Sellling house - has anyone managed to do it?

froggirl

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest snow white

thanks all

wow tania your doing well with all the viewings thats great news, make sure i get to know if you get a good offer hon i hope you do before you validate it would be wonderful news and sue your tupperware is still here hon

lesley x

Guest annemarie and brian

congratulatoins on your house sale thats brillant news and tania i hope the

viewings go really well.

annemarie

Well our viewing today, the lady thought the bedrooms were to small, although she is on her own and its just when the grandchildren come and stay. Seeing that our property is reduced by £15,000 what do they want, and all the room sizes are on the literature it is beyond me. We will see what the viewing tomorrow brings

Tania x

Guest shonz
Well our viewing today, the lady thought the bedrooms were to small, although she is on her own and its just when the grandchildren come and stay. Seeing that our property is reduced by £15,000 what do they want, and all the room sizes are on the literature it is beyond me. We will see what the viewing tomorrow brings

Tania x

Chin up Tania, theres nothing queerer than folk... your so right though.... "why on earth don t they read the schedule before they come" :arghh:

Tomorrows another day

Good luck

Shonzxx

Tania x

Tania chin up people can be very annoying and no i do not think they even look at

the litrature they just look and say thats the area i want to live in and book a veiwing

and then wind us up by saying silly things "like rooms are to small" why bother coming

at all stop wasting our time,but fingers crossed that tomorrows viewer will be better for you.

Annemarie

thanks all

wow tania your doing well with all the viewings thats great news, make sure i get to know if you get a good offer hon i hope you do before you validate it would be wonderful news and sue your tupperware is still here hon

lesley x

Tania good luck with viewings and a positive outcome:hug:

lesley oops sorry hope its not taking up to much room:biglaugh: am on nights again will try and get to you next week if thats ok

Guest juliemtaylor

Tania keep going it will have to come good in the end... We had a first viewing Thursday, and one tomorrow, but don't think they are in a position to go... we'll see...

Julie x

Guest snow white

its very upsetting when people put your home down we had just built extensions had all renovations done and painted throughout by decorators you know what someone said its lovely but needs a lot of work!!!!!!!!! you can imagine my reply to that one

lesley x

Hope i am not tempting fate, our house as just been sold, been on the market for about a year. Nothing as been signed yet ,still great to see the sold sign out in the garden though. I think the way things are at the moment , to sell your house you have to drop the value by quite a lot. 18 months ago our house was valued at about 175k we have just it for 140k . We also needed to sell before we could leave blighty. GOOD LUCK with yous.

Just a quick up-date our Saturday viewing never turned up, so annoyed

Tania X

Thats so annoying keep your chin up it shall sell, i know how you feel our house has

been up 11 months and we had that happen couple of weeks ago why do they bother

booking the appointment why!!

Annemarie

Ours has been on the market since July 08, its just horrible when you go to all the trouble to tidy round and then they have not got the manners to phone, no doubt we shall have an explanation from E/A on Tuesday.

Tania X

Yes they are very annoying and i hate time wasters as you could be doing something for you and your family than making sure everywhere is tidy i am sure they think we have nothing else better to do.

Annemarie

Guest snow white

that is really quite rude the least they could of done was to ring and let estate agents know timewasters probably just wanted to take a peek and see waht you had done tania

all the best

for future viewings

lesley x

Guest shonz

Oh Tania, I m sorry about your viewing, absolute timewasters, the market is turning and i think you will sell it soon.

Upwards and onwards.

Shonz xx

Guest benedict1
Ours has been on the market since July 08, its just horrible when you go to all the trouble to tidy round and then they have not got the manners to phone, no doubt we shall have an explanation from E/A on Tuesday.

Tania X

What a pain!!

We have been on the market since Feb 08 and had a few who arranged appointments and then not turn up. You sit there expectantly, staring out of the window waiting for them to show and don't have the decency to even contact the E/A.

Well, they don't deserve your house! Chin up!

Tania X

Hello,

I know exactly where you are coming from. We have had this happen to us on numerous occassions. We have been on the market since Nov 2007 and have dropped 35K from the original price. We are on with 3 agents and are getting viewings (although only from 1 agent) and still no joy. It's so frustrating....

Guest Boogers

hi leslie,

pleased your hubby got the job he likes , its been the bank holiday over here and me and the misses have just had a run over to your neck of the woods went to south shields first and then ended up in middle of newcastle looking forward to seeing and doing more over in oz as this place is getting more run down by the minute .its just over three weeks now & our flights are all booked up ,going to stop off in singapore for a few days on the way over and then take it from there when we get over there anyway take care.

boogers

Guest juliemtaylor
Just a quick up-date our Saturday viewing never turned up, so annoyed

Tania X

thats so rude.. Sorry to hear that. Our 3 viewings all loved the house, but 2 have to sell first... and the other perfect buyer wants a bit bigger! AAAAAHHH

Julie x

just wanted to say i'm a firm believer in not stressing about things as i believe if it is meant to happen it will our house was on the market from spring '08 and we had hardly any viewers and a few who didn't turn up also. We had one girl who viewed 3 times and never gave any feedback:arghh: but a few weks ago we had first time buyers come and i had a good feeling straight away. They have put in an offer on our house and want to buy our furniture:jiggy:so to everyone out there still waiting for this news, it will happen but unfortunatenately you have to be patient. My only problem now is getting our visas that seem to be taking forever!!

Archived