Guest Aldo

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest9973
cough.. cough

any other takers?

Sorry to "Threadjack"

But what the hell are you doing back here Aldo.

I thought you theatrically flounced out never to return?????

Soon went back on your word.

They'll be making you a mod in here next!!!!:wacko::wacko:

Or even worse your sidekick will reappear!!

I agree Kevin,

If you come from a really shabby part of the UK then Oz is going to be paradise, I come from another Celtic land, that of Cornwall and although we thought it would give us more it hasn't and we feel like we have just taken a huge step back rather than a step up. It is expensive area of the globe and people do not realise this. Education is attrocious but if your kids went to an inner city scabby school then it would be better (I think, possibly?). The bush is not beautiful, it is dirty, sandy, beige with a blue sky which makes it look even more beige, and flies, flies . The majority of aussies are a uneducated and a bit dim and yobbish. Yes they have sporting prowess but thats only because the majority of their athletes are from migrant stock, take a good look at the average aussie, he aint goona be breaking any world records in the pool.

Having a bad day because an big thick aussie couldn't keep his big fat mouth closed.

Thick Aussies - Couldn't agree more - the neighbours in the street where I live - 30% Australian and 70% Asian immigrant - the Asians keep themselves to themselves - most anyway - the Australians are - well how can I put it - I believe there's a name for them out here in the West of Sydney - Bogans - never really understood what a Bogan was until I moved here - majority of Australians in street are morbidly obese - walking around in 'vests' and thongs (flip flops) usually with 'stubby' (VB beer bottle) in their hand - calling each other 'brother' - also can't believe how much they gossip - when I tried to be friendly towards one couple who moved to their newly built house same time as me - within a few months the 'lady' knew all other neighbours private life and got great pleasure telling me - so obviously assumed she was telling others my private stuff - and I was right - when confronted she turned into a 'bush pig' screaming and shouting - in front of her two young children - couldn't believe it - now have nothing to do with her or others - she has moved on to another couple who have only just moved in - my house backs onto a school and when kids are outside being supervised I can't believe the way the teachers yell at them - kids around here seem to use the 'f' word around the same time they learn to say mum and dad!!! And the street has turned into a 'car repair' yard - rebirthing cars - which doesn't look great - especially as I am putting my house on market next month and want to get best price - lovely old rusty Holden sitting on road right opposite !!

Guest funkymonkey
Reading throught this thread if you count up, you can see that the magic time for returning home tends to be between 6-8 months, I would love to know why?

Been here 4 years and going back!!:spinny:

Sorry to "Threadjack"

But what the hell are you doing back here Aldo.

I thought you theatrically flounced out never to return?????

Soon went back on your word.

They'll be making you a mod in here next!!!!:wacko::wacko:

I was overcome with the outpouring of grief and felt compelled to return.

Are you glad to see me back?

They'll be making you a mod in here next!!!!:wacko:

Errrr no:cool:

Whos the sidekick?

Guest guest17301
Errrr no:cool:

Whos the sidekick?

C'mon Timbo.... don't play dumb, lol. Besides, I should be mod b4 Aldo- I'm so much more 'impartial' :wink: x

Guest Guest9973
I was overcome with the outpouring of grief and felt compelled to return.

Are you glad to see me back?

You have to ask???:hug:

Guest Guest9973
Aha - the troll :twitcy:

Ex troll..............:biglaugh:

That's it ,I'm behaving now (where is that angelic emoticon when you need it)

Just naffed about the weather,too windy to get out on the salt!

Ex troll..............:biglaugh:

That's it ,I'm behaving now (where is that angelic emoticon when you need it)

Just naffed about the weather,too windy to get out on the salt!

Rus - Trust me - your an angel (No smilie) in comparison. There always tomorrow unless every days a weekend...

Love it admin monkey duplicated , on the malt son, nah then my mate at work is goin down south this weekend forgot where hes goin but meetin his mate at busso then a nother 3 hour drive to where they are goin lucky git, sambo fishing . stuck here wi face on boo

Mally

Guest Guest9973

:biglaugh:

Just shows even Tim can be human.

I cancelled yesterday as well as the forecast looked "iffy"

Went on the Jetty for a few hours and nabbed a decent 41cm Sliver Trevally (my PB) and a small shark that bust off .

The weather in the arvo and eveneing was amazing - sea falt as a tack!

• 3 months later...
Guest Impatient

How about a new Forum heading for returning to the UK. Aldo could live in there then! Seriously though, would be useful for everyone thinking about it to have one place to go to for all these threads and useful for those of us still planning the journey to be informed about others' experiences.

Wadda reckon Tim???

How about a new Forum heading for returning to the UK. Aldo could live in there then! Seriously though, would be useful for everyone thinking about it to have one place to go to for all these threads and useful for those of us still planning the journey to be informed about others' experiences.

Wadda reckon Tim???

You mean like this Moving Back To The UK :cute:

Guest guest12791

Annemarie and Alex arrived in brisbane April 2007

left due to no job, money gone 42K and a family trauma that topped the lot

Returned to wakefield with two jobs waiting August 2007

Guest Impatient

lol, looked for that and did not see it! :laugh:Didn't read the blatently obvious Moving back heading on the right either. F**kwit of the day to me! Still a good idea though, just not original (there, now I feel better!)

Guest twilighter

Dave and Sally, 17 yr old daughter and a 5 yr old moving back to yorkshire after 10 months in sydney scared but excited, no regrets still, looking forward not back!

Archived