We've got it!!!

nikci

As it says in the title we have FINALLY got our visa ! Our agent called this morning at 3am to tell us we had it - and after all my nights of insomnia I didn't hear the phone ring - typical!!!!

Listen out for the popping of corks tonight!!!

Nikci :wink:

Guest stockies

Woohoo woohoo woohoo !!!!!

So pleased for ya hun...........does that mean ya not gonna be moaning in my ear ever again........lol

Have fun celebrating tonight...:Randy-git::Randy-git:

So pleased for you .........Can I just say IM SO BLOODY JEALOUS !!!!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Congratulations! Thats brilliant news! We are having a nightmare of a time with ours so its awesome to hear its still is possible!!! ;o) What a brilliant feeling it must be. Hope the insomnia now ends, i cant wait for mine to stop!

Good luck with the move and enjoy the popping of the corks!

Guest mandisfam

Congratulations......

Wish I could do something fancy on here for you.....but this is the best I can do :jiggy::jiggy:

Have a wonderful time celebrating tonight........

xxx

Guest KP Nuts

Congratulations Nikci, that's fantastic news, it's been a long time coming.....I'm so pleased for you.

Enjoy your celebrations tonight....7_4_13.gif

KP Nuts

Guest OZTROOPERS

Congratulations!!! We got ours yesterday and it feels great doesn't it? I even woke up this morning and asked Rob if it was all just a dream!!!!

Guest The Bee Family

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

:jiggy::hug:

That is fantastic news. I can't imagine how good it feels when you get your visa.

Have fun celebrating.

Have you got any ideas when you are making the big move?

Kim

xx

Archived