SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

Are you still waiting? :(

When are you heading to Adelaide (guessing by the name that's where you're off to^^)

Yeah still waiting although d-day is tomorrow!!! Got everything crossed she grants it and doesn't make me wait any longer!! :o/

Already booked the flights for early Jan but OH is from Perth so going there 1st then driving over to Adelaide will land there on 1st Feb, can't flippin wait!!! :biggrin:

Good luck! :hug:

We're with Singapore Airlines. I've always used them when flying home for visits cos I love the service. Cashed in my frequent flyer miles and upgraded the second leg of the journey for both of us to business class too :biggrin:

Oh fab...lucky you!! Hope you have a great flight, at least you have bubbly and a lie flat bed to look forward to for the second leg! :yes:

Me! That's who i've got! :biggrin:

I'll be really interested to see when your visa comes through then! From the timings I've been noticing that the visas seem to be granted almost exactly 3 months after the date of the medical, so here's hoping as I've been here long enough and need to go home now:arghh:

I'll be really interested to see when your visa comes through then! From the timings I've been noticing that the visas seem to be granted almost exactly 3 months after the date of the medical, so here's hoping as I've been here long enough and need to go home now:arghh:

I know that feeling! Can't wait to go!

Yep, sure am. Moved 7 years ago so it's exciting to be going back.

Adelaide is my home town and while I do love it we're planning on the east coast. I've been here for 10 years this nov and we want to start a 'new' life not try to fit back into an old one I guess.

Where a bouts in Adelaide are you from? I grew up in Mitchell pk and hubby and I lived in woodcroft before moving here.

Adelaide is my home town and while I do love it we're planning on the east coast. I've been here for 10 years this nov and we want to start a 'new' life not try to fit back into an old one I guess.

Where a bouts in Adelaide are you from? I grew up in Mitchell pk and hubby and I lived in woodcroft before moving here.

Well I have a house in Ethelton, which I hardly had time to live in before I decided to move over here. So it makes sense to move into that at first. If we find it a bit quiet I've always thought Melbourne could be a good option. But it's Adelaide for starters. And my parents live down Victor Harbour way so it will be nice to be closer to them ..... although not too close!

Guest jba41662

My partner and I are applying for the subclass 309/100 visa, (im an aussie) so just thought i'd add our time line in, good luck everyone!:biggrin:

Application mailed 22/07/11, money taken 25/07/11, CO assigned and medical requested 27/07/11 medical 11/8/11 haven't heard more yet.:cute:

Melbourne here we come! Flying out today..............:twitcy: Not had much sleep as I've been having nightmares about the flight with a 2 year old. Sods law she's got a really bad cold so is snotting for Scotland and has gone off her food.

Had a disaster packing yesterday. Thought all my stuff would fit into our suitcases using the vacuum bags but no, there I was in Argos at 6pm buying 2 more suitcases. I'm also DHL'ing a 20kg box. I got a quote from Emirates for 20kg excess baggage and they wanted £560!!!!:arghh: God, I broke out in a cold sweat. DHL only charge £200.

We can't fit all the luggage in my dad's car so a friend is having to bring our luggage to the airport..........I feel like royalty.

Hope Emirates have plenty wine on board!

Guest siamsusie

Good luck Amanda, have a wonderful flight.. Emirates are very pleasant to fly with, and its as easy as from Scotland isnt it!.

Susie x

I don't like Emirates. Am I the only one to have nightmare flights in both directions with them?

Thanks for the good wishes jba - best of luck to you too! Hope we don't have to wait too long....

Guest Bazinga

We have only ever flown Qantas & they were great, esp with my 2 smalls. I did the flight back alone which was a bit hectic!

Good luck with the flight :D

I love Qantas too, Japan Airlines are fantastic as well, the others just blend but I really disliked our flights with Emirates and yet everyone I know loves them....weird

Hello

Great news - just got the e-mail to confirm that my partner visa has been granted. Effectively a turnaround of 3.5 months - surely a record! JF was my case officer.

Good luck to all still waiting.

evf

Partner visa Posted 28/4/11 C/O (JF) Assigned 12/5/11

Guest colcase
Hello

Great news - just got the e-mail to confirm that my partner visa has been granted. Effectively a turnaround of 3.5 months - surely a record! JF was my case officer.

evf

Well Done! Many congratulations. Hope they keep this turnover time up!!!

Got it, got it, got it!!!!

Visa granted today.

Four and a half months (case officer was DP).

Congrats, you must be over the moon! Everyone on our timeline is getting there now, exactly 5 months for me today...

I hope your visa was granted today! With everyone getting theirs processed so quickly it hard not to feel like we got a raw deal with SV... Anyway I have been watching your progress with an eager eye and had my fingers crossed for you.

Yeah still waiting although d-day is tomorrow!!! Got everything crossed she grants it and doesn't make me wait any longer!! :o/

Already booked the flights for early Jan but OH is from Perth so going there 1st then driving over to Adelaide will land there on 1st Feb, can't flippin wait!!! :biggrin:

Good luck! :hug:

Melbourne here we come! Flying out today..............:twitcy: Not had much sleep as I've been having nightmares about the flight with a 2 year old. Sods law she's got a really bad cold so is snotting for Scotland and has gone off her food.

Had a disaster packing yesterday. Thought all my stuff would fit into our suitcases using the vacuum bags but no, there I was in Argos at 6pm buying 2 more suitcases. I'm also DHL'ing a 20kg box. I got a quote from Emirates for 20kg excess baggage and they wanted £560!!!!:arghh: God, I broke out in a cold sweat. DHL only charge £200.

We can't fit all the luggage in my dad's car so a friend is having to bring our luggage to the airport..........I feel like royalty.

Best wishes for your new start in Oz and good luck with the flight. I will also be flying with a 2 yr old (when we sell the bloomin hose!)

Congrats, you must be over the moon! Everyone on our timeline is getting there now, exactly 5 months for me today...

Hi Sam. I keep looking out for you to say you've got your Visa - it must be any day now !!!! I've got my fingers crossed for you.

Sounds like a challenge! Good luck with the flight and all the best for the big move.

Hello

evf

Wow, it seems some of the visas are being approved a bit faster at the moment. Big congrats.

Fingers crossed for those still waiting. Hope it's your turn soon!

Hi Sam. I keep looking out for you to say you've got your Visa - it must be any day now !!!! I've got my fingers crossed for you.

Ha, thanks Tracy - yea it's getting a bit of a killer now. Hopefully in the next few weeks we'll have something. I remember starting a competition back when we all were lodging to get approved first - seems like that's backfired!

Good luck with the house selling, when do you think (hope!) you'll be off?