AAT Won for 187

zijse

1 hour ago, apilavisa said:

I am onshore now, but I need to travel oversea. Not sure what would happen if I am offshore.

If you are onshore now on a bridging visa, you must apply for a BVB before you travel overseas. If you travel overseas without a BVB, you will jeopardize your visa application.

The other problem is that if you go overseas now, you may not be allowed to enter Australia again until the borders open (i.e. until near the end of 2021).  That may also jeopardize your application. You should get professional advice.

Edited by Marisawright

3 minutes ago, Marisawright said:

If you are onshore now on a bridging visa, you must apply for a BVB before you travel overseas. If you travel overseas without a BVB, you will jeopardize your visa application.

The other problem is that if you go overseas now, you may not be allowed to enter Australia again until the borders open (i.e. until near the end of 2021).  That may also jeopardize your application. You should get professional advice.

I will apply for BVB before I leave. 187 visa can be granted offshore, right? Yes, I already asked my agent for advice. He said if I could get exemption and come back, I could go. But it is nearly not possible for me to get an exemption to come back before I go.  If I cannot come back until my visa granted, I could just wait offshore. There is no rush for me to come back. But I am just worried that the department would refuse my visa for a random reason at which they are very good at making...

12 hours ago, kaler said:

Hi Asees, congratulations 🥳

can you please tell what reason you gave in you statement? Did you have a lawyer or migration agent?

thank you

Yes  Migration agent 

They asked questions 

Restaurant manager

1) what's your restaurant bank name 

2) what's your  marketing strategies 

3) how you report business owner ( as we showed that owner is not working in business )

Sponser or business owner 

1) how many applications you received and why you choose him better candidate among the others 

On 06/03/2021 at 22:16, Asses said:

Yes  Migration agent 

They asked questions 

Restaurant manager

3) how you report business owner ( as we showed that owner is not working in business )

1) how many applications you received and why you choose him better candidate among the others 

I am at the same occupation with you and similar timeline. Lets share information later. Just dont know when the visa will be granted. 

10 hours ago, Xxaz said:

Hi there can you please share what did you provide or explain during the hearing? I will have my hearing in April 😞

Hi 

have you got direct invitation of hearing from aat or did they ask for  any documents first?

On 27/01/2021 at 20:50, cmadruga1 said:

Thanks for the answer. First when we lodge the appeal, we showed all my roles as customer service manager, as i created training, and had interactions with the clients. What i can see now that they ok with that because they are just requesting financial business docs at the moment. looks like that they just want to see if the company is ok to support me. we are ok with that. company with more than $5M turn over a year, but we never know....

Hello,

my migration lawyer received a call today from the immigration and they requested a date to make a conference call between my boss ( owner ), immigration and lawyer. do you think it could be a positive thing? as they requested me on the call as well.

Thanks

36 minutes ago, cmadruga1 said:

Thanks for the answer. First when we lodge the appeal, we showed all my roles as customer service manager, as i created training, and had interactions with the clients. What i can see now that they ok with that because they are just requesting financial business docs at the moment. looks like that they just want to see if the company is ok to support me. we are ok with that. company with more than $5M turn over a year, but we never know....

Hello,

my migration lawyer received a call today from the immigration and they requested a date to make a conference call between my boss ( owner ), immigration and lawyer. do you think it could be a positive thing? as they didn't requested me on the call.

Thanks

40 minutes ago, cmadruga1 said:

Hello,

my migration lawyer received a call today from the immigration and they requested a date to make a conference call between my boss ( owner ), immigration and lawyer. do you think it could be a positive thing? as they requested me on the call as well.

Thanks

What's your occupation and complete timeline?

Hlo guys I m new to this forum And it’s been 28 months I applied for 187 DE AAT for both nomination and visa . I am offshore now as my BVB was expired in March 2020 . I couldn’t get back because of COVID. My employer is willing to fight nomination aat. My question is my visa aat still vailid??? Is there any problem after winning nomination aat? Thx

6 hours ago, Aman86 said:

Hlo guys I m new to this forum And it’s been 28 months I applied for 187 DE AAT for both nomination and visa . I am offshore now as my BVB was expired in March 2020 . I couldn’t get back because of COVID. My employer is willing to fight nomination aat. My question is my visa aat still vailid??? Is there any problem after winning nomination aat? Thx

Why you travel overseas while waiting decision?

On 06/03/2021 at 23:16, Asses said:

Yes  Migration agent 

They asked questions 

Restaurant manager

Thank you,

what documents you provided to support your case please?

On 01/03/2021 at 13:15, WelderGuy5 said:

Congratulations matie.

On 01/03/2021 at 03:23, Prety said:

Hi I m working full  time in Italian restaurant during the COVID to  present. I have done all documents related to the business. Bas last two  years  ,organisational chart ,accountant support letter, etc 

Hi pretty, congratulations 🥳 

can you please tell me the reason of your nomination refusal as i am in the same boat chef DE From vic waiting to hear from AAT since October 2018.

your reply would be helpful.

thank you

On 27/02/2021 at 18:31, Prety said:

Good  afternoon 

I got my nomination approved yesterday finally my application has been remitted back to immi .🥳🥳🥳

wa -cook -rsms direct entry 

apply for aat on the 26/04/2018

aat invited to submit documents for nomination on the 18 August 2020

hearing invitation email  18 January 2021

hearing date on 24 February 2021

nomination approved  yesterday 26/02/2021

Hi Prety, same reason, what did they ask you on hearing? Thank you

On 06/03/2021 at 23:13, apilavisa said:

I will apply for BVB before I leave. 187 visa can be granted offshore, right? Yes, I already asked my agent for advice. He said if I could get exemption and come back, I could go. But it is nearly not possible for me to get an exemption to come back before I go.  If I cannot come back until my visa granted, I could just wait offshore. There is no rush for me to come back. But I am just worried that the department would refuse my visa for a random reason at which they are very good at making...

Yes I think department is very could at it, I am afraid they might say while you were away some one else did Fullfillment the business requirements by performing all the duties so why would they give you visa, my suggestion would be if you can avoid or delay going overseas would be the best option and hang in here till visa grant.

Hi Guys,

just wanna share good news with you. I think the 187 visa is processing back to normal now. 

Timeline:  aat won on Early Feb ;  request further info  5 days later,   AFP and medical submitted on 26th Feb,  visa grant today. 

Stay hope!

• Congratulations 4

43 minutes ago, apilavisa said:

Hi Guys,

just wanna share good news with you. I think the 187 visa is processing back to normal now. 

Timeline:  aat won on Early Feb ;  request further info  5 days later,   AFP and medical submitted on 26th Feb,  visa grant today. 

Stay hope!

Maybe at IMMI, but def not at AAT... it's there most of us are stuck.

But congrats to you!