Employer Sponsored PR Visa

jqhee

1 hour ago, jqhee said:

Dear all,

I'd like to ask if there is any possibility for an employer who owns an IGA in Perth to sponsor a Malaysian for employment and possibly permanent residency?
Thank you in advance!

Regards.

Is the position a skilled position (on the skilled occupation list) and are you not able to get an Australian to fill the position?

41 minutes ago, jqhee said:

As far as I know, the position is not on the list and let’s assume the employer would like to know whether this person can be specifically hired and be on a path to permanent residency.

Have you looked up the criteria for the employer for that visa?  The position needs to be on the skilled list

13 hours ago, jqhee said:

Dear all,

I'd like to ask if there is any possibility for an employer who owns an IGA in Perth to sponsor a Malaysian for employment and possibly permanent residency?
Thank you in advance!

Regards.

There is not enough information in your post for anyone to give you and definitive advice.

If your employer is serious about potential sponsorship they would be well advised to seek some professional advice.