Sellling house - has anyone managed to do it?

froggirl

Guest juliemtaylor

good luck Tania also.

We put ours on the market today and so have joined this queue!

Julie x

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best of luck Julie, we've had ours on since last July, so feel quite negative showing people around now, and all the cleaning whats involved, but hopefully someone will buy our property. Lets hope you don't have to wait to long for a sale

Tania X

Best of luck Julie, we've had ours on since last July, so feel quite negative showing people around now, and all the cleaning whats involved, but hopefully someone will buy our property. Lets hope you don't have to wait to long for a sale

Tania X

Good Luck Julie!

x

Guest annemarie and brian

Goodluck everyone with them house sales and viewings my fingers are crossed for you all,

just wish it we would get a veiwing or one that will keep there booking,but enough moaning

got my fingers crossed for you all.

annemarie

Guest Lindseyf

Hi we have had agreed a price on ours and heard from surveyor today, they are coming tomorrow!!! so keep fingers crossed that sale goes through :-)

Guest Boogers

sold our house in carlisle had to take a cut due to the economy moving to brisbane in may ,looking forward to some decent weather and working in a country that apprectiates you and I am hoping my family is going to have a good life and were looking forward to meeting new friends .

I am a plumber and I was wondering how long it takes you to get your plumbing license when you get there.

sold our house in carlisle had to take a cut due to the economy moving to brisbane in may ,looking forward to some decent weather and working in a country that apprectiates you and I am hoping my family is going to have a good life and were looking forward to meeting new friends .

I am a plumber and I was wondering how long it takes you to get your plumbing license when you get there.

Hi and welcome to poms in oz, well done with selling your house and good luck with your move to Brisbane, probably start your own thread about plumbing license

Tania X

Guest snow white

hi there

were from newcastle and moved to gold coast 19 months ago only exchanged on our house today and oh is a plumber gasfitter take a look at my thread on plumbing if you need anymore help give me a shout http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/jobs-careers/50845-plumbers-thread-queensland.html

lesley x

Guest Lindseyf

The surveyor has been this morning to ours, let's just hope he values it at the right price and doesn't undervalue it!!

Fingers crossed it will be all signed sealed and delivered soon x

Estate agents have just phoned and somebody else wants to come and view our house asap, so that will be 3 in a space of a week, just hoping that one of them will fall in love with our house, will keep you updated

Tania X

Good luck with your viewing Tania, I am keeping my fingers crossed for you.:smile:

Hi,

We have just recently put our house on the market. We have put it up at £20,000 less than the EA valuations in the hope that it stands out from the rest in our area and tempts someone!

All as we can do is price it realistically, present it well and hope for the best.

My OH said I was an obsessive cleaner before the house went on the market, now he says I'm compulsive to boot. And all just incase they phone me up with a viewing. God knows what I will be like when I actually get a viewing !!!!

Melanie:wacko:

Guest Boogers
hi there

were from newcastle and moved to gold coast 19 months ago only exchanged on our house today and oh is a plumber gasfitter take a look at my thread on plumbing if you need anymore help give me a shout http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/jobs-careers/50845-plumbers-thread-queensland.html

lesley x

hi lesley,

have just logged on to your thread and have just got the cumbrian version of stubborn geordie syndrome!but apart from that what are the job prospects over there at this time and has your OH managed to get himself a post with any plumbing companies yet.Is yer man a toon man as shearer has just taken over the managers job until the end of the season . anyway thanks for replying and anything you can tell me about settling down in oz wud be helpful as I have all kind of things going on in my head things like will we all find a job , the cost of things etc you ll have probably gone through all this have you , hope to hear from you.

all the best

boogers x

Guest juliemtaylor

good luck Tania and all... Got to get better, lets hope we benefit from the upward bounce!

Julie x

Guest snow white
hi lesley,

have just logged on to your thread and have just got the cumbrian version of stubborn geordie syndrome!but apart from that what are the job prospects over there at this time and has your OH managed to get himself a post with any plumbing companies yet.Is yer man a toon man as shearer has just taken over the managers job until the end of the season . anyway thanks for replying and anything you can tell me about settling down in oz wud be helpful as I have all kind of things going on in my head things like will we all find a job , the cost of things etc you ll have probably gone through all this have you , hope to hear from you.

all the best

boogers x

hi boogers

lol stubborn cumbrian syndrome oh dear hope its not worse than the geordie version , oh is fine now he is a gas inspector for huge company in brisbane infact hes the only gas inspector for the company for whole of queensland hes much happier than hes ever been , as i said if you send me a pm happy to help out in anyway i can .

by the way we have 6 kids and theyve all settled very well in oz infact they love it and never want to go back to uk yes hubbie told me about shearer my view if keegan couldnt do it dont see what shearer can do without the backing of the board and the money to buy players there stuffed

lesley x

Guest benedict1
OMG! The agent has just phoned and I have my first ever viewing tonight!

They are first time buyers too. Which we didn't expect coz our house is not really in the first time buyers range.

I am soooooo nervous. Any tips???

Melanie x:unsure:

Great news!!!

Be yourself - hope it goes well

Guest snow white

They are first time buyers too. Which we didn't expect coz our house is not really in the first time buyers range.

fingers crossed hon

lesley x

Good luck for your viewing

Claire x

Tips, Dont brew fresh coffee, and dont have salmon for dinner!

Good luck with the viewing

Archived