Waiting for visa 189/190 for more than 11 months

Ari

Hello everyone,I lodged my visa application on 22 May and a week later CO asked for medical and police check.I did my medical check on 14  June.But There is no news from CO yet.And I still waiting .My visa type is 190 and I have victoria state sponsorship and I applied as human resource manager,anyone here has same experience as me????

My lawyer did all the paper works.And he said sometimes the process takes more time that usual .But it is getting very hard for me to wait more.I want to know if there is any way I can get information about my case .

Hi Farzad,

Have you ever sent any email to get information about the reason of that delay? Most of the people I know got their visa in almost 8 months after their lodge. I don't have any idea why my visa process is taking this much time. It has been 13 month since I lodged my application.

On 4/22/2018 at 18:11, Ari said:

Hello everyone,I lodged my visa application on 22 May and a week later CO asked for medical and police check.I did my medical check on 14  June.But There is no news from CO yet.And I still waiting .My visa type is 190 and I have victoria state sponsorship and I applied as human resource manager,anyone here has same experience as me????

What county passport do you hold? Internal security checks for some countries can take a long time.

12 hours ago, Raul Senise said:

What county passport do you hold? Internal security checks for some countries can take a long time.

I am Iranian. I know security checks for Iranian takes longer time than usual , but as far as I know it is rare to take a year .

6 hours ago, Farzad said:

You can find the email address of your CO in the message section of your immiaccount and contact him or her regarding this matter. I did on Feb 2018, but I have not received any response. I hope your CO respond you.

I will send him an email. Thank you Farzad.

• 4 weeks later...
On 30/04/2018 at 04:49, Farzad said:

Please let me know the feedback. You can contact me through this email address 

aslani.farzad.1362@gmail.com

Hey Farzad, any news from your visa? I am still waiting .