oz women v brit women,best housewives etc?

pablo

just wondering how aussie women compare to uk women, this is mainly directed at men who have lived with both, i.e who is the most domesticated, less likely to kick off if you are out too late or drink too much? do aussie women tend to go a bit leathery looking later on due to too much sun? are aussie women as narky as our own? just wondering

Guest sunseekers

Hi Pablo

We buy a magazine called " Australia and New Zealand", there was an article in it this month talking about thousands of Aussie men actually coming to the UK to get British Wifes because they prefur them to Aussies...

Anoying thing was ...It never said why !!!

My o/h said when we were in Oz he found all the Aussie bird's very seriouse/straight, but he's a spaz so who knows x

Are you a hunting for a lady ?

Hi Pablo

We buy a magazine called " Australia and New Zealand", there was an article in it this month talking about thousands of Aussie men actually coming to the UK to get British Wifes because they prefur them to Aussies...

Anoying thing was ...It never said why !!!

My o/h said when we were in Oz he found all the Aussie bird's very seriouse/straight, but he's a spaz so who knows x

Are you a hunting for a lady ?

not just yet, but who knows? i might just weigh her in for one of those oz aerobic types,i used to see a girl from kentucky for about 18 months and the difference from lpool women was amazing! so sweet and gentle, if i had had too much to drink i was used to "merrder" the next morning and plenty of right hooks but she used to run me a hot bath and even used to get up dead early and bake bread for my breakfast! i think all women should take a leaf out of her book, maybe its true then about aussie women and they do get a bit leathery? maybe thats why they look for brit women?cant think of any other reason

Guest sunseekers

Pablo she sounds like an angel....is she "the one that got away" as they they say ! The few scouse girls iv known have been a right laugh but cross em and god help ye !! lol

Guest Colette & Allibongo

Is it a slave you are looking for, or a women?? didnt know men in this day and age still measured women on their domestication abilities..... Good luck finding one that will put up with you. Men are not high on womens priority list these days, we have adoption and vibrators!

Guest sunseekers
Is it a slave you are looking for, or a women?? didnt know men in this day and age still measured women on their domestication abilities..... Good luck finding one that will put up with you. Men are not high on womens priority list these days, we have adoption and vibrators!

Agh thats harsh....I think most men just want some nice woman to look after them and who would blame them, Mr Sunseekers gets a nice bath and brew when he comes home from work, he looks after me and its not so much to want from a wife really is it x

Pablo she sounds like an angel....is she "the one that got away" as they they say ! The few scouse girls iv known have been a right laugh but cross em and god help ye !! lol

very true about lpool women! very very agressive, no i bottled out sadly, left her because she was 10 years younger and an aspiring actress, would have meant traipsing round the world after her,and i thought the age difference might eventually matter to her. who knows eh?

yes but you moan with a vibrator and not "at" it, not as satisfying realy is it, besides they cant mow the lawn,anyway.....you as a good irish girl shouldnt have a vibrator( or can they mow the lawn? some of those rabbits are amazing arent they?)

No one on this earth is here to be responsible for anyone else. While it is nice to have someone to share your life with that you love and who loves you, it should be from the position of an equal playing field.

Out of respect to the other, it helps a relationship if each person contributes equally to household requirements, childcaring and finances, and also to allow their OH some of their own life to pursue their passion. As always, this applies to all women/men regardless of nationality. So are Aussie women/Brit women different? The answer is probably no, both women probably want the same things in life - mostly to be happy, healthy and productive, eventually going to our graves with 'no regrets' in life. :yes:

No one on this earth is here to be responsible for anyone else. While it is nice to have someone to share your life with that you love and who loves you, it should be from the position of an equal playing field.

Out of respect to the other, it helps a relationship if each person contributes equally to household requirements, childcaring and finances, and also to allow their OH some of their own life to pursue their passion. As always, this applies to all women/men regardless of nationality. So are Aussie women/Brit women different? The answer is probably no, both women probably want the same things in life - mostly to be happy, healthy and productive, eventually going to our graves with 'no regrets' in life. :yes:

Your values are pommy values (as are mine) but its not so to say that its the same everywhere and nor should it be. We should respect others values and 'world view' even if we don't agree with them. :smile:

:policeman:Warning politically correct police present!

"Men are not high on womens priority list these days"......likewise! :SLEEP:

Guest earlswood
just wondering how aussie women compare to uk women, this is mainly directed at men who have lived with both, i.e who is the most domesticated, less likely to kick off if you are out too late or drink too much? do aussie women tend to go a bit leathery looking later on due to too much sun? are aussie women as narky as our own? just wondering

If you have a scouse accent the Australian women will keep saying “calm down calm down” as harry enfeild is still showing over here.:twitcy:

Aussie women like a drink and their is a big culture with young women “binge drinking” and being almost as bad as the blokes with anti-social behaviour and collapsing in the streets.

Oz women do not seem as “street wise” as British women but do seem to look after themselves a bit better when it comes to fashion and personal hygiene as compared to Northern birds to be honest.

Guest earlswood
very true about lpool women! very very agressive, no i bottled out sadly, left her because she was 10 years younger and an aspiring actress, would have meant traipsing round the world after her,and i thought the age difference might eventually matter to her. who knows eh?

:biglaugh: Classic.

Guest earlswood
you know what earl?deep down,your shallow,is it true that when you were born your mum and dad checked the birth certificate for loopholes?

Are your parents siblings Pablo...:laugh:

Guest earlswood
thats poor spoof,your a master at worming your way out of peoples confidence spoof,youve got nothing to say,but it doesnt stop you saying it does it?

Can you repeat that lot in English please :goofy:

Archived