187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

12 minutes ago, Indianbloke said:

For the people who feel depressed for their waits and approvals, i tell you a story of this guy who’s PR is granted 3 weeks ago from NSW but is no more in this world. His wait was over 23 months, trying and crying everyday that when will his wait come to an end, he kept his paperwork upto date but got sick of waiting and waiting. He was a truck driver. And in Depression he did this accident who took his life. 

All i wanna say is dont be stressed, things will happen accordingly and on your times, if you wanna push or pull your times Can You? No impossible. 

Can you jump in year 2020? No! 

It will happen when 2020 will come. 

Be blessed that you are a permanent resident of this planet earth. Be blessed that you are citizen of your country atleast. You have your parents, guardians, brothers and sisters . Be thankful to god for every single breath and feed your taking.

i know these PR approvals will change your life. Some of you single ones will be getting married, some of the family people will buy houses or business or call their families or partners from overseas . They will surely be yours, everything is yours, this world is yours. This will happen soon. Your PR will definitely come soon friends.

But all you are doing is just putting your energy on negative side that what if not? So what if not .. be brave fight with those circumstances. Man up. 

Laugh on whatever is happening or however they are treating you. Just be positive. 

Life is too short to be stressed afterall you are not getting alive out of this cycle. Live it to the fullest be thankful to that power of mother nature and god whos feeding you with food and water. We are so blessed.

God gets very sad when he sees his children are not happy with what he has given us. He is given us so much, has anyone ever realised..? And he’ll also give us these approvals.

Coming to Australia was our choice they didn’t invite us to come and suffer. I feel embarrass for the people who have made it hard for the deserving ones by spoiling the PR criteria by opening bogus and false businesses. They have spoiled so many careers and lives. 

So don’t be that next truck driver..Your life is precious to alot of people. Your parents, brothers sisters love you alot. Your future loves you alot and is waiting around the corner for you to be positive and keep walking .. just keep walking dont worry about the destination.. its close...

I request you to concentrate on your health food and work.... wake up everyday with a smile on your face that today is your day of your PR approval... 

💯 Agree! 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Indianbloke said:

For the people who feel depressed for their waits and approvals, i tell you a story of this guy who’s PR is granted 3 weeks ago from NSW but is no more in this world. His wait was over 23 months, trying and crying everyday that when will his wait come to an end, he kept his paperwork upto date but got sick of waiting and waiting. He was a truck driver. And in Depression he did this accident who took his life. 

All i wanna say is dont be stressed, things will happen accordingly and on your times, if you wanna push or pull your times Can You? No impossible. 

Be blessed that you are a permanent resident of this planet earth. Be blessed that you are citizen of your country atleast. You have your parents, guardians, brothers and sisters . Be thankful to god for every single breath and feed your taking.

i know these PR approvals will change your life. Some of you single ones will be getting married, some of the family people will buy houses or business or call their families or partners from overseas . They will surely be yours, everything is yours, this world is yours. This will happen soon. Your PR will definitely come soon friends.

But all you are doing is just putting your energy on negative side that what if not? So what if not .. be brave fight with those circumstances. Man up. 

Laugh on whatever is happening or however they are treating you. Just be positive. 

Life is too short to be stressed afterall you are not getting alive out of this cycle. Live it to the fullest be thankful to that power of mother nature and god whos feeding you with food and water. We are so blessed.

God gets very sad when he sees his children are not happy with what he has given us. He is given us so much, has anyone ever realised..? And he’ll also give us these approvals.

Coming to Australia was our choice they didn’t invite us to come and suffer. I feel embarrass for the people who have made it hard for the deserving ones by spoiling the PR criteria by opening bogus and false businesses. They have spoiled so many careers and lives. 

So don’t be that next truck driver..Your life is precious to alot of people. Your parents, brothers sisters love you alot. Your future loves you alot and is waiting around the corner for you to be positive and keep walking .. just keep walking dont worry about the destination.. its close...

I request you to concentrate on your health food and work.... wake up everyday with a smile on your face that today is your day of your PR approval... 

Preach brother, preach🙌🏻

1 hour ago, Indianbloke said:

Yes, u r right🙄

I shouldn't be panic. Thanks for the kind words and positive support🙏.

I will be happy ....actually I shall be...in fact I should stay happy😃

U r right ....stress is effecting my job and reducing my efficiency and capability. Thank u thank u ....thank u very much for motivation. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sameer 120 said:

My agent also said wait...until March then he will call to immigration I have been waiting 17 months now.. what a terrible situation...

17 month, you are not even IN wait time bracket bro. 

You need to set your mind alarm on at least 22 months. Otherwise every day you will give yourself unneeded stress. I know its hard. i waited 29 months.  

19 hours ago, TimTam said:

Dear all,

our 186 TRT visa was granted today!

Nomination and visa both granted today.

2 people

LR country

Teacher

Applied 12 Feb 2018.

Like everyone else i have been checking this forum and emails multiple times a day.

Good luck everyone

On 16/10/2018 at 17:11, Ramneet said:

My employer got call from immigration but after 45 minutes of that case officer approved nomination and opened the file for visa and requested other documents ( police check and medicals) same day. 

Ramneet hav u heard something frm department did they requested documents frm u two times whn Ur nomination is approved 

Remember that your life is not your PR. You have so many blessings around, your family, your friends, your life.

Your current situation is temporary, one day your Golden email will come, it will happen.

Make the most of minutes, hours and days, because we will never know when we will run out if time.

Keep positive and trust God.

If you feel anxiety and depression are taking over please ask for help. Most of the employers have employee assistance programs, access those.

Remember that nothing will make sense nor even your PR if you are sick or in a hospital. Take care of yourself.

• Like 1

FYI

"Visas approved for the regional sponsored migration scheme have fallen from 20,510 five years ago to 6,221 last year."

"There are still more than 20,000 applications to be assessed under the old rules, but the processing of these has slowed to a trickle. 

"The long processing delay — now around two years — is affecting the prospects of these applications, according to Mr Hourigan.

""The processing times are now so long that nominations involving offshore applicants are being refused on 'genuineness' grounds, " he said."

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-11-13/regional-migration-approvals-stalling-five-year-bush-visa/10488204

Edited by romeru

5 hours ago, Sameer 120 said:

U applied in hotels any restaurants? What’s sort of document they requested? Do they asked new medical? Is your migration agent contacted immigration about your file ?

Yes...from restaurant.

Got request for medicals,  partner's ielts, NFP CHECK FOR BOTH OF US.

We didn't do medicals when we lodged the file last year.....so these are our first medicals.

"Is your migration agent contacted immigration about your file ?" you wrote the above sentence...

what do you want to ask me here?....about what my agent asked???....sorry m not clear from it..plz elaborate it a little.

Or you can click on my name in the post then you would be able to see the previous maszes which I wrote a month ago....thanks

Edited by Ramneet

4 hours ago, Deza said:

You need to set your mind alarm on at least 22 months. Otherwise every day you will give yourself unneeded stress. I know its hard. i waited 29 months.  

It depends mate. I know its hard for you waited 29mos. But it goes down to this word. It depends/ case to case basis. My brother got sponsored we are on the same boat same company and profession. He was May 2017 and immigration rang our agent to do further requests and now his waiting for his visa approval. He only waited for 18mos. Hopefully I’m next. I am in june 2017.. Be positive

14 minutes ago, DIS187 said:

It depends mate. I know its hard for you waited 29mos. But it goes down to this word. It depends/ case to case basis. My brother got sponsored we are on the same boat same company and profession. He was May 2017 and immigration rang our agent to do further requests and now his waiting for his visa approval. He only waited for 18mos. Hopefully I’m next. I am in june 2017.. Be positive

That's all fine but calling them won't change a thing.

15 minutes ago, MilaMocha said:

That's all fine but calling them won't change a thing.

I didn’t say anything about calling them mate. I said our agent got a call from immi and requested further docs lyk medical and police check. On the other side, Agree with you about ringing immi about application wont change a thing. Just hope for the best.

11 minutes ago, DIS187 said:

I didn’t say anything about calling them mate. I said our agent got a call from immi and requested further docs lyk medical and police check. On the other side, Agree with you about ringing immi about application wont change a thing. Just hope for the best.

Sorry, I referred to this:

4 hours ago, Deza said:

My agent also said wait...until March then he will call to immigration I have been waiting 17 months now.. what a terrible situation...

8 hours ago, Deza said:

Bro u right when I Applied it was 11 months now it’s double the processing time. What I am worried now people are getting visa who applied  in 2018. On the other hand, South Australia need more immigrants so why don’t they process quickly.

Hi guys, 

just quick updates on my application FYI 

Area: ACT 

Nomination and Visa application submitted on 05/09/2017 

RCB approved on 02/01/2018 

Asked for further documents (Police checks and Health) on 20/11/2018 

seems like they opened my file today as they requested for more documents. 

Hopefully my timeline helps to all chefs or who have lodged in ACT. 

I ll update as soon as thing comes up!   

• Like 1

Hi guys I’m under 187 De as a pastry cook. In Queensland.

My bridging visa started on 1/12/17, I finished to upload documents on 31/01/2018 same day that my RCB was approves. On 13/ May 2018 they probably opened my file and asked for medicals both for me and my partner. I was so happy because I thought they were starting to evaluate my case but until now nothing! I even sent all police check and my wife Ielts. 

I have some question: 

1) the processing time start from the date of the bridging visa or other date

2) similar case how much time IT took for the approval after the medical visit were requested?

thanks for any insights 

7 hours ago, Ramneet said:

Yes...from restaurant.

Got request for medicals,  partner's ielts, NFP CHECK FOR BOTH OF US.

We didn't do medicals when we lodged the file last year.....so these are our first medicals.

"Is your migration agent contacted immigration about your file ?" you wrote the above sentence...

what do you want to ask me here?....about what my agent asked???....sorry m not clear from it..plz elaborate it a little.

Or you can click on my name in the post then you would be able to see the previous maszes which I wrote a month ago....thanks

My question Is your immigration agent called the immigrants before open your file for requested documents or they open by themselves and asked more documents? 

Edited by Sameer 120

9 minutes ago, Sameer 120 said:

My question Is your immigration agent called the immigrants before open your file for requested documents or they open by themselves and asked more documents? 

9 minutes ago, Sameer 120 said:

Financial statements were submitted by my agent without asking right after when my boss received a call from immigration. Then nomination got approved and further documents were asked by case officer. Since then no one asked anything from each other.

9 minutes ago, Khalsa ji said:

Hi indians here need urgent help pls

immi ask me for medical and pcc in 28 days

how to apply pcc what documents i need 

should i do medical first or pcc??

thnks in advance 

Check your nearest location to get your medical done with earliest date possible( usually people get a date within a week). To apply your PCC visit https://www.afp.gov.au/what-we-do/services/criminal-records/national-police-checks you can apply online and need to attach a few documents to complete at least 100 points for example- passport copy, Medicare or any other proof of your residence such as utility bills. It usually takes a week and will be sent to your postal address. Good luck 👍