Aren't the Moderators crap on PIO!!!!!

tracy123

omg, just logged on for the first time today, been sunning myself on the beach all day and what on earth is going on......

Geoffrey whatever you delivered last night as sent you completely loopy.....:biglaugh:

I think the mods do a great job, but the other thread about Earlswood being a mod, see you really have gone loopy......

Mandisfam

What does that mean????

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Curlysoo

I like the Mods! ........ especially the ones that click my chicken! LOL! :cute:

<shameless attempt to get another likkle green box!>

Guest JoanneHattersley
maybe a shameless attempt Sue but i clicked your chicken for trying ,,lol,,

Cal x

LOL! I did too!

Guest The Pom Queen
NOW I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION!!!!!! .......................................................................................................................................

I would like to thank the moderators for a great job they do, every now and again they seem to get some flack. But how often do we thank them for all the help and advise they give out.

Gee I think I've personally had a go at everyone of them at some point but I don't think I've said THANK YOU or GREAT JOB. So this my way of patting you on the back for a great job that you do.

Sorry about the title it was a bet. You owe me a pint (You know who you are!!!!!!!!).

Please don't leave NEGATIVE comments on this page. It's for POSITIVE comments only. (See Mods I can still use those 2 words you love me to use! NOT!! LOL)

All the Best Ladies Keep up the good work:wubclub:

Geoffrey (The PIO suck),

Ahhh, so this is how you have ended up with four green lights:policeman:

Guest barab
I'm living the dream, can you not see that LOL

just living the dream LOL

Geoffrey

LOL,Your a funny girl Tracy123

LOL,Your a funny girl Tracy123

sure am I'm just living the dream lol

Can you stop PM'ing me!!! No I wont give you my number, I don't care how horny you are and what you would like to do to me.

You need help, this obsession you have with me is very unhealthy

Geoffrey, there was me thinking that you were only joking the other night in chat when you said that you were gonna start a thread about the mods - how wrong was I?!!!! lol

Having said that it wasnt what I thought it was gonna be when I read it!! I agree with you the mods do a great job - Thanks!!

Deb xx

Guest KP Nuts
Geoffrey, there was me thinking that you were only joking the other night in chat when you said that you were gonna start a thread about the mods - how wrong was I?!!!! lol

Having said that it wasnt what I thought it was gonna be when I read it!! I agree with you the mods do a great job - Thanks!!

Deb xx

I think I'm the one that's owes Geoffrey a pint..... but I didn't accept the bet,LOL, and said in chat noooooooooooooooo you can't do that, but like you Deb I got it wrong, or was mislead in what he was going to write......

But I must say I totally agree with Geoffrey and the mods do a great job.

But your still not getting a pint off me, well ok have this one 13_4_9.gif

KP Nuts

I think I'm the one that's owes Geoffrey a pint..... but I didn't accept the bet,LOL, and said in chat noooooooooooooooo you can't do that, but like you Deb I got it wrong, or was mislead in what he was going to write......

But I must say I totally agree with Geoffrey and the mods do a great job.

But your still not getting a pint off me, well ok have this one 13_4_9.gif

KP Nuts

Hi Kim

No not you!!! but i'll take the pint you've offered! Cheers mate.

I didn't think you would read this post, or did it get the better of you????? LOL

Geoffrey

Guest barab
sure am I'm just living the dream lol

Can you stop PM'ing me!!! No I wont give you my number, I don't care how horny you are and what you would like to do to me.

You need help, this obsession you have with me is very unhealthy

Don't flatter yourself Tracy........p.s. Lets meet up and do it?

Guest KP Nuts
Hi Kim

I didn't think you would read this post, or did it get the better of you????? LOL

Geoffrey

So if it's not me, who is it then???? Claire?? or have you had this conversation with others in the chat room???? No it didn't get the better of me lol

KP Nuts

Hi Kim

I didn't think you would read this post, or did it get the better of you?????

Geoffrey

So if it's not me, who is it then???? Claire?? or have you had this conversation with others in the chat room???? No it didn't get the better of me lol

KP Nuts

The person who started the bet has replied to this thread. I am no snitch Kim

What do you think of my own little fan club following me around???

Take care

Geoffrey

NOW I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION!!!!!! .......................................................................................................................................

I would like to thank the moderators for a great job they do, every now and again they seem to get some flack. But how often do we thank them for all the help and advise they give out.

Gee I think I've personally had a go at everyone of them at some point but I don't think I've said THANK YOU or GREAT JOB. So this my way of patting you on the back for a great job that you do.

Sorry about the title it was a bet. You owe me a pint (You know who you are!!!!!!!!).

Please don't leave NEGATIVE comments on this page. It's for POSITIVE comments only. (See Mods I can still use those 2 words you love me to use! NOT!! LOL)

All the Best Ladies Keep up the good work:wubclub:

Geoffrey (The PIO suck),

Your such a creep Geothrey

Archived