187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Bro ,if you done certificate iv in commercial cookery doesn’t matter if you did in past 2 years .You can do diploma of hospitality 6 months .

certificate iv in commercial cookery + diploma of hospitality =eligible for 485 bro and 360 hours experience as much I know but consult with lawyer .it will be more good.

• Like 1

Paala, As u have cert 4 in cookery, get 360 hours experience as cook or chef’s assistant or something similar. Create account online with TRA, After compeleting 360 hours, submit your PSA(provisional skill assessment) cost $300.  you will need letter from your employer, pay slips, bank statements, your passport copy etc, PSA is taking upto 90 days to be approved So you need time somehow. I hope it would help u a bit, normally I wouldn’t go to MA for such a simple process but your case is getting bit compicated so batter go to MA. ring TRA to confirm your job ready program JRP 1300360992 .Good luck

On 24/10/2018 at 15:34, Xxx said:

My work duties

Good news

Today I got ph call from my Facebook friend he got PR after 9months as a cook in Hamilton Island Qld. There 5 approvals came same time. 2 weeks ago immigration asked current payslips only

Good luck to everyone 

pray to God!

• Like 2

Hi, yes you need approval from your employer they should not have any trouble with that, you need to create online portal with TRA and fill the application for PSA which is 1st step of JRP and cost $300  when you complete the online application they will ask you to email your documents ie pay slips to prove 360 hours work, employer reference latter with your duties etc bank statements etc

you need to ring TRA to get information if you are eligible to do jrp or not by giving your qualifications details etc. once your PSA is approved they will guide you to second step which is job ready employment cost around $500 than third step after 9 months I think workplace assessment cost $2000 they vist your workplace to examin you, fourth step final assessment $150 whole process takes 1 year. Thanks

1 hour ago, Kirat said:

Good news

Today I got ph call from my Facebook friend he got PR after 9months as a cook in Hamilton Island Qld. There 5 approvals came same time. 2 weeks ago immigration asked current payslips only

Good luck to everyone 

pray to God!

Are they from LR countries? they just abandoned 2016 & 2017 applications. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Sameer 120 said:

Guys I have got one questions regarding  new medical update?? How can I update new medical without asking from immigration??? I want to save my time when they open my file 

Hi mate, when you done your medical, it’s automatically updated with immi, you dnt need to do anything

11 minutes ago, Bajajbajaj said:

Hi mate, when you done your medical, it’s automatically updated with immi, you dnt need to do anything

I have called Bupa they are saying I need to have new Hap ID to do so..  I have called the immigration also they are saying when they asked for it then I need to do. I mess with this. 

Good afternoon all, 

I've been following you guys for quite some time now and all the information that you guys provide here is very helpful.

I just wanted to share my timeline and give some hope and positivity to everyone that is going through to this crazy journey .

Childcare Group Leader: ACT 

Visa and Nomination applied: 27/06/2017

Nomination file opened: 03/10/18

Document requested: organization chart - given on the same day 

Nomination approved:  04/10/18

VISA GRANTED 09/11/2018

no doc requested ; very surprised 

16 months and 3 days 

it was a long, painful and crazy 10 years but we never gave up.

all I can say is live your life in the most positive way possible unfortunately we don't have control over everything.

if you genuine applicant your time will come. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Leo27 said:

VISA GRANTED 09/11/2018

16 months and 3 days 

all I can say is live your life in the most positive way possible unfortunately we don't have control over everything.

Shit .. congraulations

Edited by JJJ

On 12/11/2018 at 14:24, Leo27 said:
Good afternoon all, 

I've been following you guys for quite some time now and all the information that you guys provide here is very helpful.
I just wanted to share my timeline and give some hope and positivity to everyone that is going through to this crazy journey .

VISA GRANTED 09/11/2018
16 months and 3 days 

Congratulations so happy for you.
I am also waiting child care room leader from November 2017.

On 12/11/2018 at 14:24, Leo27 said:

Good afternoon all, 

VISA GRANTED 09/11/2018

16 months and 3 days 

Congratulations, I’m also ACT, this same profession. Waiting since Feb’18. Was there more people in your centre that also applied? If yes, did they approve everyone’s or just you? I’m asking coz someone from my work applied in April 2017 and she is still waiting. 

• Like 1