Hey, 

So I’m planning on moving to Adelaide early December on a working holiday visa. Does anyone know the best way to find work. 

In the city, winery’s? 

Although I haven’t moved yet I just wanted some advice how other people had gone on doing the working visa in Adelaide, how hard or easy it was. 

Thanks in advance everyone. 

1 hour ago, Marisawright said:

I see on other threads that you're not coming to backpack, you're coming to be with your partner.

Adelaide isn't the easiest city to find work as it's a smaller place, what kind of work do you do? 

Be aware that the wineries are not in Adelaide or a commutable distance from Adelaide, they're out in the country. 

Is that comment made with actual knowledge of Adelaide and it's surrounds?  Only there are wineries that aren't that far from Adelaide, depending on where in Adelaide you are.  Someone based in Port Noarlunga, for instance, could easily access the wineries in McLaren Vale.  Or if you were based at Golden Grove then the Barossa Valley would be accessible.  And there are several wineries in the Adelaide Hills that could be accessed from anywhere east of Adelaide.