Citizenship test results

Guest JoanneHattersley

Guest JoanneHattersley

Well, we are another step closer! Today we passed our citizenship test! I got 18/20 and mark got 20/20!

Our application is in and we have already been pre-approved! We have to send in two documents and then wait for official approval. Looking like a July ceremony unless there is a gap before that we can squeeze into!

I have to say it feels like a huge weight has been lifted! For three months we have been swatting for this and now it is done!

Good Luck to anyone else who is about to do their test (Cal!)

Guest cazbeckham

congratulations to my lovely daughter and son in law for passing their citizenship test today.

can't wait to see you at your ceremony soon.

lots of love - mum & dad xxx

Guest Furball

Thats fantastic! Congrats to you both :):)

I've been looking into the test... my geography and history are both terrible so I'm a bit worried! I figure I have either 2 or 4 years (I cannot get my head around the requirements) to go before sitting it though so a while to learn!

Guest JoanneHattersley

Thanks for the messages guys! You dont get to know which questions you get wrong. Talking with Mark, we got a lot of the same questions!

I dont think it is hard at all, but you do have to read everything well. As with most multiple choice there is always more than one answer that reads that it could be right! LOL!

Guest JoanneHattersley

Our ceremony will be in Brissie city, sometime in July unless earlier gap available!

Its not hard if you swot for it! LOL!

Guest Furball
So what are the aboriginal flag colours and what do they represent? :cool::jimlad:

I know that one!! I read the citizenship book a couple of days ago in (very early) preparation :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JoanneHattersley

Well today we received the official letter telling us our application had been approved. It feels real now!

"I pledge allegiance to thongs, bbq`s + stubbies!" LOL

Guest JoanneHattersley

Havent done the ceremony yet! That could be up to 6 mths they reckon but then the woman in DIMIA said July probably if not sooner!

Archived