Big bird 12

6 hours ago, Rajat Babbar said:
7 hours ago, Khalsa ji said:
Hi indians here need urgent help pls
immi ask me for medical and pcc in 28 days
how to apply pcc what documents i needĀ 
should i do medical first or pcc??
thnks in advanceĀ 

You mean are you in India or in australia ?

I m in Australia bro

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Khalsa ji said:

I m in Australia bro

hello khalsa ji do your medical first because to do Ā both things need your passport but health examinationā€™s people will return your passport after the exam but indian counclate have to keep your passport and it usually takes two weeks and you can not do pcc online either you have to post it or in person i will suggest you to go inĀ 

3 hours ago, Mano@187 said:

Finally My employer got a call from the immigration . Good to see some moment in the processing.

I am Waiting offshore since April 2017.

What did they ask? Even i am offshore since April 2017 as Retail Manager NSW

On 19/11/2018 at 21:25, Ramneet said:

Dying every single day with fear and waiting for visa grant...butšŸ™„šŸ˜•šŸ˜• getting dissapointed ....worse time ever...being negative all the time....life became hell....can't eat properly , couldn't sleep enough, tension and its effecting my job too....doing silly mistakes at jobšŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Did loose weight...i was 54kg in weight but today did weigh and found 47šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ ....just in five weeks.....bridging visa was far better...m being sensitive to everything... quarrelling with everyone...

Ā 

I donā€™t understand why after approval they donā€™t give a straight answer for visa. I am on same boat as you. I got my nomination approved last month 25th asked for more documents everything handed over las week on Monday and nothing. I keep dreaming Iā€™ve been denied and had to go back to my country. My fear is for my son, after espending 10years here is not easy to just go back.Ā 

5 minutes ago, Suel21 said:

I donā€™t understand why after approval they donā€™t give a straight answer for visa. I am on same boat as you. I got my nomination approved last month 25th asked for more documents everything handed over las week on Monday and nothing. I keep dreaming Iā€™ve been denied and had to go back to my country. My fear is for my son, after espending 10years here is not easy to just go back.Ā 

Be positive and stop dreaming. I don't know why you are bothering yourself when you just sent the requested documents a week ago. It took you almost one month to provide the requested documents then you want them to grant you straight away when you cannot even sort the documents within days.Ā 

9 hours ago, arm said:

What did they ask? Even i am offshore since April 2017 as Retail Manager NSW

I don't know much as I am offshore at the moment.

ProbablyĀ asked about my position ( role , responsibilitiesĀ and more business related questions.

Ā 

13 hours ago, Mano@187 said:

Finally My employer got a call from the immigration . Good to see some moment in the processing.

I am Waiting offshore since April 2017.

With a very delighted heart I want to share this beautiful moment with you all. My Nominations has been approved. Got email from my MA at around 3:30 pm.

Looking forward to visa application now.Ā 

So far status of visa application is still "received "in immi account. And request for further documents hasn't been made yet.Ā 

7 minutes ago, Mano@187 said:

I don't know much as I am offshore at the moment.

ProbablyĀ asked about my position ( role , responsibilitiesĀ and more business related questions.

Ā 

With a very delighted heart I want to share this beautiful moment with you all. My Nominations has been approved. Got email from my MA at around 3:30 pm.

Looking forward to visa application now.Ā 

So far status of visa application is still "received "in immi account. And request for further documents hasn't been made yet.Ā 

Congrats

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Khalsa ji said:

I havenā€™t got any refral letter from agent he just send me the medical questnaire where i have to say yes or no for medical conditionsĀ 

She needs to give you a referral letter, thenĀ you fill the questionnaire. It ya to be a referral letter. Ask her about it.