Aren't the Moderators crap on PIO!!!!!

tracy123

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He is Austrailian!

OMG Geoffrey an ozzie wooohooo lol have we all forgot we are all australians as we al said we sign up to the culture and ethics of this country lol i just get reminded im marrying an ozzie so im an austrlian but i cant leave pom land behind lol

OMG Geoffrey an ozzie wooohooo lol have we all forgot we are all australians as we al said we sign up to the culture and ethics of this country lol i just get reminded im marrying an ozzie so im an austrlian but i cant leave pom land behind lol

Please NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Why Australia would want half you lot is beyond me with all your whinging and carrying on. Stick to being a POM it suits you!!!!

Geoffrey

Please NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Why Australia would want half you lot is beyond me with all your whinging and carrying on. Stick to being a POM it suits you!!!!

Geoffrey

Geoff im not this much of a pom you see soon as thing sort things out this pom would be an ashamed to call me an pom just a big aussie at heart as i love to say what i want and love to see a sandy beach lol

Geoff after a long think i think we should let you be the modetar and we can Whringe Morning Noon and Night cause i think you are more a pom then an Aussie lol you whringe a hell of alot for an aussie you sure your not a pom LMFAO

P*** OFF YOU CHEEKY BUGGER!!!!! LMAO

Must be having an English Mum and Dad???!!!!

Geoff im part Danish part welsh and part english lol so BITE ME you Whringing Ozzie lol:biglaugh:

being part Welsh is your girlfriend called Barrrbrrraa??? and has white permed hair????? Im close aren't I??? lmao

Well i seen plenty of work in both place which i done in London in the Finance Industry so i think it be easier then Brisbane even through i Came here for a change in career

I have clicked that chicken of yours. When you become settled in OZ and happy are you going to change your name????? maybe you could become onehappypozzie???

Good luck with your job hunting, come to Melbourne

Geoffrey

I have clicked that chicken of yours. When you become settled in OZ and happy are you going to change your name????? maybe you could become onehappypozzie???

Good luck with your job hunting, come to Melbourne

Geoffrey

Geoffrey Have you tried to move a Queenslander she all qld through and through i may be golden balls with the inlaws but even i know i have to be really lucky and land a good job there in Melbourne im sure we visit Melebourne in the future and if your around i defintley look you up for a beer:idea:

Geoffrey Have you tried to move a Queenslander she all qld through and through i may be golden balls with the inlaws but even i know i have to be really lucky and land a good job there in Melbourne im sure we visit Melebourne in the future and if your around i defintley look you up for a beer:idea:

no worries Welshy your paying though lol

Put your foot down and tell her to get those bags packed your the male so that means your the boss!!!!!

come on welshy let em drop

Geoffrey

no worries Welshy your paying though lol

Put your foot down and tell her to get those bags packed your the male so that means your the boss!!!!!

come on welshy let em drop

Geoffrey

Geoffrey i drop mine on the Story Bridge if you do the same lol :policeman:

Archived