187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

On 26/10/2018 at 05:14, Deep1991 said:

It depends on co if he needs Ur medical again or not once Ur file will be allocated then co will make decision on medical whether he needs it again or he use his discretion to wave it normally they wave it off till 6 mnths even after expired 

Nomination is approved last week but still not sure if I have to provide medical again.Immi hasn't advised anything yet. 

9 minutes ago, Raheem said:

Visa lodged sep 2017 only 

nomination approved nov 2018

documents required pcc form 80 medical

need to submit with in a week 

so when can I expect my visa 

thanks

congratulations Raheem, is the restaurant a big one with high profit?

Applied 187 De (NT) - childcare care group leader   In 2017 SEP . Provided all the documentations.

NO any news yet . Very disappointed 😔. Those who applied after sep are getting approved though  . But NT . Shame !! 

Edited by Chathu
Mistaken
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tej22 said:

After 12 months from pr and total 4 years in Australia 

From their website:

Residence requirement
We consider the amount of time you have lived in Australia in the last 4 years. In certain cases, we may exempt you from this requirement

So yes, even better then 🙂

7 hours ago, Chathu said:

Applied 187 De (NT) - childcare care group leader   In 2017 SEP . Provided all the documentations.

NO any news yet . Very disappointed 😔. Those who applied after sep are getting approved though  . But NT . Shame !! 

What is the processing centre we are also NT Child care worker from jan 2018 No news

8 hours ago, Raheem said:

Hi everyone 

as I said before rcb approved Sep 2017 

nomination approved Nov 2018 

required documents pcc medical form 80 

documents will be submitted in a week 

when can I get my visa 

how much time it will take to visa grant 

occupation restaurant manager 

Brother did they ask you for latest BAS and financial document. 

Hey guys

I got my 186 nomination approved in August and applied for the visa straight away, I was advised by a MA to do it separately.

Do you think I’ll have to wait the full timeframe even though I have the nom?? Appreciate any ideas, seems to be a grey area. thanks 

11 minutes ago, Tommybez said:

Hey guys

I got my 186 nomination approved in August and applied for the visa straight away, I was advised by a MA to do it separately.

Do you think I’ll have to wait the full timeframe even though I have the nom?? Appreciate any ideas, seems to be a grey area. thanks 

You’re in the wrong group bud, this is 187.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Chathu said:

August 2017..... no news

11 hours ago, Ray123 said:

What is the processing centre we are also NT Child care worker from jan 2018 No news

Hi, how can we know about the processing centre?  Have you found any one those who got nominated in this time period ( September 2017-January 2018. NT)

THANKS 

1 hour ago, Mano@187 said:

Finally received the mail. They asked me to provide evidence of registration/ licensing for my occupation motor mechanic.

other is to get a sponsor letter of support for dependent child.

Any Ideas guy. I didn't think it's coming.

U need to apply licence frm fair trading. It will cost u around 70 dollars