187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

On 12/11/2018 at 14:24, Leo27 said:

Good afternoon all, 

I've been following you guys for quite some time now and all the information that you guys provide here is very helpful.

I just wanted to share my timeline and give some hope and positivity to everyone that is going through to this crazy journey .

Childcare Group Leader: ACT 

Visa and Nomination applied: 27/06/2017

Nomination file opened: 03/10/18

Document requested: organization chart - given on the same day 

Nomination approved:  04/10/18

VISA GRANTED 09/11/2018

no doc requested ; very surprised 

16 months and 3 days 

it was a long, painful and crazy 10 years but we never gave up.

all I can say is live your life in the most positive way possible unfortunately we don't have control over everything.

if you genuine applicant your time will come.

Congratulations mate. 

• Like 2

Hi Friends....
My visa got refused and the case is with AAT. Meanwhile I did a skill assessment done as a cook. I am still working with the same employer as a cook. I can apply only offshore visas as far as I know. But can I apply for any off shore visas like 489, 190 etc???
Thankyou

Hi Anandjose
Yes you can apply 489 or 190 visa
Have you lodged AAT ? if yes and if you are eligible for 489 or 190 then you apply invitation onshore and when invitation granted then you need to lodge visa application offshore

7 hours ago, Unknown name said:

Hi Guys, 

Who updates the spreadsheet? The 186 visa one is maintained well and gives them some hope of where immi are as it looks like some June 2017 are coming through it would be good if everyone’s details were in the spreadsheet.

Not sure there was one person who would do this, think it was personal choice to partake in keeping it updated.

On 12/11/2018 at 14:24, Leo27 said:

Good afternoon all, 

I've been following you guys for quite some time now and all the information that you guys provide here is very helpful.

I just wanted to share my timeline and give some hope and positivity to everyone that is going through to this crazy journey .

Childcare Group Leader: ACT 

Visa and Nomination applied: 27/06/2017

Nomination file opened: 03/10/18

Document requested: organization chart - given on the same day 

Nomination approved:  04/10/18

VISA GRANTED 09/11/2018

no doc requested ; very surprised 

16 months and 3 days 

it was a long, painful and crazy 10 years but we never gave up.

all I can say is live your life in the most positive way possible unfortunately we don't have control over everything.

if you genuine applicant your time will come.

Congratulations!!! 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, k2018rlcc said:

Congratulations, I’m also ACT, this same profession. Waiting since Feb’18. Was there more people in your centre that also applied? If yes, did they approve everyone’s or just you? I’m asking coz someone from my work applied in April 2017 and she is still waiting. 

thanks a lot !!! 

no, it was just me but your freind shoud be getting some news anytime soon .

fingerscrossed 

• Thanks 1

Huhuhu.. i am wishing that I have the same luck as yours guys.. i know that my waiting is not that long as compare to all of you, but my struggles financially is worst than anyone of you.. thats why I am praying that my PR will be granted as soon as possible.. congrats to all.. goodluck to some of us!!

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, 11patelmanisha said:

Hi all ,

Have a questions, 

Is there any set time for approving visa after nomination approval?

its been for months since my nom approval.

hello,  i think my condition is same like you. nomination approved 10 february 2018 after 11 months. After i applied my visa 23 feb 2018 and still i am waiting.

i applied as a fleet manager.  offshore waiting. 187 direct entry

4 hours ago, sirat2011 said:

hello,  i think my condition is same like you. nomination approved 10 february 2018 after 11 months. After i applied my visa 23 feb 2018 and still i am waiting.

i applied as a fleet manager.  offshore waiting. 187 direct entry

Things change so much but I believe when I applied 15 months ago. The processing time started from when you lodge a 'complete application' which includes visa so your wait time would begin February 2018. I was advised by my MA to apply for both Nomi & Visa at the same time to save any extra waiting. Maybe I am wrong, it may be worthwhile checking. 

6 hours ago, SineadK said:

Things change so much but I believe when I applied 15 months ago. The processing time started from when you lodge a 'complete application' which includes visa so your wait time would begin February 2018. I was advised by my MA to apply for both Nomi & Visa at the same time to save any extra waiting. Maybe I am wrong, it may be worthwhile checking. 

Hi every1, i have big doubt regarding processing time and wanted to be clear. I have applied nomination in may2017 and visa in sep2017 so when did my processing time started may or sep?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Azher mazher said:

hello everyone, i have a doubt regarding processing time and wanted to be clear. I have applied nomination in may2017 and visa in sep2017 so when did myprocessing time started may or sep?

The likelihood of them being processed together an once is very high, and I'd count from the very first submission - May 2017.