187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

5 hours ago, Peter Dutton said:

Hi All , 

I'M like Many of you a silent follower , following this forum from past year-or so . 

My Time line : 187 DE NSW ( Retail Manager )

RCB Approved in March 2107 

visa & Nomination Applied on same date on April 2017 

case officer Allocated on 26/11/18 and Requested documents Franchise Agreement .

submitted on same day , No news yet to hear from IMMI .

Keeping my cool and Hoping for best outcome .

"Please pray for me " ALL 

i will keep you posted about any updates i receive .

On 30/11/2018 at 16:42, MSingh said:

I would say wait for the outcome bro, you are almost there. Because god, forbid if they don't approve the visa you can still lodge AAT and remain here and if you ll be in india then it ll be hard to come back.

You can go to India while you are Bridging B visa. It allows you to travel overseas and come back to Australia. I did the same thing. I applied Bridging B visa. Immi offered me for 2 months period to travel. Contact you agent. 

On 26/11/2018 at 21:13, Suel21 said:

Good news for me today!!!

time as follows:

RCB applied November 2017

RCB approved January 2018

Nomintaion and Visa applied February 2018

Case officer opened file in October 2018 asked form healthcare check, English proof for my husband, police check and form 8O for all of us (we are three ppl)

October 25th nomination approved 

October 30th asked for police check from my country

documents presented in November 12th

Visa granted November 26th 2018

total stressed time: 1 year!

I am so happy and I truly enjoy my occupation. 5 star hotel Duty Manager. Planning to work there as much as I can 🙂 

wish everybody the best outcome and the most important, visa to be granted soon. 

How was your contract with the sponsor? Do you need to work with them another 2years?

Congrats, who got their visas approved, mine nomination refused on 7 November As chef, got a big gift on diwali 🤣🤣, file opened after 8 months , applied 22 feb 2018, reason -already sous chef and head chef working in kitchen, no need of third chefmy employer has never employed sous chef in his bussiness, and my boss was working as head chef along with me, nominated me as full time chef, as previous chef left in dec 2017, given all the medical reports and resignation, co dragged sous chef purposely😔 and he just sends the nomination refusal letter without asking any thing, bad luck , we haven’t got any chef, my boss is working along with me as I am student just helping me and that idiot co just messed up the whole case, applied for aat, hopefully wins there, That co officer didn’t ask any thing😔😔, and just refused my nomination.it seems 😡😡, co is not sure it seems according to him, sous chef😡😡 and my director can do any thing , he is temporary filling the position was written in report.     Organisational chart-1full time director, 1. Restraurent manager, Jugraj singh( full time nominated position)navneet singh previous chef left 2017 dec highlighted properly in chef column, 1 full time cook,1full time waitres, 1full time delievery driver and kitchen hand.hopefully I wins at aat, and now even our restaurant manager has left last week , my boss is managing restraurent and working as chef, how these case officer can play with someone future, any way guys congrats who got their visas

Finally came out of stress  after 1 month and finally posted my timeline, will never forget this Diwali my whole lyf and getting one more gift in form of visa application refusal in 1-2 days.  I hope no one can get same😆😆😂😂😂  as co , otherwise it seems 😂😂

Edited by MaggieMay24
Posting CO name is not allowed, initials only

12 hours ago, Jugraj said:

Finally came out of stress  after 1 month and finally posted my timeline, will never forget this Diwali my whole lyf and getting one more gift in form of visa application refusal in 1-2 days.   I hope no one can get same😆😆😂😂😂  as co , otherwise it seems 😂😂

that's true bro, the same CO have refused my brother's visa, and the reason was "if other candidates applied the same job, why they were not eligible?" that's Shit !!!

Edited by MaggieMay24

12 hours ago, Jugraj said:

Finally came out of stress  after 1 month and finally posted my timeline, will never forget this Diwali my whole lyf and getting one more gift in form of visa application refusal in 1-2 days.    I hope no one can get same😆😆😂😂😂  as co , otherwise it seems 😂😂

Sorry to hear that. Please can you share the reason for your visa application refusal.

Edited by MaggieMay24

3 hours ago, ACT June 2017 said:

Sorry to hear that. Please can you share the reason for your visa application refusal.

He is saying business seems to have head chef and sous chef, already two chefs working there , why need to employ third, we haven’t got any chef in our business, owner is working as head chef temporarily, and he nominated me as chef for the position, we don’t know from where he dragged sous chef, director can do anything , he is the boss , my employer never nominated sous chef or employed sous chef, I think he have done purposely , does not making sense, we cannot mention sous chef in chart, if we don’t have, position is not geninue, I think we can win this easily in aat hopefully

8 hours ago, MSingh said:

that's true bro, the same CO have refused my brother's visa, and the reason was "if other candidates applied the same job, why they were not eligible?" that's Shit !!!

Can you guys disclose the CO name ?

17 hours ago, kkmmmmkm said:

finally got my golden email

nomination approve sep 2018

ask for pcc form80 and medical submitted 

on 2nd oct

visa grant 3rd december 

moter machenic jan 2017 canberra

Congrats.

I am also motor mechanic with Nomination approved already. I have arranged all documents requested by DHA except one thing. My Co has asked to provide evidence of registration/licensing for my nominated occupation of motor mechanic . May I know did you also provide evidence of registration or licensing?

Hii guys 

I am a silent follower on this page from almost 2years. I want to share my good news, both visa and nomination is approved yesterday. My timeline is below 

visa and nomination applied 13March 2017

position - cook (sa)

3 dec was my golden day. They ask for few documents in mid of November.after submit all the documents they approve next week

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Deepak karsa said:

Hii guys 

I am a silent follower on this page from almost 2years. I want to share my good news, both visa and nomination is approved yesterday. My timeline is below 

visa and nomination applied 13March 2017

position - cook (sa)

3 dec was my golden day. They ask for few documents in mid of November.after submit all the documents they approve next week

Hi Deepak, Please what documents did they ask for and when did you complete your Medicals and PCC. Were they still valid?

7 hours ago, Mano@187 said:

Congrats.

I am also motor mechanic with Nomination approved already. I have arranged all documents requested by DHA except one thing. My Co has asked to provide evidence of registration/licensing for my nominated occupation of motor mechanic . May I know did you also provide evidence of registration or licensing?

hi yes i have provided the licence of moter mechanic its not very hard if u have all your certificates than it only cost $60 go online and check pls thanks 

27 minutes ago, kkmmmmkm said:

hi yes i have provided the licence of moter mechanic its not very hard if u have all your certificates than it only cost $60 go online and check pls thanks 

Hay mate , thanks for your reply.

iSorry to bother you again. I do have all the required certificates. Could you please tell me which Registration/licence authority issue this licence.

I have tried to search it online but I could not find it .

Edited by Mano@187

2 hours ago, ACT June 2017 said:

Hi Deepak, Please what documents did they ask for and when did you complete your Medicals and PCC. Were they still valid?

Hi Deepak please can you tell me how many pictures u uploaded of your restaurant? Like serving to customer of Ur waiters .