What are you doing for Christmas?

Guest tiff

I have decided to break with tradition this year, and have decided to go cattle mustering. So I will be away for my birthday on the 23rd and crimbo. God, I know its the outback and all, but he better find me a bloody pub. Oh and at a push, perhaps a Louis Vitton shop, and the Ivy restaurant.... Too much??? Nooooo

Guest harrison family

Hi Tiff,

That sounds like great fun, I will be entertaining the IN LAWS !! as the rest of my family are in Adelaide with my sister.(lucky B*&*%$*s) we are saving for our permenant move so could'nt afford to go for Xmas. Hopefully be there next year

have a good one

Sallie

Hi Guys,

I have got my father in law and the wifes stepmother on the 25th, the wifes mother on the 26th and my

parents on the 27th and i have booked myself in to the local nuthouse on the 28th!!!

andy

Well, I would like to say we will be spending it in Melbourne, alas, we will not be as we are still in Blighty. So, we are going to Centre Parcs for 5 nights with the kids and some friends of ours who also have kids. Not quite Oz, but still looking forward to it.

Rach

Staying with some relatives on the Gold Coast for nearly 2 weeks, then seeing New Years in Sydney for about 2 days then heading on to Adelaide for a week. Simple pimple. Will post photos when I get back or something, despite lacking in Visa progress! :jiggy:

I did the cattle mustering for my first xmas in Oz , hadnt ridden for a few years so was a tad achy but it was so much fun ,especially as my horse was convinced it should spend its entire life on its back legs !! Hubby and kids were on Quad bikes so no-one missed out on the fun. You will have a great time, keep us informed as to how you get on.(yes i am jealous,lol)

Cal x

hi tiff sounds great , how was your move and did u move your horse over did it go ok xx

Hey there, yes she did. She is 7 months pregnant now, and fat and content. The journey wasn't too bad, and she travelled well. IRT are fantastic and I would highly recommend them.

I did the cattle mustering for my first xmas in Oz , hadnt ridden for a few years so was a tad achy but it was so much fun ,especially as my horse was convinced it should spend its entire life on its back legs !! Hubby and kids were on Quad bikes so no-one missed out on the fun. You will have a great time, keep us informed as to how you get on.(yes i am jealous,lol)

Cal x

Lol excellet. I will take lots of pics.:biggrinxmas:

We have booked a night away at Cottesloe beach for Christmas Eve as there is a party at the CB Hotel on the evening and we get to play on the beach on Christmas Day.

Late afternoon we will return to central perth where i will cook a small but traditional christmas dinner.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Emma

x

Guest donovan

we will be spending Christmas day round our friends house, should be a good day, 22 of us all together (up to now) lol so lots planned, really looking forward to it.

Sarah x

Lol excellet. I will take lots of pics.:biggrinxmas:

You better,lol, i am sooo jealous ! How do you find upkeep costs for the horse here compared to the Uk. Gary is slowly realising i didnt buy acerage for nothing,lol, i think the continuos ''look at this one'' on horse deals might be helping too,lol. Have a great time, the best thing i took with me was a mens large white shirt as it was so hot, it was great to ride in, cool and protected you from the sun.

Cal x

Guest lovediving

Last Christmas in OZ, traditional roast and then off to the UK, wish I was there this christmas miss my family sooooo much. Probably why I have been in such a bad mood the last few days because I want some cold weather and traditional Christmas at home but next year will be better.

Guest snow white

second xmas in oz spending it with family close friends and definitely a traditional xmas dinner with the air con on though !!!

lesley x

Guest snow white

we had a vote in our house theres me hubby and six kids did they want an ozzie barbie for xmas or traditional dinner the overwhelming response was xmas dinner sun or no sun somethings you never leave behind

lesley x

we had a vote in our house theres me hubby and six kids did they want an ozzie barbie for xmas or traditional dinner the overwhelming response was xmas dinner sun or no sun somethings you never leave behind

lesley x

Oh on nites so we are havin it boxing day goona try and drag oven outside hope wire stretches

Mally

Guest snow white

now that i guess you could use as a party piece definitely more entertaining than a 3m extension cord lol

lesley lol, any invites to your place ???? x

Archived