World Happiness Report 2018

Cerberus1

On 3/22/2018 at 08:35, Sandgroper said:

Not really any different from the cases of child abuse in aboriginal communities or by Rotherham grooming gangs............what's your point?

I think the point is that - it is NOT the 'idillic' place that warrants the smiley, happy, people title.

With Suicide above average for OECD and Child abuse by native population a norm in some parts.

NOBODY says Rotherham or  NT, Aus are on the smiley, happy, people list.

If the NT was in the top 10 for happy, smiley, people then I'd agree 

On Thursday, March 22, 2018 at 19:37, Bulya said:

Not understanding the ‘don’t feel right moving’.  What’s that about?

Mostly older people who have lived there probably their whole life, know the area, had friends there and have developed a routine. 

I think it's always harder to uproot and move when you're older and used to a neighbourhood. I saw it with my parents. Took my Sister years to get them to move closer to where they lived where there was more family support. 

22 minutes ago, Paul1Perth said:

Mostly older people who have lived there probably their whole life, know the area, had friends there and have developed a routine. 

I think it's always harder to uproot and move when you're older and used to a neighbourhood. I saw it with my parents. Took my Sister years to get them to move closer to where they lived where there was more family support. 

Fair enough 

You are very right in saying so, but it depends on your family tradition and customs. Older people had made them self familiar with the living style, with neighbours, shopping centre, friends, clubs and with the other related things. If you move them to a new place it will be difficult for them to adjust with the new environments. To me wherever they are, let them stay there but must meet their necessary essential demand of old age.
This is my personal opinion. I would have never left my parents alone when they are in need of me.

• Like 1

On 23/03/2018 at 00:35, Johndoe said:

Care to state which local rag Zack just so we can check and reassure ourselves that this isn't just one more of your Anti-Australian rants. I'll take it that no reply means that you're bullshitting  but I'll also be only too happy to apologise if you can prove it.

You know you aren’t going to get an answer.    

• Like 1