AUSTRALIAN CITIZENSHIP TIMELINES 2018-2019

FlashP5sub175

Hello good morning  
Sir I have citizenship exam tomorrow and on the time of the Application I upload the India translation of my birth certificate tested by notry . Do I still need NATTI translation as well ??
Plz advice me 
Thanks 

On 4/30/2017 at 9:56 AM, شكوبيستان السفلى said:

Hello 

Im I the only one from Hume City Council VIC  in the forum ? 

Waiting just for the ceremony letter/date.

Regards

I am but , I have just applied before the change of rules. Not received test date yet so no Idea how the ceremonies are working.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Komalami said:

Hello good morning  
Sir I have citizenship exam tomorrow and on the time of the Application I upload the India translation of my birth certificate tested by notry . Do I still need NATTI translation as well ??
Plz advice me 
Thanks 

temp.thumb.jpg.d245c50b9a298a9605c5baeac5946b59.jpg

As per website, only NAATI translated documents must be used for onshore applications

http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Citi/pathways-processes/application-options/migrant-with-permanent-residence/documents

Yousuf the person who sumbmited the citizenship application after 20/4 will effect this English requirement not who gave test after 20/4 

because I just gave my test on Friday and they did it ask me anything 

hope it will help 

thanks 

• Like 1

On 6 May 2017 at 5:06 PM, Komalami said:

Hey guys don't my citizenship test yesterday 

and actuall waiting start for ceremony 

any one from Darebin council ???

HI my freind from Darebin had Approval early Dec but not receive Invitation yet Myself from Darebin had Approval end March Of course I can not expect to receive Invitation for 28 June ceremony in Darebin I hope i can be invitied for early August Ceremony Thanks 

On ‎8‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 1:54 PM, donnapow said:

Yes all documents submitted, spoke to them again today waiting to be allocated test date. I am on the Sunshine Coast QLD

I applied from the Sunshine Coast 09.07.16, received email about test on 21.09.16 and test was 09.11.16, so you should hear soon.

Hi guys,

Is that the nsw regional immi department take a lot of time to process the application?  I submitted my citizenship online 12 weeks ago (14/02/2017) and haven't received any test date. I called to immigration by 131 880 and they reply that no response to my email then I have to wait they allocate my case. Any one in similar situations or have experience please give me some advice. So frustrated:(

P.s: I applied from nsw regional, the closest test centre is in Wagga Wagga. I don't think local council have any impact because they told me phone to immigration department.

Edited by sindarkness
  • Like 1

Hey Everyone, I called up DIBP today to ask if a ceremony date has been allocated to me and they informed me that a tentative date of 7th June has been allocated, however my council (North Sydney) does not have a ceremony on that date so I asked about the same. They told me that special ceremonies are being scheduled all across Sydney to clear the back log and the letters would be sent out in the next month. Seems like the waiting game is going to be over soon!! Btw, I was approved in March.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz