paper application?????

Guest X-Ray Babe

hey deepaa welcome & consider yourself added

only you can decide when to send pc's & meds you get 12months from the date of these so all depends when you expect to get your visa & to be honest wish i hadnt sent mine so soon now as starting to panic about validating goodluck with whatever u decide keep us posted

no agent, TRA sent 29/09/07 TRA ack 3/10/07

TRA passed (yehhh) 17/10/07

App in post 5/12/07 now waiting.... Ack 8/1/08 p.cs sent 2/3/08, Meds done 7/4/08

meds finalized 6/5/08 now waiting again...........

HI ,

stillhere u said that ur medicals had been finalized on 6 /5/ 2008 now in my case its going to be 10th month...if i send it next month it will be right time i think ..wat is the validation period for medical & pcc is it 6 month or one year ?????can anybody assist me

thank uuuuuu

any good news ??????????????

quote.gif

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all we sent offoursecond attempt in April ( long story!!:arghh:) But this time they have taken the money and we have had a full acknowlegement and receipt. Just waiting.......................................................................................................................................:wacko:

Beckyx

your time MUST be soon this time last week someone was saying it would be 11 months in 3 more weeks & then got the visa the very next day heres hoping for a happy friday for ya goodluck

hey there thankyou for the boost, you know the bit im fed up with people keep saying are you still going or have you heard anything?? :arghh: oh well should be sweeter when we do hear!! good luck to all the rest of you too.

hey there thankyou for the boost, you know the bit im fed up with people keep saying are you still going or have you heard anything?? :arghh: oh well should be sweeter when we do hear!! good luck to all the rest of you too.

I know just what you mean it drives you potty "any news yet" you want to shout no no news yet but you'll know it when I do have some. I agree you should be anytime now we're a month behind you applied in Nov. Good Luck.

am with ya both there lol but not just have u heard!!!!!!! when u goin!!!!!!!! but also will u STILL be here for????????????????????????????????????????????????? I DONT KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARHHHHHH

not if i can help it lol another week over but another week closer????????????????????

:notworthy:HI GUYYSSSSSSSS GOOD NEWS I HEARED NOW FOR PAPER APPLICATION......

175 & 176 visa launched on october 90 % of the people got thier GRANT VISA ....AND 10 % GOT THE CO "S .

:jiggy:NOVEMBER MONTH --25% of them got GRANT VISA and 25 % of them co and remaining people can get their co may be this week ...

BUT I FIND ONE THING PEOPLE WHO LOADED PCC & MEDICALS BEFORE THEY REQUESTED GOT THEIR VISA

BEST OF LUCKS GUY

hi,

we loged 1st nov 07, 175, police checks and med done.

Not heard any thing yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. i really hope your right

we will here some thing soon.

thanks for that.

mandy.

:notworthy:HI GUYYSSSSSSSS GOOD NEWS I HEARED NOW FOR PAPER APPLICATION......

175 & 176 visa launched on october 90 % of the people got thier GRANT VISA ....AND 10 % GOT THE CO "S .

:jiggy:NOVEMBER MONTH --25% of them got GRANT VISA and 25 % of them co and remaining people can get their co may be this week ...

BUT I FIND ONE THING PEOPLE WHO LOADED PCC & MEDICALS BEFORE THEY REQUESTED GOT THEIR VISA

BEST OF LUCKS GUY

Where did you get this information from?

I don't want to appear to be pessimistic but out of 18 paperbased applications for November only three have visas, I can't see 15 people getting case officers or visas next week. This is actually a paper based forum, but you did have me excited for a minute.

Guest X-Ray Babe

Hi all,

I spent the whole afternoon writing a complaint on behalf of all the paper applications about the time difference in processing times! After all we all pay the same fee!!!And DIAC have had our money for a long time now.

Maybe I will go to the bottom of the pile, but I don't really care, i am so fed up and a real pain to live with. My 19 month old, who has only seen nanny and auntie once, thinks that they live in the computer now! Poor child! Anyway i think if we were all to complain they would have to do something!!!

Rachel

Guest X-Ray Babe

I applied in February and i know there are alot of people waiting who applied before me, but it is just not fair that so many people have visas who applied in April etc

we should all be delt with together and in order that we applied.

Rachel

good for you x/r/b... we got fed up of our agent saying we need to be patient....easy for him to say...When you are seeing online apps getting their visa's way before the paper/based...sooo not fair..i think everyone should complain.so diac realise its not on..all the very best to you all...no offence to online fellow pio's...

hey guys another week cant believe only 1 paper grant last week :no:

heres hoping this weeks better for all us paper apps & off to good start someone on BE got theres today paper nov app:jiggy: fingers crossed theres lots more to come goodluck

THE LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

adamchippie, SEPT

theandrews, andy,tina,luke&georgie, OCT

rajag, gaztin, liz, bagendbunch, mildred, NOV

stillhere, bailey, rob+ani, deepaa, tillymint, DEC

lou08, tomlinsons, JAN

x-raybabe, em+paul, brammies, FEB

jaq4chop, megmor, bshootz, APR

not sure adam chippie's still around i'm hoping he must have his visa by now but if u r around adam give us a shout let us know whats happening & hi to mildred nov, tillymint dec, & bshootz apr, your now on the list & r expected lol to update us when u hear ANYTHING lol i hope we dont have a oct & nov list much longer u guys MUST be due!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Bag End Bunch

Hi, Stillhere! Yes, thanks for keeping the list going. It's reassuring to know there are others in our position. We have had nothing at all still - just waiting!! :arghh:

Have you seen the update? Papers apps are up to 9th October (officially) which is a massive leap compared to the previous updates. Do I dare to hope? I've been so low and stressed with the whole thing that I hardly dare to get excited incase it all comes to nothing :wacko:.

Anyway - here's to a good week. Come on you P-based apps!!!!!

Good luck everyone!!

Alex

hi bag end bunch when i saw your name on last post REALLY thought u had your visa was getting v giddy!!!!!!! but 9th OCTOBER WOW IT'S MOVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! surely the octs still waiting should have theres very soon now & novs/decs cant be far away either whooohooo

heres hoping you octs/novs hear this week fingers crossed guys OMG is it really getting close trying not to get too excited but havent seen it move more than 6 days since feb!!!!!! apart from when aspc screwed up & moved on over a month!!!!!!! then within an hour changed it back!!!!!!!!!!!

hoping we get lots of GOT ITS posted on this thread this week

Hi stillhere. Thanks once again for keeping us up to date on how things are progressing with 175 Paperbased Applications. We thought the same as you when this thread popped up that Bag End Bunch had hopefully got their Visa. When though one of us actually does hear some real good news we are all going to be sooooo excited:smile:

It feels like one big family on this thread even though we dont know each other from Adam, but here we are all pursuing the same goal.

Rob & Ani

Guest Tomlinsons

Hi Stillhere, I know everyone else has said the same but this is a great thread, I wait in anticipation everyday to see if any paper based have a CO. Im currently looking at real estate in Mandurah Perth and dreaming!!! Thanks again

Jo, Paul, David and Vivtoria

:wubclub: ahhhhhhhhhhh u guys thanks everyone

i kinda hyjacked the thread from xray babe so cant take all the credit & without everyone poping in & updating it wouldnt be much of a thread at all so thanks & glad it helps well not sure it helps but sure feels good when i see a paper app granted no offence to onliners but lets face it theres always an onliner to congratulate maybe it'll feel even sweeter when it does (fingers crossed) finally come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

keep updating it'd be a pretty lonely thread without all you:notworthy:

Archived