SA State Sponsorship - Are you waiting

Guest The "legdes"

Thanks Jakie,

Well all I need to do now is get a Job in Australia; I just wish I never promised my Son I would make it to Aus this year, sure the ex wife is having a giggle mind you, this really has broken his heart, Don't suppose anyone on the board know of any companies that would sponsor an IT Manager?

Simon :sad:

Well the RSMS is one of the priority visa options. You have a lot of companies to go for in the city. Get your CV done to an Oz one, send them out direct and see how you go. Even if it takes 100 or more, nothing to lose.

Good luck

Jackie

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tigers08
Well the RSMS is one of the priority visa options. You have a lot of companies to go for in the city. Get your CV done to an Oz one, send them out direct and see how you go. Even if it takes 100 or more, nothing to lose.

Good luck

Jackie

hya jackie our friends have got ss for SA too, he a bricky same as me, they got a case officer done meds 2 weeks ago today and police checks, they just waiting for the co to grant them the visa, whats going on guys. our trade is demand list, but they all ready come off 175 to the 176, they have ss aproval, co too, surely they shouldnt stop these visas, when ur weeks or days away ,

would this apply to people with "Application being processed further" and "all docs met" ?

They must be mad if they do, that's crazy to be processed that far.. I know someone wo was in that position and got their visa the other day. Hear's hoping the same for you.

Jackie

They must be mad if they do, that's crazy to be processed that far.. I know someone wo was in that position and got their visa the other day. Hear's hoping the same for you.

Jackie

But was there visa Grant before 23/09?.....:unsure:

We havent seen any non CSL visa grants on here since before that date....:no:

Yes it was actually, on the 22nd

Jackie

I refer to the new timeline for non-csl SS applications

"unlikely to be finliased before the end of 2012"

That means it'd be processed any time after 2012.... 2013, 2014, 2015, ..... 2020???

This definitely puts off prospective migrants?

Worst are people like me who are assigned COs and in their final stages

Guest The "legdes"

Latest Update

With the latest changes by DIAC I can only say we are sooo gutted for all of you who aren't CSL.....However, there may be some light as aparently SA and WA aren't at all happy with the changes as they say they need the skills they are sponsoring..rumour has it they will be lobbying the government....so perhaps there may be some better news shortly. Also if you have been told to get your meds and did so you may be able to join a group which started in March who are raising a legal challenge to get their meds refunded as they expire.....Gollywobbler knows all about this so I suggest one of you drops her a line to get her advice.

On a brighter note...just where we all want you all to be - One more new green line to report...Sowters snook in ...CONGRATS Guys !!!

Some Questions for people:

JML -You are still waiting aren't you ? Can you let us know either way.

Gforce2001 - Briggs -Taylors08 -Kellyandgazpj- xxxx77777 - Are we upto date with you are you still checking this thread? Still now news guys ?- you must be getting fed up the wait ?

:idea:MEET UP

Don't forget - meet up with everyone once you get there.

Venue: Kingston Park - bottom of Lonsdale Road, just past Brighton and Seacliffe, really easy to find and the beach backs on to the park, barby areas too, and shade for the whinging poms lol).

1st Sunday of every month (3pm) Barbie for tea ???

We'll be there next Sunday...so please come along if you've already arrived as it will be great to meet you.

Flying Out /Landing

Dawny - around 7/9 ...is that right Dawny ?

MelR – 8/9 to Singapore, 5 nights stay, arriving in Adelaide 16/9

Obedoh - 20/9...arrive 22/9

Ledges - 21/9 (Singapore Airlines,16/9 Heathrow, 3nights in Sing)

Paddy - November time

XShazX – 24th Nov arriving 26th Nov from Glasgow

Damo – January time hopefully

Rob and Mel – 6/11/09

Tigers08 - 29/9

Lisa - when do you fly guys ?

Some info about Singapore airport: you can leave luggage there so it may be useful to pack a separate case for you stop over. There are lockers where you can charge mobiles, laptops etc etc. There are also chairs which you can lie down on in the airport (no charge), you can hire hotel rooms by the hour at the airport . There is a t leats one play area for little ones, the foot massagers are free and so is internet access via terminals provided, there is a butterfly house but they sleep at night so nothing to see then, there are also network points for your own laptops, it can be a long way to your gate so check it out and watch for last minute changes which could make you have one hell of a dash if you aren't on the ball (like we weren't)……anyone else have any more hints and tips ??

Some info about Singapore: Your debit cards may not work apart from in ATMs ???

Some Things We've learn Since Arriving:

CARS We wish people had told us to consider bringing our people carrier...we're pretty sure that it would have saved us thousands of dollars. Second hand cars keep there value really well over here. We are off to buy one next week so have been doing all the shopping around etc....wish we'd shipped it.

TRADES : Plasterers, tilers, brickies, hairdressers etc etc(as well as the expected plumbers and sparkies) need to be licenced...in addition to TRA etc

MOBILES Its probably worth buying an unlocked handset from Singapore or even the UK. Our friends did and got it for about half price as a result...we wish we had too now - doh. On arrival you can only register for pay as you go for the first month, we think a good package is the one provided by "Lebara" a new company with very reasonable international charges...limited handsets though so shop in Singapore !

MEDICARE - you need a perm address and your passports, fill in one form for the whole family. You can use a C/O address (a friend/relative etc)

TAX REF Registration - can be done online

PETROL - this is bizzare and I don't quite believe it..but its true. Petrol is a lot dearer on Thurs, Fri and I think Mondays and poss Tues...there are cheap petrol days through out the state..its worth asking a local...it goes up by about 15 -20p per litre ??!! We didn't find out until we'd already filled up with $84 worth - doh!

....on a lighter note - PANDORA Jewellery: Cheaper here.

Anyone got anymore...or any comments on the above ..don't be afreaid to contradict me if you think I'm wrong .

:GEEK:Analysis:

We currently have 25 subscribers to this thread.

Of those 1/1 is still waiting to hear from SA. Come on SA and 1 is just about to apply.

The remaining 23 apps have been granted SS which is great news !

9 visas have been granted - the latest on 21/9.

14 apps are now with DIAC. Lets hope the ones who already have COs are allowed to complete their processing now even if they aren't on CSL.

ColourKey:

VISA GRANTED

CO allocated

Waiting for a CO

Waiting for SA

May have dropped off this thread. Removed if no updates or posts in 3 months

SS Apps

JML...........176.....sub'd to SA 25/6......waiting (7 weeks)

Name ____Visa, SA DATE, FL, DIAC LODGE, 2 mth, DIAC CO, VISA date/Days

Obedoh (Jackie and Duncan) ....CO 24/10/08, Med 11/08, Grant 6/4/09

Rhodieboy ...475 ..SS granted 29/1/09, DIAC Lodged 05/02/09 no progress in 6.5 months

(according to DIAC targets should have had a CO 15/4 !!) COME ON DIAC !

THE SOWTERS SS app 27/03….SS granted 15/05…..DIAC 9Form1100) sent 10/06……awaiting CO, meds booked for 26/8 and sent 2/9, waiting for Pcs

(according to DIAC targets should have a CO 20/8) Visa Granted 21/9

Chidge10 - 176 ..24/4...(FL)..................24/6.......CO 25/5 (30 days)..3 months ago

Mel R - ...................28/4.......................28/6.......CO 14/5...Visa 19/5 (21 days)

JackyL..........................29/4..................29/6......CO 14/5 (16 days)

Tigers08 - ..................30/4.........(FL)....30/6... CO 13/5....VISA 15/5 (15 days). Flying out 28/9.

Dawny - 176 ...........30/4.......................30/6...CO 27/5 .. Visa grant 2/7 (37 days from co allocation - included meds being done etc, 62 days since ss)

Ledges- 176 ......4/5 ...(07/07, FL&met)....4/7.... DIAC rec'd SS 5/5 no progress for 54 days then straight to grant on 1/7. Flying out 16/9.

GForce2001.......14/5..............................14/7.... no progress in 3 months….GForce is this still current ????

(according to DIAC service target limits should have a co by 27/7)

L1sa .................15/5.............................15/7..... CO 27/5 (12 days)..31 days ago grant 10/7 ( 58 days from SS)

Briggs - 475.......15/5....not FL .............15/7.. CO 20/5 (6 days)....3 months ago…not sure if Briggsy got his visa ??? Can you confirm…anyone ??

Taylors08....176...15/5.........................15/7....CO 26/5 (11 days)..3 months ago

Paddy..................18/5..........................18/7...CO 27/5 (9 days)... 29 days ago visa grant 1/7 (43 days from ss) passports returned 10/7. house sold 7/8. Planning to head out Nov 09.

Merlino.475........SA 18/5..(Did Not Front Loaded Meds/PCs) when SS was sent to DIAC, Visa App Lodged with DIAC 23/06/09.....DIACs initial SS 2 months up on 23/8...no progress in 42 days

(according to DIAC service target limits should have a co by 23/8 - 2months plus 10 days from SS sent to DIAC) Updated 28/7. (2months since visa lodgement) UPDATE: CO ALLOCATED ON 24 AUG. Not CSL so worried they may get dropped.

Kelly&gazpj........21/5...........................21/7....CO 1/6 (10 days).. 2 months 3 weeks ago

XShazx ..176......22/5...........................22/7...CO 8/6 ( 18 days)....25 days ago...VISA GRANTED 23/7

xxxx77777..175-6..28/5.........................28/7...no progress in 2 months 3 weeks

(according to DIAC service target limits should have a co by 10/8)

Damo ......Paper app....29/5.......(not fl).......29/7... SS accepted by DIAC 1/6 CO 28/7 (2 months). Meds 7/8.

(according to DIAC service target limits should have a co by 11/8) Visa grant 4/9

Ponnuvarun

176 …….SA app 16/7………………SA approved 28/7…….awaiting CO (3 weeks)

Needingtogo...SA 22/7…………….SA approved 4/8……CO 18/8 (14 days from SA approval) well within the DIAC service targets. Meds 9/9, PCs sent,

Dan77 - Lodged 12/7....SA recd docs 27/7.....SA Approved 05/08 (10 days)... CO 1/9 (4 weeks). Meds 4/9. Planning to fly out Dec/Jan.

TraceyT – 175 27/1/09, 176 SA 23/7/09, SA grant 4/8, CO 17/8, Meds in 26/8, PCs in 5/9

Jason brickie - SS 29/7 ...rec'd SA 6/8....awaiting CO

Maggieandrich - ..meds July 09...SS granted. Awaiting CO 1/9 .

Ozi8will SS App 13/08/09, Docs recd at S/A 31/08/09…waiting for SA decision

Impatient – SA app 28/8…waiting SA decision

Rob and Mel - PlumberApplied for SA State sponsorship / 06.09 - Sponsorship granted / 06.09 - 176 visa lodged / 08.09 Case officer / GRANTED 09.09 / Fly out 6th Nov 2009

Guest rhodieboy

Legdes;

Just to note; not that is brilliant news at the moment;

"Rhodieboy ...475 ..SS granted 29/1/09, DIAC Lodged 05/02/09 no progress in 6.5 months

(according to DIAC targets should have had a CO 15/4 !!) COME ON DIAC !"

I got my CO on 29/7/09 Meds Completed and confirmed on DIAC system 24/8/09. Was so close hey, seems so far now!!!

Regards

Simon

Just thought i would add a couple of comments following up on ledges.....

CARS We wish people had told us to consider bringing our people carrier...we're pretty sure that it would have saved us thousands of dollars. Second hand cars keep there value really well over here. We are off to buy one next week so have been doing all the shopping around etc....wish we'd shipped it. - You also have to pay stamp duty and registration feeswhen you but a car, so keep this in mind

TRADES : Plasterers, tilers, brickies, hairdressers etc etc(as well as the expected plumbers and sparkies) need to be licenced...in addition to TRA etc Brickies The MBA in Adlelaide CBD are really helpful re getting your licenses.

MOBILES Its probably worth buying an unlocked handset from Singapore or even the UK. Our friends did and got it for about half price as a result...we wish we had too now - doh. On arrival you can only register for pay as you go for the first month, we think a good package is the one provided by "Lebara" a new company with very reasonable international charges...limited handsets though so shop in Singapore ! Totally agree - I am using my UK phone with a Telstra sim in - works fine

MEDICARE - you need a perm address and your passports, fill in one form for the whole family. You can use a C/O address (a friend/relative etc)

PETROL - this is bizzare and I don't quite believe it..but its true. Petrol is a lot dearer on Thurs, Fri and I think Mondays and poss Tues...there are cheap petrol days through out the state..its worth asking a local...it goes up by about 15 -20p per litre ??!! We didn't find out until we'd already filled up with $84 worth - doh! If you shop in Woolworths on the end of each till receipt you will get a 4 cents off a litre if you but your petrol in a Caltex / Woolworths garage. you will also get offers for petrol on your woolies reward card.

On a good note too. we have found good prices for wine :biggrin: and have just bought a load of electricals from the Good Guys warehouse and feel that the price we paid was very good.

See you all next Sunday

Mx

Just thought i would add a couple of comments following up on ledges.....Me too.

Hong Kong airport - there are a couple of pay in lounges you can use, freshen up, get a shower, food and drink, comfy chairs and internet access. Not a lot to do in Hong Kong airport. Shops not very good and all spread out. Well worth going to one of the pay in lounges. You can do a search and find more info on prices, etc

CARS We wish people had told us to consider bringing our people carrier...we're pretty sure that it would have saved us thousands of dollars. Second hand cars keep there value really well over here. We are off to buy one next week so have been doing all the shopping around etc....wish we'd shipped it. - You also have to pay stamp duty and registration fees when you but a car, so keep this in mind. We too wish we had brought our people carrier. Sold ours for peanuts and worth 3 to 4 times more here

TRADES : Plasterers, tilers, brickies, hairdressers etc etc(as well as the expected plumbers and sparkies) need to be licenced...in addition to TRA etc Brickies The MBA in Adlelaide CBD are really helpful re getting your licenses.

MOBILES Its probably worth buying an unlocked handset from Singapore or even the UK. Our friends did and got it for about half price as a result...we wish we had too now - doh. On arrival you can only register for pay as you go for the first month, we think a good package is the one provided by "Lebara" a new company with very reasonable international charges...limited handsets though so shop in Singapore ! Totally agree - I am using my UK phone with a Telstra sim in - works fine, Yes unlocked both our phones before we came and using Telstra, they do deals depending on the amount purchased

MEDICARE - you need a perm address and your passports, fill in one form for the whole family. You can use a C/O address (a friend/relative etc)We used the holiday rental address for this

PETROL - this is bizzare and I don't quite believe it..but its true. Petrol is a lot dearer on Thurs, Fri and I think Mondays and poss Tues...there are cheap petrol days through out the state..its worth asking a local...it goes up by about 15 -20p per litre ??!! We didn't find out until we'd already filled up with $84 worth - doh! If you shop in Woolworths on the end of each till receipt you will get a 4 cents off a litre if you but your petrol in a Caltex / Woolworths garage. you will also get offers for petrol on your woolies reward card. Petrol sooooo cheap!!!!!

Clothes: Wish we had brought more childrens clothes in different sizes with us and adult ones come to that, not very good choice, poor quality, expensive what I have seen so far.

Car Seats - wish we had brought them with us. Everyone said UK ones not legal here, so got rid of 3 nearly brand new ones. Asked for car seats for the hire car and they gave us a booster seat and a gracco type car seat, same as in UK. After looking in other peoples cars at childrens seats, a lot seem to be the same. Really don't know what to believe regarding this

On a good note too. we have found good prices for wine :biggrin: and have just bought a load of electricals from the Good Guys warehouse and feel that the price we paid was very good.

See you all next Sunday

Mx,

See you all next Sunday, hope weather warmer by then

Jackie

Hi All,

If you are waiting to here just tell us when you lodged with them and again when you get a decision from them - that way we'll have some way of seeing how long they are actually taking.

We lodged with them on 23/3. They recieved our hard copies in Oz on 2/4.

This might just give us all something to look forward to.

Hi

We submitted online application on 28/08/09,documents received 04/09/09

expected processing time 6-8 weeks.

Just waiting now!!

Paul,Adele,Lewis(6),Mia(4)

Guest The Sowters

Ledges,

Should be booking flights and removals this/next week and are planning arrival for late January. Passports back today, those sticky pieces of paper in there ought to be made of solid gold or something.

See you all in the New Year

Good luck to all still waiting

Mark, Tania n Emily:biggrin:

congrats sowters on those lovely orange stickers

well john masons were here last thurs fri and our gear set sail on monday fingers crossed (great people highly recommend them) we fly out on the 14th oct singapore airlines 2 night stop over in singapore park royal hotel on beach road, arrive in adelaide 18th oct stopping in holiday rental for 5 weeks henley beach south on seaview road then looking for long term rental for when our gear turns up fingers crossed. Just the leaving party on the 10th to do it may be a bit teary all the best to you all see you down under

Good luck Paddy, bloody hell you are moving quickly! We had an estate agent around today, looking at renting our house out at first becauze of the crap exchange rate. Hopefully be out for the barbie in Feb.

Who are you flying with? We are gonna fly to Melbourne and then hire a camper van, do the GOR to Adelaide, should be fun.

Damien

Guest Justin JIANG
Ledges,

Should be booking flights and removals this/next week and are planning arrival for late January. Passports back today, those sticky pieces of paper in there ought to be made of solid gold or something.

See you all in the New Year

Good luck to all still waiting

Mark, Tania n Emily:biggrin:

Congrats! mate

Guest VickyMel

Hi

Popping in from the VIC SS thread - I noticed this on another thread (a posting by Gill/Gollywobbler) and thought it may be of interest to some of your thread viewers.

It looks as if SA are changing their priority lists...

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/70072-176-vic-ss.html#post590893

"...South Australia ... have taken their Lists off line for the moment. Apparently they are reviewing them..."

Hi

Popping in from the VIC SS thread - I noticed this on another thread (a posting by Gill/Gollywobbler) and thought it may be of interest to some of your thread viewers.

It looks as if SA are changing their priority lists...

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/70072-176-vic-ss.html#post590893

"...South Australia ... have taken their Lists off line for the moment. Apparently they are reviewing them..."

that cant be good

Guest Justin JIANG

Dear All,

Valuable information for people who want to apply for SA sponsorship. I guess they are reviewing the skills shortage lists for SA sponsorship.

Quote from IMMI SA:

Updates

South Australia's list of occupations eligible for State Sponsorship is currently being updated and the on-line application is unavailable.

Processing times

Guest The Sowters

Damo

Our sentiments exactly, We have a couple of prospective tennants looking this week to rent our house. Given up trying to sell as a couple of Repo houses on our estate are crucifying the prices of everyone else, Also like you say the exchange rate has also cost us 20 - 25% compared to 9 months ago...

Paddy

Keep us updated on Jobs etc, I'm also looking for Machinists positions (CNC Turning/multi axis). Still getting a few positions coming up through JSEEKER and CAREER ONE via email. Good luck on the move, we're not too far behind you, looking to fly mid January

Does everyone on the move know of this service. We have friends who used it and they recommended it to us. Its like a 'Meet n Greet', they find temporary accommodation, organise info packs for medicare, tax etc and other stuff. Worth reading through the info below.

Best regards

Mark, Tan n Emily

Dear Mark

The State of South Australia welcomes all migrants and would like to encourage more people to make our State their home and enjoy the enriching lifestyle we have to offer.

Immigration SA is the agency charged with facilitating the arrival of skilled independent migrants in South Australia. Please refer to the Immigration SA website on http://www.migration.sa.gov.au for information on the On Arrival Services and aspects of life in South Australia. These On Arrival Services are only available to skilled migrants choosing to settle in South Australia.

The following link takes you to a booklet published by the Department of Immigration & Citizenship (DIAC) which contains information to assist in your settlement in South Australia. http://www.immi.gov.au/living-in-australia/settle-in-australia/beginning-life/

Service SA is the State Government’s one stop contact point for Government information and services. www.service.sa.gov.au

ON ARRIVAL SERVICES - CAN ONLY BE APPLIED FOR WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN GRANTED YOUR VISA FROM DIAC - copy of visa approval letter needs to be supplied with application.

The On Arrival Services that you will be eligible for depends on the skilled independent visa class that you have been granted.

Please note that these services are for newly arrived migrants, who have not been living elsewhere in Australia and are available only once per family. They are also for people who do not have any contacts in South Australia, therefore if you have friends or relatives already living here, you may not use these services.

Please refer to the list below to determine what On Arrival Services are available to you:

VISA SUBCLASSES: 175, 176 and 475 offshore (previously visa subclasses 136, 137, 134, 495 (offshore))

On Arrival Services Available for VISA SUBCLASSES: 134, 136, 175, 137, 176, 495 (offshore only) and 475

Meet and Greet

On Arrival PUBLIC Accommodation

Skills Recognition Services (Employment Support)

On Arrival Information Session

On Arrival Services Available for VISA SUBCLASSES: 119, 457, 442 and 422

Meet and Greet

Skills Recognition Services (Employment Support)

On Arrival Information Session

MEET AND GREET SERVICE - (Please read fact sheet attached)

The Meet and Greet Service is a volunteer service that welcomes skilled independent migrants to South Australia. This free service is performed by volunteers from various cultural and professional backgrounds, many of whom have been migrants themselves and so are sensitive to the needs of new arrivals. Volunteers are not paid for the service they provide. They are unable to assist you with the purchase of any goods or services and any time they spend with you must be negotiated and mutually agreed upon.

If you wish to use this service you must:

• Tick the appropriate box on the On Arrival Public Accommodation application form, or
  • Complete the Meet and Greet Only application form
  • Email or fax the completed form to Immigration SA giving at least four (4) weeks notice of arrival
  • If using private accommodation, please provide the address to which you wish to be transferred.

If you are unable to provide us with an arrival address we regret that this service will not be available.

ON ARRIVAL PUBLIC ACCOMMODATION (175, 176 and 475 OFFSHORE ONLY) - (Please read fact sheet attached)

The On Arrival Public Accommodation program is managed by Housing SA. The number of properties available for this program is limited and Housing SA is unable to guarantee that accommodation will be available for your arrival. With this in mind it is recommended that you also book private accommodation as a back up to this service.

Immigration SA will inform you in writing whether On Arrival Public accommodation is available three weeks prior to your arrival. This will give you sufficient time to cancel the private back up accommodation without incurring a penalty.

If you wish to use this service you must:

• Complete all sections of the On Arrival Public Accommodation application form attached
  • Flights must be booked and confirmed
  • Email or fax the completed form to Immigration SA giving at least six (6) weeks notice of arrival

Applications which are incomplete or do not give six weeks notice or confirmed flight details cannot be accepted and you will be required to make your own accommodation arrangements. Any late change to your arrival date will result in cancellation of this service. Late cancellation by you of accommodation allocated by Housing SA will incur a penalty of two weeks rental in lieu of notice.

PRIVATE ACCOMMODATION

It is your responsibility to arrange private accommodation, however, we have attached a factsheet with information on the range of accommodation available in South Australia. Further information regarding private accommodation options can be obtained from the following websites:

http://www.southaustralia.com/

http://www.visitadelaide.com.au/

It may take some time to find suitable employment so please ensure you bring with you enough funds to support yourself and your family until you obtain paid work as you will not be eligible for most Commonwealth Government social security benefits, including unemployment benefits. Full details are available from any Australian Embassy or High Commission or from the Centrelink Website, http://www.centrelink.gov.au .For more information about this, you should contact your visa processing office.

In addition, you may wish to visit the following employment websites:

Adelaide Advertiser : www.careerone.com.au

Yellow Pages: www.yellowpages.com.au

Jobsearch SA: http://jobsearch.gov.au/findajob/MapLvl2.aspx?NewJobs=&regionkey=SA

Dept of Employment and Workplace Relations: http://www.workplace.gov.au/Workplace

Make the move: http://www.migration.sa.gov.au/centric/migrate_from_overseas/os_finding_new_job.jsp

Some occupations and professions may need licensing and registration before employment can be found. Immigration SA strongly urges you to contact the relevant licensing or registration board for your occupation prior to migrating. For trades, ie electricians, plumbers, etc the following link to the South Australian Office of Consumer and Business Affairs will be helpful http://ocba.sa.gov.au/licensing/

Immigration SA cannot assist you with flight fares or baggage allowances on aircrafts to Australia. These issues are governed by the airlines and do not relate to the services Immigration SA can provide to you on your arrival to South Australia

If you need more information on Immigration SA or to book On Arrival Accommodation or the Meet and Greet Service please contact our Office at:

Project Officer, On Arrival Services

GPO BOX 1264, Adelaide 5001, South Australia

E-mail: oas.sa@state.sa.gov.au

Phone: +61 8 8204 9250 (business hours 9am-5pm Mon-Fri)

Fax: +61 8 8204 9244

We hope you will decide to become part of the exceptional lifestyle South Australia has to offer and look forward to assisting you further in the future.

Yours sincerely

Han-e Han

Customer Service Officer, On Arrival Services

Immigration SA

Department of Trade and

Economic Development

T +61 (8) 8204 9250

F +61 (8) 8204 9244

Level 10, 50 Pirie Street

Adelaide, South Australia 5000

GPO Box 1264, Adelaide, South Australia 5001

oas.sa@state.sa.gov.au