calling all 175 applicants.

rach28

YIPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We got our visa this morn! Am so excited! Our case officer was so quick we only emailed stuff over on friday!

WELDONE GUYS EXCELLENT NEWS FOR YOU..

from one fellow August 08 applicant to another i hope you all the very best for the future..:biggrin:

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WELDONE GUYS EXCELLENT NEWS FOR YOU..

from one fellow August 08 applicant to another i hope you all the very best for the future..:biggrin:

Hang in there i reckon you will either get co or visa grant in next week.

Dont shoot me if im wrong though.

Rachael

Guest amaris

Not sure of dates but here goes:

Trade bricklayer

TRA 2007 sometime

175 lodged sept 2008 (paper)

CO Nov 2008

meds and pc requested Nov 2008, sent Jan 2009

CO requested form 80, filled in and sent, March 2009

CSL

1 x 12th Febuary 2008 / visa granted 2nd March 2009

1 x May 2008 applicant

3 x June 2008 applicant

1 x 2 nd June 2008 applicant / co allocated 4th March 2009

1 x June 2008 applicant ( HR )

5 x July 2008 applicant

8 x August 2008 applicants

1 x 4 August 2008 applicant / co allocated 5th March 2009

1 x 4 th August 2008 / visa granted 10 March 2009

10 x September 2008 applicants

1 x september 2008 applicant / co allocated November 2008

1 x 30th September 2008 applicant / co allocated 5 th March 2009

1 x 18th September 2008 applicant / visa granted 27th Febuary 2009

8 x October 2008 applicant

7 x November 2008 applicant

6 x December 2008 applicant

1 x January 2009 applicant

6 x February 2009 applicant

4 x March 2009 applicants

MODL

1 X February 2008 applicant

3 x October 2008 applicant

3 x November 2008 applicant

2 x December 2008 applicant

4 x Febuary 2009 applicant

OTHER NON CSL/MODL

1 x July 2008 applicant

1 x September 2008 applicant

1 x November 2008 applicant

1 x February 2009 applicant

Total 86 applicants

Guest 3zooz

Congrats Soph and Jo ... All the best in Oz :)

Well , it seems that DIAC are still doing that stupid priority for those folks from LR countries ... I am sorry British people , I am not being insulting here , but it is just killing me and other folks from HR countries to be left behind like this just for the reason that we are from other countries ... How come August applicants got allocated and began to get their visas now while others applicants who applied in Feb from HR countries are still waiting ?!!!!! that is so unfair !!!!!!!!

I am really happy for all those who got their visas and I hope u all British people understands our situation and point of view , but this is how me and many folks from other countries see it : UNFAIRNESS in treating people just b'coz of nationality !!!!!!

Congrats again for all who those got there visas so far and pray for your poor colleagues from HR

countries .... It is only then I will realize that u didn't get my words wrong !!

Cheers

Guest annemarie and brian
YIPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We got our visa this morn! Am so excited! Our case officer was so quick we only emailed stuff over on friday!

congratulations!!! on your visa!!! guys.

annemarie

Guest elaineyc

Hi rach, just wanted to let you know that i noticed that on your list of 175 folk you only have one person who applied 30th Sept 08 and they have a c/o. I put my details in not long after you started this thread with my date of lodgement being 30/9/08 also. Just thought i'd put you right, must say you are doing a grand job though.

I don't know how you find the time.:smile:

Anyway keeps us all hopeful that our turn will come soon.!

Also wanted to know how you all check your status daily? Can you only do this if you e-logded your application? I only know how to fill in the form thingy and still waiting for them to e-mail me back..

cheers

elaineyc x:rolleyes:

Hi rach, just wanted to let you know that i noticed that on your list of 175 folk you only have one person who applied 30th Sept 08 and they have a c/o. I put my details in not long after you started this thread with my date of lodgement being 30/9/08 also. Just thought i'd put you right, must say you are doing a grand job though.

I don't know how you find the time.:smile:

Anyway keeps us all hopeful that our turn will come soon.!

Also wanted to know how you all check your status daily? Can you only do this if you e-logded your application? I only know how to fill in the form thingy and still waiting for them to e-mail me back..

cheers

elaineyc x:rolleyes:

Hi Elainey c,

Im only putting the date of lodgment in once a co or visa has been granted as i will have a massive list with diffrent dates on.

As you can see there is quite a few who applied in september who applied in september who are still awaiting a co.

Im sorry if the list is not very clear. first is the number of applicants then month and year applied. Once co is allocated then i deducted it off the main amount and put it on a new line underneath with the date it was lodged.

Hope this is understandable as not that good at putting things into words lol.

Do you have a co yet?

You can only check your status if you have applied on line, as far as im aware if you applied via paper then you are unable to do this.

Rachael

Guest 2pigs3piglets
Hi Elainey c,

Im only putting the date of lodgment in once a co or visa has been granted as i will have a massive list with diffrent dates on.

As you can see there is quite a few who applied in september who applied in september who are still awaiting a co.

Im sorry if the list is not very clear. first is the number of applicants then month and year applied. Once co is allocated then i deducted it off the main amount and put it on a new line underneath with the date it was lodged.

Hope this is understandable as not that good at putting things into words lol.

Do you have a co yet?

You can only check your status if you have applied on line, as far as im aware if you applied via paper then you are unable to do this.

Rachael

hi there guys i am agent and paper based,

if you phone your agent and ask them for a trn number they will give it to you, then you can check your own status,

i have checked and nothing as yet

tanya

Guest Naveed

MANY THANKS TO RACHAEL !!! :)Occupation : Mechanical EngineerCSL/MODL? : BothDate applied : 27th Jan 09Meds/PCCs : Not yet!!Current Status : er..Waiting!Naveed__________________Oct 08 Skill Assessment (Engineers Australia)

CSL

1 x 12th Febuary 2008 / visa granted 2nd March 2009

1 x May 2008 applicant

3 x June 2008 applicant

1 x 2 nd June 2008 applicant / co allocated 4th March 2009

1 x June 2008 applicant ( HR )

5 x July 2008 applicant

8 x August 2008 applicants

1 x 4 August 2008 applicant / co allocated 5th March 2009

1 x 4 th August 2008 / visa granted 10 March 2009

10 x September 2008 applicants

1 x september 2008 applicant / co allocated November 2008

1 x 30th September 2008 applicant / co allocated 5 th March 2009

1 x 18th September 2008 applicant / visa granted 27th Febuary 2009

8 x October 2008 applicant

7 x November 2008 applicant

6 x December 2008 applicant

2 x January 2009 applicant

6 x February 2009 applicant

4 x March 2009 applicants

MODL

1 X February 2008 applicant

3 x October 2008 applicant

3 x November 2008 applicant

2 x December 2008 applicant

4 x Febuary 2009 applicant

OTHER NON CSL/MODL

1 x July 2008 applicant

1 x September 2008 applicant

1 x November 2008 applicant

1 x February 2009 applicant

Total 87 applicants

Guest TheArmChairDetective
MANY THANKS TO RACHAEL !!! :)Occupation : Mechanical EngineerCSL/MODL? : BothDate applied : 27th Jan 09Meds/PCCs : Not yet!!Current Status : er..Waiting!Naveed__________________Oct 08 Skill Assessment (Engineers Australia)

Welcome Naveed,

Why don't you post a hello in the welcome thread and tell us a bit about yourself.

Guest joe & ian

hi all rach

we have told our agent today that will stick with applying for the 175 visa rather than change to the 176 fingers crossed we have made the right choice ????? lets hope they process the 175 modl list very soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi all rach

we have told our agent today that will stick with applying for the 175 visa rather than change to the 176 fingers crossed we have made the right choice ????? lets hope they process the 175 modl list very soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we have changed to 176 but now have doubt as so many have kept 175 so why did you not go down the 176 route ?

Guest dinky-do
Congrats Soph and Jo ... All the best in Oz :)

Well , it seems that DIAC are still doing that stupid priority for those folks from LR countries ... I am sorry British people , I am not being insulting here , but it is just killing me and other folks from HR countries to be left behind like this just for the reason that we are from other countries ... How come August applicants got allocated and began to get their visas now while others applicants who applied in Feb from HR countries are still waiting ?!!!!! that is so unfair !!!!!!!!

I am really happy for all those who got their visas and I hope u all British people understands our situation and point of view , but this is how me and many folks from other countries see it : UNFAIRNESS in treating people just b'coz of nationality !!!!!!

Congrats again for all who those got there visas so far and pray for your poor colleagues from HR

countries .... It is only then I will realize that u didn't get my words wrong !!

Cheers

hi, i am sure this is very frustrating for you.. having to wait longer than others

but i dont think it is JUST because of the nationality thing! there are reasons why some countries are in the HR list, i'm sure.

Guest Granada

Hello Rach and other 175ers

Just thought I would bring some good news.

I posted my details and my sisters details to this thread last week.

We are Feb CSL and my sister was Jan MODL.

She had Victoria sponsorship but had decided to hold it back unless really needed.

Anyway on Sunday she decided to change from a 175 to 176, emailed Adelaide and uploaded the State Sponsorship letter. Today she has a case officer and meds have been requested!

Bearing in mind they were closed Monday ... that is one heck of a turnaround!

Anyway it suggests to me that the 176s are definatly cleared and up to date ... so hopefully the CSLs will really start to move now!

Im off to find the 2 docs I still need to upload :wink:

Jen xx

Guest tim marshall

Tim Birmingham Still in uk, Carpenter/Joiner, Taken nearly 2 years so far still don't no how long this will take, BOSS on my back How Long Now, have you give up NOW

Another one for you Rach - our agent submitted our 175 online application today;

csl/modl: both

date applied: 10/03/09

pc's/meds: Not yet

This is a great thread Rach, keep it going...

Tasha x:wub:

Guest elaineyc

Hi rach, thanks for the info. I know what you mean by the way, its difficult to put things across sometimes but that cleared it up for me. I usually come across all irish, no offence to all those lovely irish folks by the way,just a pun! plus i'm rubbish at computer stuff and still have'nt really got a clue what i'm doing. lol. No word yet about a c/o but sent in the e-mail thingy so they say they'll get back to me within 5 days so even if i find out that processing has commenced i'll be happy! Just would like to know where we stand a bit more cos have'nt booked meds yet and also thinking of getting house up for sale asap in view of how things are. Will keep you informed though if i get any news through. Congrats to those folks who have recently got c/o or visa's, well done, must be sooo exciting not to mention nerve wrecking!! x elaineyc

Guest joe & ian
we have changed to 176 but now have doubt as so many have kept 175 so why did you not go down the 176 route ?

we thought it would help our visa to be processed quicker if we changed it to the 176 but we compared the two visa's together and the 175 seemed better for us !! everyone is different thou but going on what i have read the 176 visa's are being processed alot quicker it was a hard choice to make lets hope its the right one ???

Archived