oz women v brit women,best housewives etc?

pablo

• 2 years later...
just wondering how aussie women compare to uk women, this is mainly directed at men who have lived with both, i.e who is the most domesticated, less likely to kick off if you are out too late or drink too much? do aussie women tend to go a bit leathery looking later on due to too much sun? are aussie women as narky as our own? just wondering

Aussie women seem more fun going on PIO anyway:wideeyed::wubclub:

Guest guest17301
Aussie women seem more fun going on PIO anyway:wideeyed::wubclub:

:mad::chatterbox::policeman::cute:

Is it a slave you are looking for, or a women?? didnt know men in this day and age still measured women on their domestication abilities..... Good luck finding one that will put up with you. Men are not high on womens priority list these days, we have adoption and vibrators!

Awwwww i tell yer!:biglaugh:

Guest siamsusie

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colette & Allibongo viewpost.gif

Is it a slave you are looking for, or a women?? didnt know men in this day and age still measured women on their domestication abilities..... Good luck finding one that will put up with you. Men are not high on womens priority list these days, we have adoption and vibrators!

Thats put you in your place then Pabs :tongue:...

If you have a scouse accent the Australian women will keep saying “calm down calm down” as harry enfeild is still showing over here.:twitcy:

Aussie women like a drink and their is a big culture with young women “binge drinking” and being almost as bad as the blokes with anti-social behaviour and collapsing in the streets.

Oz women do not seem as “street wise” as British women but do seem to look after themselves a bit better when it comes to fashion and personal hygiene as compared to Northern birds to be honest.

That was earls! little snide one bowled in to annoy!biaaaaaatch he was:laugh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colette & Allibongo viewpost.gif

Thats put you in your place then Pabs :tongue:...

:laugh:Great wasnt it s!me with the hoover never out me hands as well btw:sad:,walking round in a fluffy pair of pink mules singing "its raining men" and "i will survive":rolleyes::wink:

Guest siamsusie
:laugh:Great wasnt it s!me with the hoover never out me hands as well btw:sad:,walking round in a fluffy pair of pink mules singing "its raining men" and "i will survive":rolleyes::wink:

If I had known about vibrators and adoption I would never have bothered to have left Hackney:laugh:

Guest guest17301
That was earls! little snide one bowled in to annoy!biaaaaaatch he was:laugh:

Are you missing him Pabs? Hes back online on 'another' forum if you are:wink::laugh:

Are you missing him Pabs? Hes back online on 'another' forum if you are:wink::laugh:

Nah ths thread came up on the bottom of the page when i was looking at another thread Fi,he might be back on here btw?:yes::biggrin::laugh:

Guest guest17301
Nah ths thread came up on the bottom of the page when i was looking at another thread Fi,he might be back on here btw?:yes::biggrin::laugh:

Really??:swoon::shocked::eek::laugh::twitcy: Now go and get your beauty sleep you bad boy builder you xx

not just yet, but who knows? i might just weigh her in for one of those oz aerobic types,i used to see a girl from kentucky for about 18 months and the difference from lpool women was amazing! so sweet and gentle, if i had had too much to drink i was used to "merrder" the next morning and plenty of right hooks but she used to run me a hot bath and even used to get up dead early and bake bread for my breakfast! i think all women should take a leaf out of her book, maybe its true then about aussie women and they do get a bit leathery? maybe thats why they look for brit women?cant think of any other reason

I've been out with quite a few girls that were sex maniacs, thoughtful, didn't complain about much at all, never fell out with them or had many arguments.

Strange how they all change when they get married.:wink:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Ropey HOFF

OZ women make the best wives, they are 10 years behind uk women in thinking that they are equal to men, they still cook, clean, moan less, happy to give out the nooky and they are into sport and get the beer for their men without being told to do so and most important ................. they know their place.

I was sat facing a gorgeous thai bird on the train once,short skirt,lovely legs,i remember thinking "pls dont get an erection,pleeeease dont get an erection",she did tho:shocked::biggrin::laugh:

Guest guest37336
I was sat facing a gorgeous thai bird on the train once,short skirt,lovely legs,i remember thinking "pls dont get an erection,pleeeease dont get an erection",she did tho:shocked::biggrin::laugh:

I just spilt my coffee over my lap, once again mate post of the month, :biglaugh::biglaugh::notworthy:.

Cheers Tony.:wink:

Guest jackie Macdonald

English women for sure...... We have the wit and the know how!! besides that any substitute can't get up and make us breakfast in the morning!!

Oh and btw we don't all change when we get married lol!! ;-)))xx

English women for sure...... We have the wit and the know how!! besides that any substitute can't get up and make you breakfast in the morning!!

Oh and btw we don't all change when we get married lol!! ;-)))xx

Alrite Jackie:wubclub:

It was english women who slashed me with carving knives,conked me on the swede with claw hammers etc:yes::laugh:,but yes,they do the best brekkies:notworthy:

Archived