Sellling house - has anyone managed to do it?

froggirl

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest snow white

all fingers crossed and toes melanie

good luck

let us know as soon as you hear anything

lesley x

Guest snow white
I will do Lesley, Thanks.

I don't want to get over excited but I have to be positive and hope for the best.

Melanie x:biggrin:

exactly hon nothing wrong with being positive! must admit with viewings i did the fresh brewed coffee and even the baking bread in a breadmaker of course lol

lesley x

Guest benedict1
Phewwww!

First viewing over and done with.

It went really well. A lovely young couple who are in rented, mortgage in place and ready to move. They were very positive about the house and area, so fingers crossed!!!

Melanie x:spinny:

Good Luck - let us all know if they put an offer in!!!! :smile:

Guest juliemtaylor

good luck the bounce will continue... we have our first viewing this Sat too - but they are not in a position to proceed yet...

Julie x

Guest SEFFnSARAH

Just had lady round for second viewing. She is renting round the corner but only just taken on 12 mth lease. House up road is also up for sale and she has looked at that as well. Sounds as if she prefers ours (fingers crossed) and says she will speak to estate agent tomorrow with a view to bringing around arcitecht. Hopefully she will be able to do the alterations she is thinking about and puts an offer in that is realistic.

Keeping our fingers crossed

Sarah x

Guest shonz

OMG......... house went on market friday afternoon... got clean offer today.......more than we thought we d get....Woo hoo ........we re going to be homeless....

Shonz x

Guest SEFFnSARAH

Lucky you Shonz. Hope it all goes through smoothly. You will be the envy of loads of people on here! Are you in a position to move? Have you got your visas yet?

Sarah x

Guest annemarie and brian

I am so glad to hear that at last the markets moving i just wish for a viewing that

would keep my hopes up,but goodluck everyone.

Annemarie

Guest snow white

congratulations shonz, and to tania and terry and melanie great news about the vieiwngs hope you get the offers you all need to move mine completes today 9pm tonight for me so will be hopefully getting a good nights sleep at last thinking of all of you x

all the best

lesley x

Guest Supermidwife

hope everyone has some luck with sales of houses. Things do seem to be picking up. We have just had a lady from rental agency round today and seems optimistic re sorting out rental and what do you know, we have got a viewing re sale on Saturday. First since January!!!!

Guest shonz
Lucky you Shonz. Hope it all goes through smoothly. You will be the envy of loads of people on here! Are you in a position to move? Have you got your visas yet?

Sarah x

Thanks Sarah

No we re still waiting on SSV, applied 030309, didn t think house would sell so quickly... but we re going to move in with mother-in -law.... fortunately she an absolute diamond...

can t wait, never felt so many different emotions in one day.... people are not wrong when they say its a rollercoaster.

Shonz xx

Guest snow white

well our house sale finalised yesterday after many drams what a relief that part of our lives is over with 19 months after being in oz!

lesley x

Archived