paper application?????

Guest X-Ray Babe

Guest X-Ray Babe

Hi all,

Yes lets hope we have a good week for paper applications, we need a good number of November visa grants don't we!

At the beginning of this year I was hoping to be with the rest of my family for Christmas, but now i have given up hope and will be working a 13 hour night shift on Christmas day instead!!!

Rachel

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear X-Ray Babe,

You poor thing working on Christmas Day in the cold damp UK!!

Nevermind - twelve months later you WILL NOT be working on Christmas Day & you (and the rest of us) WILL BE in warm/hot and sunny AU!!!!

All good things come to those who wait.

Regards

Rob&Ani

hey all well after the move on aspc email yesterday & a v good suggestion from rob & ani (thanks guys) i went through the thread again & am going to do 2 lists now 1 still waiting & 1 got its so hopefully we can see some progress i was quite suprised actually i have added as many dates as poss

STILL WAITING :cry:

SEPT adamchippie,

OCT the andrews 26th oct,

andy,tina,luke&georgie oct,

NOV mildred 1st nov,

gaztin 8th nov,

bagendbunch 13th nov,

rajag 14th nov,

Liz 27th nov,

DEC tillymint dec,

stillhere 5th dec,

deepaa 8th dec,

bailey 14th dec,

rob&ani 31st dec,

JAN lou08 jan,

tomlinsons 7th jan,

FEB em&paul feb,

xray-babe feb,

the brammies 12th feb,

MAR no-one??????????

APR bshootz apr,

megmor 1st apr,

jaq4chop 24th apr

GOT IT :jiggy:

SEPT caza75 1/08/08

2nd OCT shellynelly 14/08/08

5th OCT macfarlanesd 31/07/08

8th OCT ninjanicky 19/08/08

11th OCT 7gotooz 8/07/08

18th OCT moose 30/7/08

16th NOV shellj 11/09/08

ok so theres the new lists hope to move lots of names over!!!!!!!!

still a couple of days left for this week good luck everyone

got a feeling the andrews, & andy,tina,luke&georgie, wont be on the still waiting list much longer

Guest andy,tina,lukeandgeorgie

great new list we still keep a check on it every day, hope you are right and we move list soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest andy,tina,lukeandgeorgie

time at the moment just goes so slow,wish something anything would happen but having said that still got to sell the house thats going well NOT!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE hope things start picking up soon visas plus houses

stillhere, great job, hope it didnt take too long to generate!!!!!

How frustrating for andy,tina,lukeandgeorgie, really hope you guys find an interested buyer soon.

Ani & Rob

Looking at your list it almost looks as if its going in date order, I spoke to my agent this week who said he had spoken with someone at DIAC 2 weeks ago and they told him that they were up to the 21st October.

Guest Tomlinsons

Hi, we have booked our meds for 7th Nov and am going to send off police checks in next couple of weeks. We are going to Perth for Rekkie in 4 weeks time so couldnt afford the medicals before!

Jo

Great list.

:v_SPIN:

How many of you have front loaded your meds and police checks? I'm thinking that if I haven't heard anything by October half term then we'll get ours done then.

Emma

We front loaded our meds etc in June but are hoping to be in Oz by Oct/Nov. It all depends on when you plan on arriving there. Bare in mind that paper visas are sooooo slooooow at the mo.

still nothing the andrews!!!!!!! how's bout u andy,tina,luke&georgie?????????

OMG how much longer i've had my happy head on for a few weeks now especially as the aspc email has moved on for the last 2 weeks but here we are again FRIDAY & nowt happnin not a single paper grant this week arhhhhhhh!! but plenty on onlines from MAY may i tell thee wots that all about feel like screaming but worried the neighbours might come running or if i start i might not stop lol

Guest Bag End Bunch
still nothing the andrews!!!!!!! how's bout u andy,tina,luke&georgie?????????

OMG how much longer i've had my happy head on for a few weeks now especially as the aspc email has moved on for the last 2 weeks but here we are again FRIDAY & nowt happnin not a single paper grant this week arhhhhhhh!! but plenty on onlines from MAY may i tell thee wots that all about feel like screaming but worried the neighbours might come running or if i start i might not stop lol

I might join you in the non-stop screaming!! Tell you what - let's do a sponsored 'scream-a-thon'. We could raise money to pay for another couple of COs employed only to deal with paper applications!!

Alex

Guest X-Ray Babe

Hi all, I have had enough!

If it was not for me having my mum and sister out in Australia I would give up now!

What goes on in Adelaide, God only knows, but it is so unfair! May, May, May all week.

I hope I get a reply from my complaint as they should get it any day now in the post.

Have a good weekend!

Rachel

I might join you in the non-stop screaming!! Tell you what - let's do a sponsored 'scream-a-thon'. We could raise money to pay for another couple of COs employed only to deal with paper applications!!

Alex

hey that sounds like a grand idea but i think aspc must be a registered charity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as they take your money & then no one REALLY knows where it goes or wot they do with it lmao

its getting ridiculous now just noticed your timeline do you think there'll make u renew meds or u going as soon as u get the nod?

i have heard of them extending the validation time which i think should be done for all paper apps as when i recieved my acknowledgement there was a big bit about front loading meds/pc's & how it will SPEED the process up god only knows how long it takes if you dont front load!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all, I have had enough!

If it was not for me having my mum and sister out in Australia I would give up now!

What goes on in Adelaide, God only knows, but it is so unfair! May, May, May all week.

I hope I get a reply from my complaint as they should get it any day now in the post.

Have a good weekend!

Rachel

hi xraybabe really doesnt seem to be any ryhme or reason to processing/granting i thought sharkie got his coz his girl was over there but mum & sister bit more family than a girlfriend so that cant be right either to be honest fed up making excuses for THEM

jaq 4 chop & 16month old are u ready 1, 2, 3, SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMM lol

Guys................guess what! Just after Rob left the house to go into the wilds of north wales we received an email from..........DIAC!!!!!!! My hands were shaking, my body was quivering as I clicked onto the email........we've got a CO. I cant believe it i'm still shocked. Rob doesnt know yet, his mobile is switched off!!!! Rob will post tonight probably saying how to grab the attention of the bar attender whilst trying to serve another 50 customers!!!!

Another thing Rob doesnt know about is............theres something we missed!!! Oh stillhere if only you had been our Agent we would have probably got our Visa today. I cant say what it is but it's been staring us right in the face.

Ani

whooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooo congratulations on the CO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

really really pleased for u guys bet your heart was racing what a shame it wasnt the grant but your close now can u smell it?????????????????? lol goodluck hope u hear soon & pleeease pass your co on to us when u finished

Yep you bet it was stillhere, heart was pounding to the dozen!!!!!! I couldnt believe what I was seeing. I'ts just our luck we cocked it up. Like I said Rob will post tonight with a copy of "how to grab a CO's attention".

All the best, Ani

Guest X-Ray Babe

CONGRATULATIONS !!! I am so pleased for you, it has cheered me up alot! There is hope yet!

Was it the complaint that worked then?

Rachel

Archived