AAT Won for 187

zijse

On 07/08/2020 at 17:17, Caltex said:

Hlo guys , just an update that me nd my employer had hearing today , they ask lot of question from employer regarding business nd employees . Hoping for positive outcome 🤞🤞🤞

I think Australian government is just making us fool, they have no intention to give residency to temporary workers but they don’t wanna acknowledge it. Sick of it. 😔

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leticia said:

Hi Guys 

did anyone get your PR after winning on AAT? I remember some of you were here talking about it, I’m just wondering to know if someone got it? As most you you know I’m waiting 10 months now after AAT send back to Immi.

Thanks 

Hey Leticia 

They are just lingering on at the moment mighty excuse is COVID.  Don't even opening straight cases which are Nomination approved way back. My agent had raised plenty of complaints about processing but deaf ears. No response but they say that previously u raised issue on blah blah date. Don't push again n again. But no resolution on that complaint. Bit rude at the moment. 

• Sad 1

I applied 187 in  may 2018

Restaurant manager ( not genuine need)

AAT requested documents on 30 November 2020

14 Dec submitted documents

Got hearing date 24 Feb 

But yesterday on 18 Feb AAT send mail to sponser  n asked information that  how  many numbers of candidates vetted n  interviwed and why the applicant consider most suitable candidate for position.. 

We submitted reply today to AAT.. 

Anybody experience same situation before hearing ?? 

On 10/02/2021 at 09:47, gladek said:

27 Aug 2018, 187 visa

On 12/11/2020 at 12:43, virajhu said:

It looks like AAT will never open 187 nomination refusal files, and in case if AAT will approve, the Department will never grant the visa and will keep the applicant in the cool pool for forever until either visa applicant give up or the employer give up the business or position.

feeling nowhere and I think many are in same boats, paid hefty fees to department, agents, and worked like rags, and ends up nowhere.

sorry for being that negative, but I think we should look for alternatives or should be ready to depart.

😔😔 

Don't loose hope.. just stay calm n trust on God.. we didn't trust on Australian AAT n immi department.. so this is only hope .    As m also waiting to open Mai file .. it's been  31 months now.  Still my file is unopened.. 4 year is not a short period of time.  They just runied our pricious time . . .. pacitinr

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 10/02/2021 at 09:01, virajhu said:

Is anybody got any news from AAT who lodged the application in July or August 2018?

one of my mates lodged in June 2018, and he received a request in Nov 2020 to provide more documents, however, I enquired about my case on 07 Januray2021, which was lodged in Sep2018, and I received a written response yesterday on 09-02-2021 that there are plenty of files ahead of my application and it may take another 10 months 😟

Hi virajhu 

have you heard anything from aat?

On 19/02/2021 at 21:19, WelderGuy5 said:

Hey Leticia 

They are just lingering on at the moment mighty excuse is COVID.  Don't even opening straight cases which are Nomination approved way back. My agent had raised plenty of complaints about processing but deaf ears. No response but they say that previously u raised issue on blah blah date. Don't push again n again. But no resolution on that complaint. Bit rude at the moment. 

Hi Mate

I need your help to understand one thing. Since my case is still in AAT for review, my employer nomination and visa refusal, once I will win the case from AAT and when AAT process back to Immigration for consideration, will Immigration start the process from the beginning and consider my case processing time with the current processing time of Immigration Global Visa Processing Time? Right now it’s showing 35 to 40 months time.

48CE4AF0-9F31-454B-AD3C-833060CE9C8C.png

18 hours ago, simar27 said:

Good news and hope for other applicants One of our Whatsapp group member receive PR Yesterday here is the time line.

63F65271-6275-40DD-8E7A-CBC6AAF17F99.jpeg

Such a great news mate. Would you mind to add me in your WhatsApp group. Thanks in advance. My phone number is +61411400168 

would be great and helpful 😊

5 hours ago, S2020 said:

@simar27 no roster or payslips were asked? What documents were asked for hearing? Were you still working for same company same full time hours since AAT lodged:

These answers are very impatient my case  

i have no idea about what documents they ask him as its not me its one of the member in group. in my case i won AAT july 2020 they ask me payslips notice of assesment group certificates, marketing or promtions i do in business, bankstatements, super statement, emails meetings evidence everything for past 2 years

police checks and medical was requested after wining AAT.

On 19/02/2021 at 23:42, Asses said:

I applied 187 in  may 2018

Restaurant manager ( not genuine need)

AAT requested documents on 30 November 2020

14 Dec submitted documents

Got hearing date 24 Feb 

But yesterday on 18 Feb AAT send mail to sponser  n asked information that  how  many numbers of candidates vetted n  interviwed and why the applicant consider most suitable candidate for position.. 

We submitted reply today to AAT.. 

Anybody experience same situation before hearing ?? 

Don't loose hope.. just stay calm n trust on God.. we didn't trust on Australian AAT n immi department.. so this is only hope .    As m also waiting to open Mai file .. it's been  31 months now.  Still my file is unopened.. 4 year is not a short period of time.  They just runied our pricious time . . .. pacitinr

We won AAT today 

The set aside the decision

• Congratulations 4

1 hour ago, Asses said:

We won AAT today 

The set aside the decision

Thank you Asses for giving good news to us. If you don’t mind can I ask which documents you provide them for showing why you were suitable. did you give them proof of advertisement and list of candidates who applied? 

2 hours ago, Sponsor said:

Thank you Asses for giving good news to us. If you don’t mind can I ask which documents you provide them for showing why you were suitable. did you give them proof of advertisement and list of candidates who applied? 

I didn't give any proof except solid statement 

I don't have much proof still I won the case 

Just prepare your solid statemets .. it's not much difficult as we think 

Hi all, I have a quick question. Are you all working full time hours since covid. My hours has been changed after covid till now. I am bit concerned this might affect my file when it opens what are your thoughts guys? My employer always say as long as you are associated with business it does not matter. But I am bit concerned. Please share your thoughts kindly.