hubbie's - just hoping he gets it before he flies (or at least a week or two after he lands so he can get to NZ in time - I have nightmares of it being granted 2 minutes after he clears immigration at Melb Airport!)

:)

Looks like we have simalar time frames, i applied for my 309/100 visa on june24th..... and have booked flights to leave th uk on Nov 7th (weeks holiday in dubai) so flying to Oz 13th Nov. Really hopoing it will be sorted bu then, other wise will have to fly in on an eta the same as your husband ! whos your co ?

Hallo fellow pozzies to be! Got an e-mail today to say all info is complete and we should be receiving our visa grant around the 15th of November. OMG :biglaugh: We submitted all our information around the 24th of June !

Not sure if i should laugh or cry!!!

Our case officer was s.v by the way if anyone is on a similar time line!

Looks like we have simalar time frames, i applied for my 309/100 visa on june24th..... and have booked flights to leave th uk on Nov 7th (weeks holiday in dubai) so flying to Oz 13th Nov. Really hopoing it will be sorted bu then, other wise will have to fly in on an eta the same as your husband ! whos your co ?

Hubby's CO is LG - she's been helpful so far, haven't heard anything for ages though, so am hoping that's a good thing!!!

:)

Hallo fellow pozzies to be! Got an e-mail today to say all info is complete and we should be receiving our visa grant around the 15th of November. OMG :biglaugh: We submitted all our information around the 24th of June !

Not sure if i should laugh or cry!!!

Our case officer was s.v by the way if anyone is on a similar time line!

OMG - wow!!!!!!

Calling hubby now to see if he's checked his email lately!!

** edit **

He's emailed her to see what's happening, but hasn't heard anything back yet.....

I sent off an email last Week to inform of a change of address and asked if there was anything to update me with.

So far I'vce got nothing back. thats around 5 months though, so either in June there was a massive influx of applications or the date you were given in Nov is just the 5-6 month standard.. either way, nice to know I guess :)