We've made it...5 weeks in

paulhug

Well, it seems like months since i last posted on here. In fact its about 5 weeks, just before we arrived on the wonderful Sunshine Coast. We rented in Caloundra, which is loveley, for the first 4 weeks and have finally arrived in Beerwah:jiggy:. In fact, its took me the last 4/5 days to get over the hangover!! Too much xxxx gold (but i do prefer xxxx bitter) and JD.

Time goes so fast, there don't seem to be enough hours in the day.

We've had the kids in school 3 weeks, got a 12 month rental, bought a furniture package 'til ours arrive, bought a car and even found the right builders to build our house. I'm not gonna bore everyone with a day to day account, enough to say that life is just fine.

Good luck to all you that are still going thru' it all, but i gotta say (and i know we've only been here 5 weeks) its well worth the effort.

Paul

lovely to read your post and hear how well you are doing

AND GLAD TO HEAR THAT ALL THIS STRESS :chatterbox: AND TRAUMA WE ARE GOING THROUGH IS WORTH IT IN THE END :twitcy:

best wishes

sjs

Hi Paul, Good to hear from you and glad you have settled in so quickly - Well done

Wishing you lots of happiness in Australia

Kimx

Thanks folks, will keep updating from time to time. I also forgot to say before, thanks to all the people that helped us with advice and info.

Paul

Hi Paul & Family

Im so pleased to hear that you have settled well in Oz. Please keep us updated on your progress.

Bet your looking forward to the new footie season and especially Robbie Keane (fellow scouser).

Debbie

xx

Hi Deb, can't wait for the footy season, but i am really going to miss going to the match, i gave my season ticket to a mate,j ust to look after in case the worst ever happens. (us having to go back)

We are getting Austar so we will not miss any games but they are installing it on the 19th and we will miss the sunderland game. I am trying to gee them up to get it in earlier.

Paul

Thanks folks, will keep updating from time to time. I also forgot to say before, thanks to all the people that helped us with advice and info.

Paul

Hi Deb, can't wait for the footy season, but i am really going to miss going to the match, i gave my season ticket to a mate,j ust to look after in case the worst ever happens. (us having to go back)

We are getting Austar so we will not miss any games but they are installing it on the 19th and we will miss the sunderland game. I am trying to gee them up to get it in earlier.

Paul

Hi Paul

I know that when we eventually get over to Oz that the one thing my OH is going to miss the most is his beloved LFC. He too will have to give up his season ticket, but im sure he will do exactly the same as yourself, give it to a mate, just in case.

Enjoy the games and will keep looking out for your posts on The Kop social group. I have posted a couple of piccys of my OH when he spent the day at Anfield in June, a birthday present from me, just in case we are not here next year. He said it was one of the best days of his life, hes easily pleased, lol.

Debbie

xx

Guest BLOWERS

im pleased you are getting on,we have been here for 14 months now and are in brisbane,we have got a better life here than we had in england and the weather is great (22% and its winter)bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!have a good 1.

Guest Working to fish

Hi Paul glad to hear you are haveing a great time and have landed in beerwah , will let you know of our next get together .

Hope thats not robbie from spurs you were talking about.

eddie

Hi Eddie, thanks for that. I believe we're gonna have a bevy on sunday....paul just called me. Whats it like in the Beerwah hotel?

Oh....yes it is Robbie from spurs, i bet you're gutted he's gone. I think he'll slot in nicely behind Torres. But at least it looks like you're keeping Berbatov.

Paul

Hi Paul glad to hear you are haveing a great time and have landed in beerwah , will let you know of our next get together .

Hope thats not robbie from spurs you were talking about.

eddie

Archived