paper application?????

Guest X-Ray Babe

Guest Bag End Bunch

I agree - I'm about going spare with all this waiting around. As soon as the visa comes we're off assuming we can get shippers organised.

I never knew that waiting could be so hard - it's making me very miserable - which is ridiculous I know when I think of people who actually have real problems. I need to pull myself together!!!!

Please let's have some paper app visas this week!!!!!! (and let one of them be ours!!!!)

Good luck everyone - lets keep hoping!

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sharkie
hi everyone had a lovely week away NO INTERNET great too forget all this even for a week

but logged on & no visa grant:cry: kinda knew it would be too good too be true but at least we must be another week closer & cant see any GOT IT posts from you lot was hoping somebody was granted this week whats happnin arhhhhhh :arghh:

congrats on co sharkie at least somebody's app is moving can you tell us how you found out? did they ask for further info/meds etc

ANOTHER WEEK I say it EVERY week but goodluck everyone fingers crossed there has to be a grant this week

hi stilhere

and thanks all for the congrats im still in shock i wake up everymorning and read the email to make sure im not dreaming,

my visa worker rang me as she gets the email, it requested meds and p cs , amazingly id sent the meds earlier the same week, and quickily did the p cs . they should be about there so fingers crossed

good luck to all hopefully it starts a ball rolling

chris

Guest sharkie
Guy's' date=' Can anyone tell me, do you get a case officer only after your meds, pc's have been submitted or can you get one when you once your skills have been approved

We are hoping for a 175.

regards,

Lee[/quote']

hi lee

Getting your case officer is wot takes all the time from 4mths(if your very very lucky) but more realistically 10-12 months. your case officer is there to tell you wots wrong wots missing and anything you still need once your application is complete.

your not supposed to do meds and police checks until a case officer says because if you have it straight away and it takes over 12months you will have to do it again and pay again.

hope this helps

good luck chris

THE LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wacko:

adamchippie, SEPT

theandrews, andy,tina,luke&georgie, OCT

shellj, rajag, gaztin, liz, bagendbunch, NOV

stillhere, bailey, rob+ani, DEC

lou08, tomlinsons, JAN

x-raybabe, em+paul, brammies, FEB

jaq4chop, APR

GOODLUCK EVERYONE FINGERSCROSSED:jiggy:

dont forget to check-in lol & update us when you hear ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!! lol

another name deleted CONGRATULATIONS sharkie queue jumper lol only joking but just goes to show they really do toss all apps in air & grant the one they catch lol & ya left poor jaq4chop all on his april lonesome lol

REALLY REALLY hope to delete LOTS more names next week how much longer!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest andy,tina,lukeandgeorgie

stillhere next time they toss them all up in the air can they PLEASE!!!!!!!!! catch ours really really getting fed up now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

adamchippie, SEPT

lou08, tomlinsons, JAN

jaq4chop, APR

GOODLUCK EVERYONE FINGERSCROSSED

dont forget to check-in lol & update us when you hear ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!! lol

another name deleted CONGRATULATIONS sharkie queue jumper lol only joking but just goes to show they really do toss all apps in air & grant the one they catch lol & ya left poor jaq4chop all on his april lonesome lol

REALLY REALLY hope to delete LOTS more names next week how much longer!!!!!!!!!!!

:err:

hi would you put our name on the list please,evrything sent meds,police checks paper base as well many thanks paula,ian family

:err:

hi would you put our name on the list please,evrything sent meds,police checks paper base as well many thanks paula,ian family

my pleasure megmor join in the waiting not much fun but ih helps compare times if just for fun if nothing else lol

what month are ya?

stillhere next time they toss them all up in the air can they PLEASE!!!!!!!!! catch ours really really getting fed up now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhh if they could catch a few bloody more this week eh i so now how ya feel & u been waiting longer must be your turn soon hope next week bring good news

Hi All,

Spoke with my agent at the start of this week and she said that she had been to a conferance with other agents and most seemed as fed up as we are with the lack of progress or information.

She also said that our application sent 14th December 2007 was unlikely to get a case officer for another few months, so not expecting to here anything till November.

So pissed off, we decided to take kids to Disney in Florida in two weeks time. Not looking forward to the £50 fine for taking kids out of school but to go during the half term is twice the price. At least it should be sunny there.

my pleasure megmor join in the waiting not much fun but ih helps compare times if just for fun if nothing else lol

what month are ya?

Thanks for that,we are subclass 176 skilled sponsored wa,they received visa application APRIL 1ST 08,payment taken 21st april .Good luck to everyone paperbase .:smile:

THE LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wacko:

adamchippie, SEPT

lou08, tomlinsons, JAN

jaq4chop, megmor, APR

hey megmor your added april 176 GOOGLUCK & jaq4chop not on his april lonesome anymore lol

Another Monday morning, another week gone and another week no closer to getting visa grant.

We decided over the weekend that we are going to officially write to the Australia Immigration Department and complain. Its just not right that paperbased applications sent in in March/April this year are being granted over applications sent in before the end of last year, especially when the visa type is exactly the same and from UK.

Whilst we, along with other PIO members are pleased for these applicants who got their visas, its just so frustrating. The official email has not changed since Feb this year.

Our application is fully loaded with police checks and meds and is complete having been prepared by an agent so is ready just to be picked up.

Perhaps complaining may speed things up or perhaps we may get "accidently" dropped in the bin. The anoying thing is that both myself and my wife are proffessionals on the demand list, both under 40 have a young family and will be investing over £500k cash into OZ (did very well on house sale before crash). All of which you would have thought would make us some of the best candidates for a visa, at least thats what the Oz adverts would make you think.

If they are going to ask and beg for people like us to come to their country then they should at least make it easier to get there rather than making us put our lives on hold for years, waiting. I am starting to think if I really want to bother going and investing in their economy!!.

If any immigration officials are reading this perhaps you should take note of the frustration you are causing people and get things moving. Or at least have a clearly defined timeline for each visa type so we know by what date we will get an answer.

hi bailey hope you get the response your after I sent an email about the time differences with paper verus online & all i got back was links to the processing times (which state NOTHING different) on the immi site good luck the more that bring it to there attention the better who knows they may even do something about it

Guest X-Ray Babe

Yes, I agree with you, its about time us paper applications did some complaining!

It is so unfair. I wrote to them again last week and have just had the same old reply- we appoint case officers by date at which we recieved the application...Bu.. Sh.. !!!

Rachel

hi guys just checked the aspc update email & YES its finally moved on not by much i admit processing 25th sept but 6 days is the biggest movement i've seen the last one back in feb was only 3 days!!!!!!!!!!!

not jumping up & down just yet lol but i really hope someone hears this week think the octobers (the andrews & andy,tina,luke & georgie) MUST be due there's come on immi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOODLUCK EVERYONE

Guest Rob&Ani

Hi stillhere. Thanks for keeping us up to date with all the info. Rob normally checks the aspc update but weve been having a few niggly things going wrong with our email (great!! thats the last thing we want to have whilst were waiting to hear from DIAC hopefully saying "yes"). This is the first week he hasnt sent off for an automated response .............oooohh 6 days you say, he will be chuffed!!!

Rob & Ani

Hi All,

Have sent off letters of complaint (by post) to both the ASPC office and the main immigration complaints department.

It does seem that when people complain they suddenly get a case officer or straight to grant, so worth a try. Just seen another 176 paper based sent in March 2008 granted today!! (they also complained)

Going to Florida with family in just over a weeks time for a two week holiday to try and get away from the computer, its so frustrating. Hopefully when I return I may have a case officer and a reply to my complaint. If not I intend to write straight to the Minister for Immigration.

THE LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

adamchippie, SEPT

rajag, gaztin, liz, bagendbunch, NOV

lou08, tomlinsons, JAN

jaq4chop, megmor, APR

hey all well just deleted SHELLJ NOV, WHOOOOHOOOO CONGRATULATIONS another one down & from NOV!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET IN!!!!!!!!

hope u get an answer to your complaint bailey & guess what shellj was another complainer then granted!!!!!!!!!!!!! gonna start mine now lol:biglaugh: oh & enjoy ya holiday relax, forget & hears hoping u here when u get back & A few more have theres aswell

HI ALL,

i am newely entered to this forum .i think still here is doing a goodhome work in this site ...I launched my 175 --PAPER BASED VISA ON 8 th DECEMBER 2007. can u add my name also in ur list stillhere ? can i send the medical and pcc now ? pls advice me i belong to highrisk country could any body can say that how long should i wait for co & grant ......?now wat is the current status of co assigning until wat date

good luck for all members

adamchippie, SEPT

lou08, tomlinsons, JAN

jaq4chop, megmor, APR

can u add my name also in this list ??????

i am 175 -paper launched

on 8 th december 2007

thank u stillhere

adamchippie, SEPT

stillhere, bailey, rob+ani, deepaa DEC

lou08, tomlinsons, JAN

jaq4chop, megmor, APR

hey all well just deleted SHELLJ NOV, WHOOOOHOOOO CONGRATULATIONS another one down & from NOV!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET IN!!!!!!!!

hope u get an answer to your complaint bailey & guess what shellj was another complainer then granted!!!!!!!!!!!!! gonna start mine now lol:biglaugh: oh & enjoy ya holiday relax, forget & hears hoping u here when u get back & A few more have theres aswell

hey deepaa welcome & consider yourself added

only you can decide when to send pc's & meds you get 12months from the date of these so all depends when you expect to get your visa & to be honest wish i hadnt sent mine so soon now as starting to panic about validating goodluck with whatever u decide keep us posted

Guest tillymint

Hi We applied for 176 paper application Dec 07. Police checks done March 08 and Medicals finalised June 08. Have been told all along by our agent to expect visa in September and guess what? Phoned her yesterday to see if she had any news and she said visas that were lodged last Oct/Nov are only being dealt with now. She now thinks it could take anything up to 12 months from date we lodged app. We are gutted to say the least.

Archived