Looking for a 12 week furnished rental with pool that will accept visa as payment?

emmaj

Hubs and I are coming to Oz on the 27th Oct, we need a 3 month furnished rental pref with a pool in Subiaco and one that will accept visa / credit card as payment (best way for hubs to claim his expenses back as his employer is footing the bill)

Does anyone have any ideas as we are struggling with the 3 month thing, most are 6 months.

Thanks

Emma

Guest tracynben

have a look on realestate.com.au

they have lots of rentals there, if you not sure of which areas to type in let me know, and ill let you know whats best, as i already live over here.

tracy xxx

Thanks for the info both.

We are finding that all these agents will only do 6 month leases which is understandable but leaves us homeless right now :(

Our hearts are set on Subi but it looks like we wont get there rightnow.

Emma

x

Thanks for the info both.

We are finding that all these agents will only do 6 month leases which is understandable but leaves us homeless right now :(

Our hearts are set on Subi but it looks like we wont get there rightnow.

Emma

x

Not many furnished rentals in subi it is middle of city close to N0rthbridge and the EArl:shocked:

M from K

Not many furnished rentals in subi it is middle of city close to N0rthbridge and the EArl:shocked:

M from K

Can you recommend close to subi that may have some short term furnished rentals? We are really struggling and its making me re-think our plan, trying to sort everything out in 2 weeks is really stressing me out and its a 12 week trip!!

Emma

x

Can you recommend close to subi that may have some short term furnished rentals? We are really struggling and its making me re-think our plan, trying to sort everything out in 2 weeks is really stressing me out and its a 12 week trip!!

Emma

x

We booked with Holiday Lettings and Rentals, Apartments and Villas, Private Accommodation to Rent Worldwide for the two short lets I believe there are 2 apartments at claremont

M from K

Archived