SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

Ok guys, so i sent off an email to my CO at 11:25 this morning asking for a general update considering we are at 10 months on Sunday.

30 minutes later there was a response VISA GRANTED

To describe us as ecstatic is an understatement.

Good luck to all you out there, you next Jaclyn Hayes

woohoo that's fantastic news, congratulations ??

I had some very good news two days ago.... My PMV will be granted on 25th Aug. I applied around 10th Oct 2014.

As I am already in Aus I emailed my CO to say I will be leaving Aus for a 5 day hol in Aug, she replied that when I return this will activate my PMV! Can't describe how excited I am to start working, I've been here for 3 weeks now and no job is killing me mentally!

Ok guys, so i sent off an email to my CO at 11:25 this morning asking for a general update considering we are at 10 months on Sunday.

Where did you obtain your CO's email address? Did you simply respond the initial email we all receive, specifying what documents we need to upload?

Nice one ,bet you can't wait to go home ,iam 15 yrs missing the old place

...and its here. hoorah! only a 309 (thought he might qualify for the 100 straight off) but still... relieved!

now off to see if there are still flights available for next week. after 17 years away, i'm going home to perth!

Hi there! I've been browsing for a while but now finally feel compelled to write :D

I'm based in Liverpool, UK, and my fiancee is from Melbourne. I applied for a PMV (through London, obviously) on 09/10/14, and received my first response from our CO (VF) on 17/10/14. I was told to submit my health and PCC checks no earlier than 15/04/15. I then submitted evidence of the health checks being completed on 16/04/15, and a copy of my PCC on 03/05/15. Hopefully this can be added to the stats and help provide a useful guide to others!

Anyway, since then, it's just been the waiting game :D Hopefully we won't have too much longer to wait. One query I do have, though, is regarding the medical results. My understanding is that they are sent directly from the clinic to DIBP. Is this correct? I only ask as I've never been given a copy of the results, and am unsure whether applicants get a copy or if only DIBP do. I should point out that the doctor etc didn't say I had anything to worry about, like! The only document I could personally upload to do with my medical was the e-Medical information sheet, which just confirmed that the required checks had been completed.

Are the medical results accessible anywhere on your ImmiAccount, or do they just keep you in the dark on that front??! Any advice gratefully received!

Hi there! I've been browsing for a while but now finally feel compelled to write :D

I'm based in Liverpool, UK, and my fiancee is from Melbourne. I applied for a PMV (through London, obviously) on 09/10/14, and received my first response from our CO (VF) on 17/10/14. I was told to submit my health and PCC checks no earlier than 15/04/15. I then submitted evidence of the health checks being completed on 16/04/15, and a copy of my PCC on 03/05/15. Hopefully this can be added to the stats and help provide a useful guide to others!

Anyway, since then, it's just been the waiting game :D Hopefully we won't have too much longer to wait. One query I do have, though, is regarding the medical results. My understanding is that they are sent directly from the clinic to DIBP. Is this correct? I only ask as I've never been given a copy of the results, and am unsure whether applicants get a copy or if only DIBP do. I should point out that the doctor etc didn't say I had anything to worry about, like! The only document I could personally upload to do with my medical was the e-Medical information sheet, which just confirmed that the required checks had been completed.

Are the medical results accessible anywhere on your ImmiAccount, or do they just keep you in the dark on that front??! Any advice gratefully received!

Hi croker welcome to the forum

When I did my medical the doctor told me I would not have visibility of the results and someone would only be in touch only if there was an issue. So no news must be good news.

We did a paper application so unsure if it is different for online

Edited by PJd2628

Hey,

We are applying from Liverpool also and submitted the end of October last year. My partner had his medical done at the spire in Manchester and they advised us at the time that they would not be in touch unless there was an issue, and that if that was the case they would contact us within 5 working days!

Hopefully not too long now for us October applicants... September's seem to be going through now :)

Hey,

We are applying from Liverpool also and submitted the end of October last year.

I know! Small world, eh? :smile:

My partner had his medical done at the spire in Manchester and they advised us at the time that they would not be in touch unless there was an issue, and that if that was the case they would contact us within 5 working days!

Spire didn't answer the phone when I rang wanting an appointment (!), so I went to Medmigration in Manchester instead; they were very good, and told me much the same as Spire told you, which is good to hear!

Hopefully not too long now for us October applicants... September's seem to be going through now :)

Exciting, isn't it? It's 10 months for us on 9th August, so hopefully not much longer to wait!

Also, PJd2628, thanks for your warm welcome and good advice, too.

Hi there, two quick questions that I wondered if anyone has had similar experience of:

first is that we've not heard from a case officer despite submitting my husband's (offshore) partner visa online on 21st June (to the London High Commission). We received a standard email the next day confirming the application was received and payment was taken, but no mention of a case officer. How long does it usually take to hear from a case officer?

second question is on the sponsor's form - we completed it online, rather than scanning and uploading a PDF of the paper form we originally completed. The form is still showing though on the list of possible documents we could still upload. Just a bit worried I'm expected to still upload the scan, despite already having completed the online form...

Thanks for any advice!