SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

I think they've forgotten about us ;)

Yes, it appears so. Looks like its a minimum of 12 months now. Still no joy for the September apps on Pookies list of fame.

Its astonishing that we from low risk country have to wait so long. I read earlier of a Brit and Oz couple who applied from New Zealand and their 309/100 was granted in just over 6 months. Go Figure!!

A lot of visa are now being granted between 12-14 mths.... Don't rush to get police checks or Medicals done as they only last foe 12 mths

We lodge offshore Partner Visa 309/100 on line on the 31/12/2014 ... requested to go for Medicals after 30 June, spoke to case officer we have until 30 September to submit them. Doesn't matter if you submit them the first day you wont get your visa granted any quicker as you are already in the system to be granted on a set week, its just a process as they are only allowed to grant so many per week.

Visa GRANTED... 9 months 2 weeks 6 days! To say I'm on cloud nine is an understatement! What a day. .. celebrated my little boys 2nd birthday yesterday and more celebrating to do tonight! Xx

Congratulations Jacklyn [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Visa GRANTED... 9 months 2 weeks 6 days! To say I'm on cloud nine is an understatement! What a day. .. celebrated my little boys 2nd birthday yesterday and more celebrating to do tonight! Xx

This has made my day!!

Congratulations

:ssign19:

Have a drink for us all please Jaclyn! Fantastic news!

Well done Jaclyn, you must be over the moon and so relieved to finally get the email.

WOW! Congratulations, so pleased for you! Also, as you were 3 days ahead of my application, let's hope I'll have something to celebrate soon, too. Out of interest, who was your CO?

Once again, congratulations!

Isn't it weird how we can all be so ecstatic for you, yet we have no idea who each other is! I really am, the strain and struggle of this process is so tough. The day we get ours granted I don't know what i'll do!!! Actually - that's a lie - I'll be booking the next available flight out to my boy!!!! I am so pleased for you :o)

woohoo that's great news & still under 10mths :) so exciting when someone gets their visa grant... Best of luck to u x

Isn't it weird how we can all be so ecstatic for you, yet we have no idea who each other is! I really am, the strain and struggle of this process is so tough. The day we get ours granted I don't know what i'll do!!! Actually - that's a lie - I'll be booking the next available flight out to my boy!!!! I am so pleased for you :o)

To be honest, what we are doing tonight is telling our friends as we'd kept it a secret! Mixed emotions! [emoji16]

Me! I applied for the PMV 300 on June 11th - got a phone call and email today! :o) You???

thats good news, I applied in 19th June so after reading this hope to get a co very soon... You said u had a call, was that from your co just to tell u that news??

thats good news, I applied in 19th June so after reading this hope to get a co very soon... You said u had a call, was that from your co just to tell u that news??

I had a missed call first, googled the number and saw it was from Australia House in London. Crapped myself, lol, called them back but they don't receive calls until 1pm. Checked my email then saw letter confirming appointed CO, OH, and asking for 2 Docs which I will get from Fiancee in Aus next month when I visit and saying not to apply for Police Checks and Medicals until Dec 11th 2015, even though I did them already. Oh well!!