Aren't the Moderators crap on PIO!!!!!

tracy123

NOW I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION!!!!!! .......................................................................................................................................

I would like to thank the moderators for a great job they do, every now and again they seem to get some flack. But how often do we thank them for all the help and advise they give out.

Gee I think I've personally had a go at everyone of them at some point but I don't think I've said THANK YOU or GREAT JOB. So this my way of patting you on the back for a great job that you do.

Sorry about the title it was a bet. You owe me a pint (You know who you are!!!!!!!!).

Please don't leave NEGATIVE comments on this page. It's for POSITIVE comments only. (See Mods I can still use those 2 words you love me to use! NOT!! LOL)

All the Best Ladies Keep up the good work:wubclub:

Geoffrey (The PIO suck),

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will get you big time for that,,lmao, my heart sank when i saw the title with your name ,lol i thought here we go again ,same crap different day,lol, well thankyou for your praise we try our best to keep you all happy ,its an impossible job at times,especially with members like you but we try,lol,now please can you remove your head from our bottoms its getting very uncomfy!!!

Cal x

Guest earlswood
NOW I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION!!!!!! .......................................................................................................................................

I would like to thank the moderators for a great job they do, every now and again they seem to get some flack. But how often do we thank them for all the help and advise they give out.

Gee I think I've personally had a go at everyone of them at some point but I don't think I've said THANK YOU or GREAT JOB. So this my way of patting you on the back for a great job that you do.

Sorry about the title it was a bet. You owe me a pint (You know who you are!!!!!!!!).

Please don't leave NEGATIVE comments on this page. It's for POSITIVE comments only. (See Mods I can still use those 2 words you love me to use! NOT!! LOL)

All the Best Ladies Keep up the good work:wubclub:

Geoffrey (The PIO suck),

I bet you used to take an apple for the teacher....what a brown-noser you are:biglaugh:

ooohhhhh, aint you lot fantastic......can I be one please.

Guest kdal

His after more Chicken Clicks :biglaugh:

Soon as I see it I knew he was going to be sooo nice, we got his number now LOL

Yep you are all fab and wonderful and do a great job, I have never strayed to the 'other side' as am soo happy here:notworthy:

Guest kdal
I bet you used to take an apple for the teacher....what a brown-noser you are:biglaugh:

ooohhhhh, aint you good mods......do you all like me now.

I used to pick some roses out of my Mums garden and take them in :biglaugh:

Guest earlswood
His after more Chicken Clicks

Soon as I see it I knew he was going to be sooo nice, we got his number now LOL

Yep you are all fab and wonderful and do a great job, I have never strayed to the 'other side' as am soo happy here:notworthy:

Yeh...the kid next to you at school who was the teachers pet...and used to "tell" on everyone.:biglaugh:

Guest Working to fish

Lets see how nice they are .

How long be for i have to change my avator.

Lmao

eddie

Guest Working to fish

Yeh...the kid next to you at school who was the teachers pet...and used to "tell" on everyone.:biglaugh:

crying out loud its friday ,give it a bloody rest please . I am on here not for this on a FRIDAY.

EDDIE

Thanks

Guest earlswood

Lmao

eddie

ahhhhh, thats boning

CANT BELIEVE THAT SOMEONE WOULD ACTUALLY PUT YOU UP TO THIS GEOFF LMAO .... BUT I THINK YOU ONLY DESERVE A HALF PINT FOR THIS EFFORT !!!

MODS RULE !!!!!!!!!!!![ AND I SHOULD KNOW ] :biglaugh:

MRS KEILY

PS .... LUV THE AVATAR ED

ooohhhhh, aint you lot fantastic......can I be one please.

I was the kid in the back row causing all the trouble getting detention.

How I miss school, looking up all the girls dresses.

Life was so easy had the bank of Mum and Dad. Low interest rates always forgetting i owed them money!!!!

I was the kid in the back row causing all the trouble getting detention.

How I miss school, looking up all the girls dresses.

Life was so easy had the bank of Mum and Dad. Low interest rates always forgetting i owed them money!!!!

no dresses here geoffrey,its all SHORTS SHORTS SHORTS:huh:!!!! and youre still causing troubleLOL

Guest Jaynie

Yes MODS you do a great job and it's not easy is it?

Ali, Cal, Jo, Johatts & Gill Well done!! Sorry if I have forgotten anyone, I like you too TIM:wubclub::wubclub:

Lmao

eddie

To many other threads going on tonight so your Avator is safe!! I count 5 so far that are on the boil Sorry Mods this is why you do a fantastic job!!! I would just like the last word sometimes b4 a thread gets CLOSED!!!!! LOL:arghh:

Guest barab

I mss you Ali,and Caland Gary and you jonpaul,and joehatts,and all the modss who doo a good job lets get Tracy132 as a moderater and we will all be happy.

Lets all live the dream!

I mss you Ali,and Caland Gary and you jonpaul,and joehatts,and all the modss who doo a good job lets get Tracy132 as a moderater and we will all be happy.

Lets all live the dream!

Im living the dream lol

Come on Barab your getting boring.

Follow me around posting on all threads I quite like it. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy:wubclub: just for you sweet pea. i'll even give you a kiss xxxx and i dont just hand those out to any one who is infatuated with me.

If you give me an address i'll send you a picture of me and i'll even sign it for you "TO BARAB MY NUMBER 1 STALKER LOTS OF LOVE GEOFFREY XXX"

So what do you say Barab? Maybe you could get a blow up doll and stick my face to it.

Bye for now sweaty

Hugs and Kisses

Geoffrey xxx

Guest barab
Im living the dream lol

Come on Barab your getting boring.

Follow me around posting on all threads I quite like it. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy:wubclub: just for you sweet pea. i'll even give you a kiss xxxx and i dont just hand those out to any one who is infatuated with me.

If you give me an address i'll send you a picture of me and i'll even sign it for you "TO BARAB MY NUMBER 1 STALKER LOTS OF LOVE GEOFFREY XXX"

So what do you say Barab? Maybe you could get a blow up doll and stick my face to it.

Bye for now sweaty

Hugs and Kisses

Geoffrey xxx

Are you in Austraia Tracy123?

Guest mandisfam

omg, just logged on for the first time today, been sunning myself on the beach all day and what on earth is going on......

Geoffrey whatever you delivered last night as sent you completely loopy.....:biglaugh:

I think the mods do a great job, but the other thread about Earlswood being a mod, see you really have gone loopy......

Mandisfam

Guest austibeach

When I saw the name of this thread I thought crap stood for Caring,Reliable,And,Popular...........maybe it does...........................:unsure:

It sure as hell beats other forums on Australia.

Eric.

Archived