paper application?????

Guest X-Ray Babe

Hi, Tomlinsons, thanks for that and hoping that you hear something soon too, even if it does mean having to keep chasing them up!!!! Were in the begining of that 9 month period to 12 months of waiting for Paperbased Applications, so things should hopefully be moving.

Rob & Ani x

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well there is some good news the DIAC email says its moved on from the 9th OCT to the 13th NOV in a week

Dave Petra Quianna

Yippeeee, thats brilliant, we thought things would soon start hotting up!!!

Rob&Ani x

OMG, OMG its true guys had to see it for myself as usually updated tuesday and even then they sometimes forget!! whoooooooohooooooooo its moving all you novs not heard anything get onto agents,aspc NOW lol goodluck everyone could be the week for some!!!!!!!! yeh finally & we're not that fay behind online apps now (officially)

General Skilled Migration visas: Class VE

Subclasses: 175 and 176

E-lodged: 03 December 2007

Paper lodged: 13 November 2007

oh i sooooooooooo hope we can congratulate a few this week & I wouldnt mind if the contact me either lol

Guest X-Ray Babe

Rob and Ani, why do you have to do the IELTS test, is it because you have not got enough points?

I thought that was the only reason you did them, but am I wrong? I have not done them!

Rachel

It is very strange that they have updated on a Monday and that it has finally jumped so much!

Do you think it is a mistake?

Rachel

hi xray-babe i was wondering the same thing last time a boo boo was made by aspc it jumped over a month then went back further!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! within a couple of hours

i'm hoping wishing its all true but think it will soon return once all those before nov 13th get on the phone/email if not i hope not arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh time will tell

Oh dear they have changed the e-mail again!! and not in a good way if your waiting for a 175 visa.

General Skilled Migration visas: Class VE

Subclass: 175

Paper lodged: 12 October 2007

Subclass: 176

Paper lodged: 13 November 2007

Now we seem to have different dates for 175 and 176 visas!!

Emma

:nah:

:arghh:arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i cant believe it gone back again!!!!!!!! the only times its ever moved more than a few days they move it back!!!!!! thought we were finally on the home straight yesterday & why 2 dates all of a sudden?????????????????????? the online 175 are the same date as the online 176

not sure how much more i can take:swoon: feels like 1 step forward 2 steps back!!!!!!!!

great news for u octs get on the phone the andrews u might just get an answer

Guest Petra & Dave

:cry:

never mind thought it was to good to be true if you work it out we might get our visa in 2 1/2 yrs time :twitcy:

Dave

Guest Tomlinsons

I went to bed last night full of optomism (cant spell!) sure we were going to here something this week. Now this morning have that horrible sinking feeling again and its raining!!

hey all well after the move on aspc email yesterday & back again!!!! & giving seperate dates now for 175/176 i have added the subclass to each name not all of ya have put it on the thread or i may have missed it but if u let me know i'll add it to the list

STILL WAITING :cry:

SEPT adamchippie,

OCT the andrews 26th oct 176,

andy,tina,luke&georgie oct 176,

NOV mildred 1st nov 175,

gaztin 8th nov 176,

bagendbunch 13th nov 176,

rajag 14th nov,

Liz 27th nov 175,

DEC tillymint dec 176,

stillhere 5th dec 175,

deepaa 8th dec 175,

bailey 14th dec 176,

rob&ani 31st dec 175,

JAN lou08 jan 175,

tomlinsons 7th jan 175,

FEB em&paul feb 175,

xray-babe feb,

the brammies 12th feb 175,

MAR no-one??????????

APR bshootz apr,

megmor 1st apr 176,

jaq4chop 24th apr

GOT IT :jiggy:

SEPT caza75 1/08/08

2nd OCT shellynelly 14/08/08 175

5th OCT macfarlanesd 31/07/08 175

8th OCT ninjanicky 19/08/08 175

11th OCT 7gotooz 8/07/08 175

18th OCT moose 30/7/08

16th NOV shellj 11/09/08 175

ok so theres the new lists still a couple of days left for this week good luck everyone

the andrews, andy,tina,luke&georgie, gaztin & bag end bunch you guys should hear soon do you all know if you have a co or was it a nice suprise? heres hoping u wont be on the still waiting list much longer

& well me i've just sent a complaint in even if they put me to bottom of pile gota feelin i'm not far of bottom anyway!!!!!! so sod em will let u know what they say

dont know what i'll do if they just give the standard reply

"all apps in date order processing upto..." apart from go wacko goodluck all

hi emma yeh it was the online form not sure what if anyresponse i'll get but fed up with them pissing us about one day your a MONTH closer then oh no your not arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sent an online enquiry back in july & just got the standard reply date order blah blah blah so not gonna hold my breath but will let you know the outcome

Guest Petra & Dave

Well Im hoping by the time they get to us that evry one will be doing online and slowing it down and only a few paper based left so will jump the que :jiggy::twitcy:

Rob and Ani, why do you have to do the IELTS test, is it because you have not got enough points?

I thought that was the only reason you did them, but am I wrong? I have not done them!

Rachel

Rachel,

Yes, I (Rob) have to do the IELTS test because our CO informed me that I couldn't claim the 25pts for Eng Lang ability. Therefore, my total points score went from 125 to 115pts. You get 15pts for having a UK passport and birth cert. A passed IELTS test gives you 25pts. Anyway, its all my fault entirely for being such a dimwit. My english reading is obviously not that good - I should have picked the above up when reading all the application bumph.

Do you have to do the test? It depends what your present total points score is. If you haven't claimed the 25pts and just 15pts and you still get 120pts - you're fine.

I have to do the test now because I'm an oldie - 43 at the time of the visa application ie fewer points for age.

Even if you have to do the test - you'll be ok. Ani has been looking at the IELTS threads today, and the general feeling is that we shouldn't worry about the test.

Hope this helps!!! You probably don't need to do the test!!!

Rob & Ani

& well me i've just sent a complaint in even if they put me to bottom of pile gota feelin i'm not far of bottom anyway!!!!!! so sod em will let u know what they say

dont know what i'll do if they just give the standard reply

"all apps in date order processing upto..." apart from go wacko goodluck all

Good on ya stillhere!!!

Hope it was a "nice" complaint.

YOU WILL GET a good response - you deserve one!!!!

And, if you don't get one in (I think 5 days) - send another bloody one!!!!!

PERSISTENCE, PERSISTENCE, PERSISTENCE!!!!! - ATTACK!!!!!:jimlad:

Good luck

Rob & Ani

hi liz added your subclass what makes even less sense is all those granted since this thread started have been 175's??????????? it says 176 are ahead but the only ones waiting from oct are 176????:err:

thanks rob & ani thats the decison we've made if we dont get an adequate response then i'm just gonna keep sending them until i do!!!!! :arghh:

watch out aspc stalker on ya tails lol

Archived